Whore

badjujuboy

I got up late that day. It had been a long night and I needed the rest from my last client and the sun was already going down.  

“Shit,” I moaned. 

Checking my messages, I quickly glanced through the messages until I saw the subject line from him...  “Looking for a full weekend.” It got my attention and I quickly opened it.... “Hey fucker... been thinking about the last time and would definitely like to book a full weekend with you for the weekend of the 21st. Let me know if you’re available. I’ll make it worth your while.” He signed it... Daddy. 

I smiled to myself while I let my hand wander down to my morning wood, well in my case late afternoon wood. I had been seeing him every couple of months for a year now and somehow, I always ended up giving him some extra time ‘cause I really enjoyed our time together... Hell, sometimes I felt like I should be paying him. I quickly sent off the reply... “Fuck yeah... I’ll make it work. See ya then.”  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That first time, we made arrangements to meet up at one of the downtown hotel bars and then head up to his room. Max had just turned 40 and wanted something special to celebrate...me. Walking into the bar, I looked around and saw his handsome face smiling at me. I held my breath for a second as I gazed at Max, at least that was the name he had given me.  

Walking towards him, my new client grasped one of the two tumblers of deep amber scotch. "Fuck, boy,” he grinned taking a sip of his drink, “Happy fucking birthday to me.”  

Staring directly into his green eyes, I lifted the other one. “Fuck, yes,” and took a sip, relishing in the smokey flavor and aroma... the fruity and honeyed rich taste filled my mouth. 

Maintaining eye contact, we continued sipping as the sexual tension between us increased. Glancing down, I placed my glass on the counter and my eyes went directly to his cock snaking down his left pant leg. I smiled. 

“Fucker,” my client snarled, turned and walked away. 

Not knowing what happened, I quickly gulped down the remainder of my drink and followed, attempting to catch up. Never looking back to see if I was following, he continued across the bar through the hotel lobby to the elevators. The doors opened and he stood facing me while he pushed the button to what I assumed was his floor. Seeing the doors closing, I quickly ran in, barely making it. There was no expression in his face and we stood face to face, my ass against the closed doors.  

“Tell me,” I asked cockily. “What made you think that I would follow after you fucking just left me there.” 

He stood there for a minute and tilted his head. “Cause fucker, I saw the breath you took when you saw me. Besides, I expect my whore to work for it.”  

I lowered my eyes and quickly responded, “Yes Sir.”  

“Shit,” I thought, “Where the fuck did that come from?” 

We continued up the floors, my gaze fixed on this tented crotch. After a bit, the doors opened and I stepped backwards out onto the floor, never taking my eyes off the outline of his cock against the crotch of his pants. Grabbing my shoulders with both hands, Max turned me around and led me down the hall until we stood before the door to his room. Handing me the key, he ordered me to open the door and strip. I opened the door and smiled at the sight of a grand suite. Walking to the center of the living room, I removed my clothes, carefully placing them next to me. 

“Good boy,” he growled and sat on the plush sofa.  

Still watching me, he reached behind and produced a well-packed pipe and lit the torch, inhaling deeply. He motioned down to his crotch as the thick white cloud slowly escaped through his nostrils. 

“Feed boy.” 

I slowly dropped to my knees and moved forward on all fours, not yet realizing how I had already submitted to this man. His legs widened and I moved to service him.  

“No fucker,” he calmly stated exhaling another cloud.  

I didn’t understand and looked at him questioningly until he moved the pipe to me and placed my lips against the warm stem. Hearing the sound of the torch, I prepared myself and inhaled as the white shards began to glow from the intense heat. The warmth of the T filled my lungs and moved throughout my body. 

“Another, whore.” 

I smiled and obeyed, my body quickly reacting to the chems. My hunger for cock took over and I slowly unzipped his fly while he took another hit off the pipe. The thick veined shaft escaped its confinement and sprang against my lips. Taking a deep whiff of his musky crotch, I released his massive cum filled balls and marveled at the beauty I held in my hands as the deep purple cock head throbbed against my lips. Instinctively, my tongue moved to the piss slit leaking the sweet nectar of pre-cum and my lips sealed around his throbbing cock.  

“Goddamn fucker!” Max groaned, taking hold of my ears and pulled me into his crotch. I felt every vein covered inch slide over my tongue and deeper into my mouth until it rested down my throat and my nose was buried in his pubes.  

“That’s it fucker, that’s a good whore.” 

I stayed there, the chems filling my body with hunger as I focused on servicing cock. Continuing to hold my head against his crotch, his fingers began to stroke my ears and the desire to serve this man filled my mind. To this day, I don’t remember how long I was on his cock that first time. I only know that I felt like I could be like that forever... I was home. 

“Off you go fucker. Time for me to use that cunt.” 

Slowly, I felt his cock escape my mouth and I let out a quiet whimper which again surprised me. He chuckled handing me the pipe and torch.  

“Go on, have at.” 

Grabbing the pipe, I lit the torch and inhaled as he stood and walked through the entrance of the bedroom. Standing at the foot of the bed, he began to undress. 

“You hungry for my cock, whore? Beg for it.” 

Taking a final hit, I placed the pipe and torch on the side table and began to crawl to him keeping my eye on him. The last of his clothes fell to the floor and I remained at the doorway, waiting to be allowed in. 

“Please Sir, I need your cock.” I begged.  

