New Version, New Ranking System

rawTOP

• Administrators

I did a version upgrade of the software that runs the site this morning. The original ranking system - the one that gave you a title like "virgin" or "sex addict" - is now gone and replaced by one that ranks you based on a variety of things. You'll see little badges next to your avatar, and a big version in the sidebar of your profile page - those are the new achievement system.

The question is whether the achievement system is even necessary. It's redundant with "reputation" and "member level". I enabled it just to try it out, but I'm thinking of just shutting it off. If you like it (or dislike it), comment below.

• Like 4

I think badges and stuff are fun.  How many levels are there and are they in ascending order or just a label based on the person’s posting/viewing habits?

I like gamification! I think the badge system is neat. I hope you keep it @rawTOP!

I agree it would be fun to have a count of loads, but that would have to be on the honor system. 💦💦💦

Maybe we could just have a field in our profile to keep track. 😈

- Di ❤️

• Administrators

Here's the list of possible ranks. I'm pretty sure I can rename them. Just let me know what you think better names would be…

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 2.37.13 PM.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2