He stood there... legs spread, allowing his throbbing 9-inch cock to seemingly beckon me. My eyes took in his solid build with well-defined pecs. His body was covered in a fine dusting of ginger hair that matched his head and beard which stood out from his pale skin. 

“That cunt hungry whore?” he snarled, “Answer me!” 

On hearing him, I hesitated and looked directly at him. “YYYes Sir?” 

His gaze darkened at my questioning answer. 

“Yeah fucker... a cunt. I’m paying for a cunt.” 

I didn’t know if it was the manner in which he treated me, if it was the clouds or if it was a combination of the two, but I lowered my eyes to his cock. I unconsciously nodded and correctly repeated my previous statement. 

“Yes Sir. My cunt’s hungry for your cock.” 

He smiled and ordered me into the room. I slowly moved my way to him, keeping my eyes directly on the cock that would soon be filling me. Reaching him, I leaned back on my haunches. 

“Please, I need it,” I whimpered.  

He nodded approvingly and placed his powerful hands on my shoulders, pushing me back down onto my knees.  Moving behind me, he took hold of my ass cheeks and spread them exposing my cunt.  

“Fuck yes... a nice tight cunt,” he complemented me while his fingers explored. 

I began pushing back onto his fingers wanting to feel him inside me, my cunt opening against his eager fingers. Feeling his fingers exploring the walls of my cunt, I clenched. 

Laughing at my eagerness, he slowly removed his fingers and leaned over me. I grew excited, anticipating his cock.  

“Easy whore,” he chuckled placing his fingers at my lips. “You’ll need to learn to clean up after I’m in you.” 

Gripping the digits that had just been inside of me in my mouth, I moaned, the musky slime filled my mouth. I proceed to clean them. Slipping his fingers from my mouth, Max wiped them on my back and positioned himself at my cunt.  

“Push back whore,” he ordered, “Work for my cock and earn your pay.” 

Pushing back onto his cock, I gasped as his cock invaded my cunt. Once the head was in, he gave a short grunt and I slowly eased myself down to the root. 

“Christ!” I moaned, feeling his cock stretch me out... his pubes scratching against my ass cheeks. I pulled out slightly and thrust myself onto the shaft, trying to settle into a rhythm going up and down the 9 inches I had just taken. My desire for the cock increased and picked up speed and rapidly fucked myself. 

“That’s it fucker!” Max yelled falling on my sweaty back. Reaching under me, he held my pecs to steady himself. Continuing to milk his cock, his hands moved to my hard tits and pinched them.  

“Shit yeah!” I yelled, feeling the connection between my tits and my cunt come to life.  

The sound of our grunts and moans filled the hotel room.  

“Don’t fucking worry, whore...make all the fucking noise you want,” he laughed. “I’m paying enough for this room to have a full orchestra in here to serenade us.” 

My movements became more urgent. My cunt needed to be fed. My hips pummeled against his crotch as I struggled to breathe and I felt my cunt spasm.  

“OH FUCK!” I yelled feeling his cock thicken even more and release a thick load of cum into my cunt.  

Echoing my yell, Max fell on my back. We remained there, Max on top of my while my still hard cock lay against my abs underneath me. 

“Damn,” he said, rolling off of me and wrapping himself in a terry-cloth robe.  

Remaining on the floor, I watched him move to the safe and open it. Grabbing a handful of bills, he walked over to me and threw them on my sweaty crotch. I looked at the bills surrounding my still hard cock and glanced up. 

“I didn’t pay for you to get off whore,” he said menacingly and sat on the sofa.  

I nodded, gathered up the bills and hurriedly dressed. Sticking the bills in my pocket, I checked my appearance in the hall mirror and made my way to the door and opened it. 

“Hey,” Max called out. “I’ll call you again, whore.” 

I smiled and answered. “Please do Sir,” and walked out. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time flew by with other clients but anticipation of my next session with Daddy was always it the back of my mind. Don’t get me wrong, I can play with the best of them... top, bottom, vers. 

The day of our session, I hit the gym hard in preparation. After showering, I strolled back to my locker. I grabbed my underwear and then a thought occurred. Throwing my underwear in my duffle bag, I pulled out my jockstrap and sniffed.  

“Perfect,” I smiled, remembering how Daddy liked my cunt framed in a ripe jock. I finished dressing and grabbed my phone and checked my messages. My cock jumped seeing Daddy’s name. He had sent me an address and told me that I was to pick up a package for our date later that night.  

“Motherfucker... I thought. What the fuck is this about?” I was hesitant but he was a good client and paid well. I messaged back asking what the package was. Sure, our sessions included chemsex; but it was understood that everything would be supplied by him.  

“Nothing like that. You’re expect there at 6pm,” he responded and I agreed then headed out to run errands and home for a bit of a nap. 

I awoke about 4 and headed to the shower and soaped down. Taking the razor, I smoothed out the skin on my pumped pecs and shaved away the stubble. Enjoying the smoothness of my skin, I continued on making sure not a remnant remained below my neck... it was part of the deal; Daddy wanted his whore smooth. Next, my hand moved to my cunt and carefully worked the soap around my cunt lips and proceeded to check for any missed spots. Feeling smoothness, I grabbed the shower shot and slowly inserted it. Closing my eyes, I felt the flow of warm water flow into my cunt and fill me. When I couldn’t take anymore, I turned off the flow and held it. Breathing deeply, I concentrated on the fullness of my cunt. Releasing the contents down the drain, I repeated the ritual until I was clean. Again soaping my now smooth body, my hands moved down to my smooth cock and balls and stroked myself to a hardon. 

“Fuck,” I stopped, remembering that I wasn’t allowed to cum before my sessions with Daddy. I rinsed and dried off. Walking to the full-length mirror, I stood before there and checked myself out, my grey eyes looking back at me. At 195 lbs and a muscular 6’4”, I stood out whenever I was. Grazing the buzzed black hair on my scalp, I smiled. 

“Perfect!”  

My hands moved to my pecs, again feeling the shaved mound of flesh beneath them. My fingers slowly spread over my hardening tits, causing me cock to jump. Moving my hands down to my abs, I felt the hard ridges and made my way down to my crotch. Taking hold of my sac with my left hand, I felt the two cum filled balls within them. I couldn’t resist anymore; I took my now hard 8-inch cock in my right hand and gripped it tightly and began to stroke it. Gripping my sac tighter, I pulled it down and increased the pressure of my grip. In the back of my mind, I could see Daddy anger at what I was doing, but I ignored it and my cock exploded with an eruption of cum splattering against the mirror. Composing myself, I grabbed my ripe jock and put it on. 

“FUCK!” I thought, wondering what the consequences of this would be. 

I made my way to the kitchen and fixed myself something light to eat then threw on a tshirt, jeans and pair of sneakers and headed to the address. 

It was a nondescript building in the industrial area of town. Walking in, I hesitated... it was full of all kinds of fetish wear... there was a rack of jockstraps... regular jockstraps... rubber ones... leather ones right as I walked in. I continued on looking for the sales counter. Hearing a voice coming from the back room, I turned and saw source of the sexy voice. 

“Hey... can I help you?”  

Clearing the doorway, he stopped and allowed me to get a view of him. I stood there watching him approach me with a confident gait. Unconsciously, I took a step back to get a better look at him. Normally, I’m not into the whole scene but shit... this guy was hot. I stood there looking at him smiling at me. He couldn’t have been more than 20, if that. The booted boy stood there wearing nothing but a jockstrap and leather collar. My eyes worked down his muscled body accentuated by the complete smoothness of his body. It was obvious that he spent hours in the gym and I began to wonder which gym since I had never seen him at mine. My eyes moved past the thick rings in his tits and continued down until they landed on the packed pouch between his legs. Quickly inhaling, I looked up into his smiling blue eyes.  

“Uh... uhh... yeah... I’m supposed to pick up a package,” I stuttered.  

Without a word, he turned towards the counter and I watched his ass muscles tighten as he walked. I could have sworn he was doing it on purpose. Reaching the counter, he smiled... 

“Come on Kyle. I’ve got your package back here,” he laughed and gave me a wink. 

I quickly looked around and at the front door.  

“Don’t worry. I locked the door the moment you walked in,” he said, motioning me towards him. 

Surprised he knew my name, I slowly walked towards him while he reached over the counter for a pair of keys and I caught a glimpse of his plugged hole. Holding the keys in his hand, he motioned me to follow him into the back room. 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 15

Let's hope that Kyle is going to get decked out in some of the finest gear for his hook-up. A nice steel collar locked on, chest harness, wrist and ankle cuffs. Maye a sttel chastity belt with a huge butt plug holding in a shard to get him in the mood.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Whore 2 

I hesitated for a minute...a black curtain obscured my view of the room. “Fuck it,” I thought and followed through. My eyes grew in surprise, it was an entire showroom of fetish ware, not the basics of the front room I had just exited. I walked around examining the cold metal cages, feeling the subtle leather of the slings and other items. There were shelves of various size toys... metal and silicone plugs, dildos and other things to fill a hungry cunt. The gear... harnesses, chaps and jocks lined an entire wall in leather and rubber. Wandering around, I examined the items... sometimes picking up an item that intrigued me.  

“Like what you see?” the boy grinned seeing me taking it all in.  

He stood behind the circular counter of glass cases full of cock rings, tit clamps, body jewelry and other items in the middle of the room. Seeing him pulling a glass pipe out of a drawer, I worked my way over and watched him light it... the wisps drifting into the air mixing with the smell of leather and rubber of the room. Walking around the counter, he blew the white cloud into my mouth then kissed me. It was all that was necessary. He smiled and took hold of me kissing me roughly. Forcing his tongue in and around my mouth, he slipped a hand into the back of my jeans and underneath the waist of my jock. His fingers began to probe my cunt and I let out a sharp hiss.  

“Yeah fucker,” he growled, “I’ve heard about that hungry cunt.”  

I should have stopped, but the chems had taken over... I missed the reference. Breaking the kiss, he rapidly undid my jeans and pushed them to my ankles.  

“Aww fuck!” he groaned, making his way down to my now bulging ripe jock and he fell to his knees.  

Leaning his head against my abs and inhaling the two-week stale stench of piss and sweat emanating from the stained pouch, his mouth gripped the mesh. Quickly, he worked my sneakers and jeans off as tossed my tshirt to the side.  

“Aww man, suck my cock,” I grunted, feeling the kneeling boy’s rough hands rubbing against my smooth tensed thighs. 

Releasing my cock from its mesh confines with his tongue, he devoured every inch of my swollen cock with his hungry mouth. I attempted to steady myself by grabbing his head. Fuck... I had never had a blowjob like this one! My senses went into overdrive with lust at the sight of the muscular boy taking my entire cock, his back arched exposing his metal plugged cunt. I rapidly face-fucked the boy, enjoying the suction of his mouth until I couldn’t hold back. Feeling my balls release an explosion of cum into the still sucking mouth, my hands slipped off the sweat slicked skin of his skull and fell to my knees gasping for air. Grabbing me by the shoulders, my talented cocksucker leaned towards me, revealing the huge load of cum I had just erupted. 

“Feed fucker,” he grinned, slowing releasing the milky prize into my mouth. Hungrily, I immediately opened my throat allowing the warm cum to slide across my tongue and down my throat.  

“Relax,” he said soothingly at my labored breathing and inhaled some of my cum scented breath deeply into his lungs. “Stay right there, I gotta do my job now,” he ordered, his hands holding my rising and falling pecs.  

He rose, walked behind the counter, grabbed a black duffle bag and returned. Placing it beside me, he reached down, retrieving something... a leather harness. Taking hold of the harness, he dropped it over my shoulders and began buckling the straps tightly around my pecs pushing them up and forward. He again kneeled in front of me and placed his hands on my shoulders. My now relaxed body took in the scent of black hide as he tightly fitted a soft leather armband to my right bicep. Nodding, he lightly brushed my tits with his fingertips causing them to harden and my breathing quickened again at the manipulation. Next, he grabbed a pair of restraints and securely locked them on my wrists. Satisfied, he dug through the remaining contents of the duffle bag, seemingly trying to decide on the next item. Pulling out a black leather jockstrap, he smiled and removed the codpiece revealing a hidden cock ring. 

“Try it on,” he encouraged or was it an order? At this point I didn’t know or in fact care. 

I eagerly grabbed it and stood. Stepping into the legs, I moaned feeling the leather waistband slide against my smooth thighs.  

“Here, let me help,” boy said, scrambling on his knees, working the waistband over my ass while grabbing my cock and ball sac.  

Trying not to get hard, I took deep breaths while he worked them through the metal ring. Adjusting them with one hand, he grabbed the codpiece and secured it in place before my increasing size would prevent it. Returning to the bag, he pulled out a pair of polished black leather boots, placed them before me and quickly scrambled to bring me a stool. Sitting down on the stool, I pulled the boots over my feet while it never occurred that they were a perfect fit. My hands moved to the right boot but his hands brushed mine aside and meticulously laced them as his back arched in an act of submission. Not able to resist any longer, he ran his tongue along the toe cap of the boot... licking and tasting the polished leather. I sat back, crossed my arms and watched the incredible sight of the boot-worshipping sub at my feet. Feeling encouraged by his servicing, I lifted my boot and presented the sole to see how far he would take this. I wasn’t disappointed... his tongue began to lovingly move in long strokes up and down the sole... heel to toe. I then lifted the left boot and grunted for him to repeat the ritual until I determined he was done. Standing, I brushed him aside and walked to the mirrored wall, the creaking leather of the unbroken in boots accentuating every step.  

“Shit yeah!” I gasped, seeing myself in leather gear for the first time as I held what I later learned was a slave harness in my hands highlighting my muscled pecs. My eyes moved down my hard abs and took in the massive bulge of the leather jock, no doubt enhanced by the hidden cock ring.  

“Fucking beautiful, but we’re not done,” boy whispered in my ear and guided me towards the counter. Grabbing the repacked pipe and torch, he handed it to me. “Gotta find the perfect one. But before that...” 

Taking hold of them, I held them in my hands... my eyes moved to the locked restraints but all I could concentrate on was the desire for the chems. I took a couple of hits, savoring the sensations flooding me and eyeing the boy that had just submitted to me after gearing me up. With a wicked smile, he opened and selected a three-inch wide slave collar and placed it on the glass countertop. Not understanding, I took a step back and exhaled a large cloud. Holding it up, he silently motioned me to approached the counter and I unconsciously obeyed all the while looking directly into his now menacing eyes. Placing my hands on the counter, he motioned me to bend forward and proceeded to buckle the collar around my neck. I trembled as I stood straight up, feeling the smooth black leather around my neck.  

“That’s the one,” he grunted, seeing the posture the width of the collar produced. “How’s that feel?” 

“I don’t understand,” I tentative said with a slight quiver in my voice, the combination of the chems and leather transformation exciting me. 

“You will,” boy cryptically answered, stepping around and placing a hand on my shoulder and placing the lit pipe to my lips.  

Hungrily, I inhaled, filling my lungs with the clouds I was beginning to crave.  

“It’s all for you,” he said mockingly as he slowly circled me. 

Not noticing boy’s movements, I continued concentrating on the rush the clouds were filling my body with until I felt a coldness at my cunt and I tensed. Slowly, his fingers roughly massaged my cunt lips until they opened up, allowing a lube slick finger to enter causing my innards to burn. At this point, I didn’t care... all I wanted was to be lost in the clouds and I closed my eyes and bent forward on the counter, allowing total access to my cunt. The invasion of my cunt went on with an additional digit...  

“Fucking insatiable,” he laughed, reaching over and grabbing a metal plug from the case and placed it directly in front of me. 

The sound of the metal clanging on the countertop directly in front of me brought me out of my trance. My eyes widened at the sight of the huge aluminum butt plug.  

“Go on, pick it up, whore,” he ordered... his hand still working my cunt, any semblance of submission to me now gone.  

I picked up the cold heavy plug with both hands, my elbows resting on the case. It must have been about 5 ½" in circumference at its widest point and weighed about 10oz. There was a metal tubing connecting the plug to the base, allowing the wearer to use it... I assumed... for extended periods of time.  

“Your Daddy decided on the large one, whore,” he grunted, inserting a third lubed finger inside me.  

I shook my head, not believing I would be able to take it. My cunt instinctively clenched around the slick fingers now manipulating the walls of my cunt, creating a carnal desire directly contradicting my hesitation. Grabbing the plug from my hands with his left hand, he slid his slick hand from my cunt directly in my mouth.  

“That’s a good whore, fucking taste your cunt juices... clean it up,” he ordered. 

The chem-fuel lust took over and I hungrily fed on the slime covered fingers, knowing that I was tasting my cunt. Shaking his head in amazement at the level of depravity I was exhibiting, he placed the plug against my now quivering cunt lips... surprised at the eagerness to accept anything it was offered. The he started to work the tip of the metal plug into my cunt.  

“SHIT! FUCK!” the garbled yell escaped through his fingers. I felt myself being split wide open as the tip advanced and my cunt lips slid over the expansive girth of the metal plug. Feeling the pressure increase, my breathing grew ragged.  

“Fucking deep breaths,” he ordered, trying to prevent me from hyperventilating. “I don’t want you passing out, you’re supposed to feel this.”  

He continued with no relief until, finally, my cunt relaxed. With a final thrust, my cunt lips slid over the length of the plug and collapsed on the rubber tubing, securely holding it in place. An incredible sensation shot through my cunt with the fullness and heft of the plug filling me. My cunt gripped it tightly and began to spasm around the invader until I surrendered to the most intense anal orgasm I had ever experienced. When it was finally over, I fell on the counter exhausted.  

Seeing my reaction, he smiled and kissed me on the cheek... his hands sliding down and playfully flicking the metal base of my cunt plug causing me to moan in delight as he licked his full lips. I hesitantly turned to look at him. 

“We haven’t been properly introduced whore... name’s Colin, but you they call me boy,” he laughed still working my plug.  

Seeing his sparkling blue eyes, I gathered the courage, met his lips and our mouths locked. Our tongues invaded each other’s mouth in lust, our hands exploring each other’s bodies. Continuing to suck each other’s tongues, my hands worked over his muscled pecs and worked his tit rings.  

“Fuck yeah, whore... work em!” he yelled. 

Moving down his waist, I grabbed boy’s ass cheeks and spread them and began to explore the matching plug sealed in his cunt. 

“Fuck!” he gasped into my mouth, feeling the rapid movement of my fingers thumping against the warm metal base. 

“Good, you’re finally prepared,” came the unexpected voice of my Daddy.  

Quickly turning in the voice’s direction, I quickly released boy and stood in disbelief of the man in front of me.  How long had he been standing there? Was he here the whole time? Then it hit me, he had planned this for all along... I was the package to be picked up. 

Daddy wore a thick leather top harness across his broad muscled chest with a leather arm band accentuating his pumped-up left bicep. My eyes moved down his muscled abs to his cocooned leather bulge... the leather so subtle I could see the thick bulbous head of his uncut cock perfectly outlined. His booted legs were encased in a pair of skin-tight polished chaps that accentuated every muscle. 

“Go on whore, your Daddy’s waiting,” boy growled. 

“Boy, you have your orders,” Daddy snapped and boy quickly left. 

I momentarily stood there, my dilated eyes taking in the sight of my Daddy...never realizing this side of him. He definitely was the dominant one in our arrangement, but this was something else. Slowly, the astonishment subsided and the chems overtook me again.   

Working my way over to Daddy, all our past sessions filled my mind and I realized that I had surrendered myself to him that first night. I reached him and immediately knelt and kept my eyes lowered. 

“So... whore,” Daddy laughed as he held my collar tightly, “I’ve been fucking waiting for this since I first hired you. I knew right then and there what I wanted.” 

My eyes still lowered and no longer caring, I moaned. “Please Daddy.” 

Reaching down and lifting my chin, Daddy laughed, “Once you do this whore, you are mine." 

Slowly looking up into his green eyes, I nodded and mouthed, “Yes,” and sealed my fate. Licking my lips, I slid my mouth over the leather pouch holding the cock that I now served and began to worship my Daddy’s growing mound.   

Reaching up to release my prize, he growled, “No hands whore.” 

The mixture of sweat, cum and leather on the pouch permeated my taste buds and my determination to service cock increased. Working my way to the side, the scent of testosterone and musk invaded my nostrils and I gripped the leather pouch and released my Daddy’s cock. Sliding my mouth over the head of his massive cock, I expertly moved to take it down to the root. 

“Good whore,” Daddy grunted, feeling my throat surround the shaft as it rested on my tongue. 

Breathing through my nose, I stroked the underside and slowly began to fuck my face on his cock... all the while he held my chin and stared directly into my eyes. Feeling a stream of pre-cum from his cock, I continued to work my mouth with a lust and drug fueled frenzy for the cum within. I wanted this, I needed it. Feeling Daddy’s cock stiffen, his hands tightened on my face and pulled me completely down the shaft... my lips smashed against his groin. I couldn’t breathe... I began to panic as I felt his cock convulse and release a torrent of cum in the back of my mouth and filling my throat. Swallowing the viscous cum quickly, Daddy yelled at me to breathe through my nose while he held his cock down my throat. His hands started stroking my face and I finally relaxed and I was able to breathe again.  

“Good whore,” he complimented me as he rested his cock head on my tongue and a stream of liquid burst from the wide slit. “Drink whore!” Daddy commanded as he watched the surprise on my face and again held my head tightly.  

Tasting the acrid piss, I began to frantically gulp it down to avoid drowning... it seemed to go on forever. Feeling the flow lessen, I thought it would soon subside, but then he gripped my nose with his fingers and shoved his cock back into my mouth and down my throat.   

“All of it whore!” he ordered, forcing my head back to see my wide-open eyes. Then satisfied, he slowly released his hold on me and withdrew his cock.  “Good whore,” he sneered, slapping my cheek hard.  

I fell back on the floor from the impact of the slap... my body shivering from the treatment I had just received. Part of me wanted to run... but the sweaty chemmed whore in me sat there. I couldn’t leave... in fact, I didn’t want to. Watching my Daddy walk away, I began to whimper... the feeling of abandonment overcoming me. He continued on, never looking back, and stopped at one of the shelves and easily pushed it aside revealing yet another room.  He stood there at the doorway and smiled. 

"Follow me whore, but stay on all fours." 

Groaning, I wiped he remnants of piss from my chin with my hand and instinctively licked it clean and crawled towards my Daddy... 

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 19

Whore 3 

I crawled on the black rubber flooring into a dimly lit room smelling of sweat and sex. Gradually, my eyes adjusted and saw the walls and ceiling were also were completely black. There, in the middle of the room, I saw the glint of chains hanging from the exposed ceiling rafters supporting a leather sling. Looking around, I noticed other links of chain hanging down with leather wrist restraints attached. To my right there was a leather covered St. Andrews cross with wrist and ankle straps... opposite that, was platform with a king-sized mattress covered in black rubber sheets. Again, this room also contained shelves filled with toys only some of these I had never seen before including obscenely large and monstrous dildos lining one shelf.  

Not seeing my Daddy, my heart began to beat faster in anticipation and I continued forward until I felt myself being pulled back onto my knees by my collar. Quickly connecting a chain leash to my collar, I was dragged across the room to the foot of sling. Despite being taller than Daddy, he easily lifted me to my feet. Grabbing the leash and wrapping it around his hand to shorten the length, he lifted his right arm and shoved my face into his sweaty pit.  

“Fuck,” I growled, smelling and tasting his ripe scent as his sweat coated my face. 

“Gonna mark my goddamn whore!” he yelled. “Everyone will know you belong to me!” 

Satisfied I had taken every drop, I quickly moved to his left pit and repeated my feeding... I wanted his scent permanently on me...  

Once his pits were cleaned from my tongue bath, he pushed me back against the sling and forced me up onto it... Grabbing my feet, he quickly secured them in the ankle restraints leaving my plugged cunt completely exposed. Next, he guided my wrists to the chains at the top of the sling and I felt the restraints being wrapped around them... I moaned, feeling the buckled tightness of the leather surrounding my now secured arms. 

Standing between my stretched legs, Daddy stood there looking at me without any expression... his eyes slowly moving up from legs... past my cunt... up past my abs and pecs to my face as if he was studying some inanimate object... My body shivered... the desire to be taken by him overwhelming me. Taking a breath, Daddy called out to boy... 

“Yeah boss?” boy responded from a dark corner of the dungeon. 

“Boss?” I asked, questioning boy’s response... not Daddy, not Sir but Boss. 

Seeing the puzzle of my face, he answered, “Yeah... I own this place whore... just like you I own your cunt.” 

Turning to the voice, I see boy walk out of the shadows and kneel at Daddy’s side. He was now geared in a matching leather jock strap, slave harness and left arm band, leaving no doubt as to his status. Shit! He looked even hotter than before! I took a closer look at him... he was beautiful. His smooth oiled body shone in the dim amber light of the dungeon revealing the hours he spent at the gym. His thick tit rings sparkled against the muscled pecs that rose and fell with his breath began to match my breathing as if he if he was syncing his breaths with mine.  

Then, without a sound, he rose and moved towards me ripping his cod piece off to reveal a thick uncut cock nestled on top of a swollen ball sac. There was something odd about it, but the chems took over and my hips rose in an unconscious act of tribute to the shaft. He smiled... his hands now examining my flesh for the second time. Tightly gripping my tits, he grunted and nodded before releasing them and placing his open palms on my rising and falling muscled pecs. 

“I take it you approve boy,” Daddy chuckled. 

Moving down to my cunt, boy grabbed the base of my cunt plug and began to roughly thrust it further into me.   

“Fuck yeah, Boss,” he grinned... patting my leathered jock pouch and I flinched. “The perfect whore...” 

“Definitely...” Daddy answered walking up to me and wrapped a piece or rubber tubing around my left bicep, underneath the leather strap. “Look at me whore,” he ordered... prepping my arm. 

Seeing the rig in his hand, I began to struggle. Sure... I was flying in the clouds but this was something new... 

“Easy whore,” boy said, working my cunt plug... trying to distract me as Daddy inserted the needle and released its content. 

“Goddamn!” I yelled feeling the chems to rush through my veins, followed by a coughing fit and my body began to buck against my cunt plug.  

As the coughing subsided, the rush intensified and I began to moan... my heartbeat pounding in my head. The hunger in my cunt took over... it needed to be fed... to filled with cock! His fingers still holding my cunt plug, boy moaned, while my cunt lips attempted to pull them inside of me. 

“That’s it whore!” Daddy proudly stood there, watching my cunt lips moving over boy’s fingers, “Fucking slammed up whore!” 

“Please!” I pleaded. 

“Boy... I think whore is ready for the next step.   

“Fucking right Boss!” boy grinned, pulling his hands away and released my ankle restraints from the chains. 

“Fucking whore...” Daddy grunted releasing my wrists. “Now let’s see what this slammed up whore does.”   

Quickly, I jumped off the sling and fell on knees on the floor on all fours... where I belonged. 

With no other thought in my mind, I crawled to Daddy and said the only thing that came to mind...” Cock.” 

“That what you need whore... cock?” Daddy laughed and motioned boy to his side and held boy’s cock in his hand. 

Nodding profusely, I answered, “Cock.” 

“Right answer,” he grunted, “Now, do your job.” 

I scrambled forward and greedily took boy’s cock into my mouth and began to service. Working my lips over the cock head and down his shaft, I felt his shaft thicken halfway down. I hesitated and felt it with my tongue... Fuck! I thought... I won’t be able to take it...but then the thickness of the shaft lessened. 

Seeing my reaction, Daddy laughed as he stood beside boy, “I was waiting for the look on your face whore. You see, boy here... by some luck of genes, has a knot.” Continuing to laugh, Daddy rubbed boy’s head as if he was a dog... “That right boy?” 

“Yeah, Boss,” boy growled, “love knotting with a hungry cunt,” and shoved me down on the rest of the cock shaft until my lips rested on his smooth crotch. 

The thought of being knotted to boy filled my chemmed thoughts and I began to service him... I needed his cock... With his pace quickening, he fucked my mouth deeper and deeper as my lips slobbered over his knotted shaft.  

“Open up,” boy growled, “Take it all.” 

He continued his mouth fuck... but every time he seemed close, he eased up. He was driving me crazy... I was craving his cum. I began to whimper until I heard Daddy’s voice. 

“Look up whore. Watch.”  

Feeling boy’s hand release my head, I stayed on his cock, looked up and groaned at the sight of the red tinged chems in the rig held by Daddy flowing into boy. 

His eyes rolling back, boy yelled, “AWWW SHIT YES!” and he fell to the floor in ecstasy... his cock slipping out of my hungry mouth. 

I moved to quickly take his cock back in my mouth but Daddy struck me before I reached it. Grabbing a stool, Daddy smiled, “Very good.”   

Crawling behind me, boy growled, “Cunt,” while tugging at my cunt plug until the pressure released it.  

Feeling hot breath on my cunt lips, I spread my legs and boy began licking at my taint... a wave of pleasure rolled over me. That’s when I felt it... boy’s thick cock stretching my cunt lips and invading me. Feeling the knot fill me, I groaned as walls of my cunt throbbed around it.  

“Fuck yeah, boy...fuck me!” I begged.  

The onslaught continued... I wanted to this... Yes, I sold my body... but I now knew that I wanted to be a chemmed up whore taking cock for this man. Holding onto my harness, boy’s fucking continued... I was in heaven. Not only had I submitted to Daddy, I was now being used by boy... because Daddy wanted it... he ordered it. I was Daddy’s whore. I not only craved it... I loved it! Daddy now owned me and I would do his bidding. The pace quickened... his cock fully in my cunt as I arched my back... wanting cock in the deep recesses of my cunt.  

Then I felt it... the expansion of boy’s cock. I gasped, “OH FUCK!” feeling the pressure in my cunt increase as his enlarged knot pushed against my cunt walls, completely filling me and pushing against my prostate. The pounding continued...until, with a loud slap, he fell on my sweaty back and we hit the floor in a pool of sweat. 

“Goddamn!” I yelled, as the most intense anal orgasm shook my body and sent boy over the edge. 

“Yeah whore,” boy grunted, “Fucking knotted... gonna feed that hungry cunt... take it.” and he released a flood of hot cum in my still spasming cunt until every last drop was inside me.  

We remained on the floor until I felt his knot pull against my cunt. 

“MMMM,” boy moaned, taking a hold of my neck with his teeth, “Gonna take a few.” 

Smiling I spoke to him over... “Shit, I’d pay good money for that.” 

Standing over us, Daddy chuckled, “They do, whore.”  Then, looking down at his jutting cock, he growled, “You’re still on the clock.” 

“Yes Daddy... but...” I mumbled... looking to the grinning boy still knotted to me. 

“Boy...” Daddy laughed. 

“Yeah Boss,” boy laughed and slapped my ass, “Just follow my movements whore.”  

Grabbing me by the waist, he pulled me against his crotch and sat back... my ass now resting on his muscled thighs.  

“There... I’d give it about 5 more minutes.” 

Still laughing, Daddy moved forward, “Go on whore... time is money.” 

“Yes Daddy,” I moaned feeling boy take hold of the sides of my head with both hands, pull it back and open my mouth with his fingers to accept Daddy’s cock. 

Feeling the cock slide along my tongue, I instinctively closed my lips around the veined shaft opened my throat. By this time, I knew how he liked me to service his cock... he had trained me over the last year.   

Moving his hands to my tits, boy pinched them hard, “Suck your Daddy’s cock whore,” he ordered causing my wet mouth to envelope his cock to the hilt as the pain increased and drove me wild.  

I continued on servicing cock. Then I felt it... boy’s hands pushing me off his cock. Feeling my cunt lips stretching... I started to concentrate on the task at hand. Wrapping his hands around my head, Daddy shoved my face to his crotch as boy’s knot escaped my cunt. A deep animalistic growl escaped boy and he pounced to feed on mixture of cum and cunt juices flowing out of my cunt and onto the floor. With my hands on Daddy’s leathered thighs to steady myself, I continued to feast. Before long, I felt Daddy’s ball sac pull up and began to work my throat on the shaft until I felt it stiffen. 

“Fucken cocksucking whore!” Daddy roared and a flood of cum gushed down my throat and I sat back on my haunches relishing in the degradation. 

“Thank you, Daddy,” I smiled and lowered myself to his bootI s and kissed them.  

Hearing Daddy’s grunt, I started to worshipping the right boot... licking up the sweat and spit that I had released as I serviced his cock. Then, with a slight bump, boy joined me and began on the left boot. There we were, Daddy’s whores at his feet... demonstrating our submission. In the midst of our boot service, steady flow of piss began to rain down on us from above.  Simultaneously, we both raised our open mouths to drink the golden chem piss. 

“That’s it my whores... drink your owner’s piss.” Daddy snarled, covering us in the piss until his bladder was emptied. 

Not wanting to miss a drop, we faced each other and began licking the precious chemmed fluid off our skin as we wallowed in the puddle of piss underneath us. Our tongues explored every inch of the other’s body until our bodies shone. 

“Alright, enough!” Daddy snapped, “Time to get this whore ready for tonight.” 

“Yeah Boss... time to get ready,” boy repeated and stood looking at Daddy for direction. 

With subtle motion, boy had his orders and Daddy went into the shadows.  

Grabbing me by the collar, boy barked, “Follow, whore,” and led me to the pair of chains hanging from the rafters. “Up,” he ordered walking to the wall and I obeyed as the chains were lowered. 

Quickly securing my restraints, he again went to the wall and I felt my arms being raised until I stood on my forefeet. 

Walking back, boy stood in front of me, “Daddy had to get the chains adjusted for you, whore,” boy laughed as he fastened his cod piece.  

He stood there, arms crossed until Daddy joined him. With a look of anger, he walked up to me and ripped off the leather pouch of my jock. 

“You’ve disobeyed me whore,” Daddy snarled, grabbing my sac and pulling it down causing me to let out a scream. “Shut the fuck up, whore! You are not to cum for 24 hours before you join me!” 

“I’m sorry Daddy!” I shouted, feeling like he would rip my sac off my body. 

“How many times today whore? I’ll know if you’re lying. You shot a load in boy’s mouth. HOW MANY OTHERS TODAY?” 

I hesitated for a moment, remembering the load I spilled on the mirror earlier today. I lowered my eyes and took a breath. “Two today Daddy,” I replied. 

“Look at me whore,” Daddy barked and my eyes met his angry stare. “How many today?” 

I steeled myself and repeated my answer, “Two today Daddy.” 

“Well fucker... we’ll take care of that,” he said... placing a metal cock cage in boy’s hand. “Lock the whore up.” 

With an evil grin, boy walked towards me, placed the cage on the floor released the straps of my jock... leaving it hanging by the cock ring around my cock and balls. Pulling it down, I could feel the cock ring begin to pull me along with it.  

“Please,” I begged boy, not knowing what was to happen. I began to babble... imagining the possibilities. “I’m sorry! Please don’t!” 

“Fucking stupid whore,” boy laughed. 

Getting off on my cries, he grabbed my sac, pushed it behind the ring and pulled the jock over my cock. I sighed in relief.  

“There, there, whore,” boy said, his mouth moving to my cock. A large flow of spit flowed onto my cock... covering it. Rising as he worked the natural lube on cock and balls, he smirked, “Not the plan...” 

“On with it!” Daddy yelled. 

Nodding, boy grabbed the steel cage and slipped the ring over my limp cock and behind my sac until it sat against my shaved crotch. Looking down, I saw him slide the cage over my fear-shriveled cock and adjust it... making sure the locking pins and holes lined up and connect them. Feeling the lock click in place, I closed my eyes as boy tugged on it to make sure it was latched... I didn’t know if I’d ever be allowed to cum again. 

The room remained quiet as I hung there relieved that I still had my cock and balls. The sounds of the chains being lowered broke the silence and I spread my legs to steady myself while boy unchained me. My eyes went directly to my crotch and I saw the results... a metal cage surrounded my cock which was connected to a cock ring pushing my sac forward. I moved my hips slightly to feel the weight. The cage wasn’t too tight but I knew that I would never get hard nor cum without permission again.  

Smiling, boy placed an old worn piss and cum stained white jockstrap on the floor and ordered me to step into it. As he slid it up my thighs, I immediately could tell it was one size too small. I started to say something but boy quickly grunted and gave me a menacing look. Finally working it over my crotch, he adjusted the material which barely covered my cage... it was obvious I was caged.  

Snapping his fingers, Daddy motioned us to his side. We scrambled, knelt before him and he placed a leash on our collars. 

“Let’s go home.” 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

I never did go back to my place after that. Daddy had arranged for all my stuff to be sold and the proceeds deposited, along with my money, into a bank account he controlled. For the next few months, I worked in the back of the store though mostly being part of the equipment display... in a cage... on a St. Andrews cross... Would you like to see what the cock cage looks like on? Well, that was me.  

When I wasn’t at the store, I was working out with boy. I had always worked hard to keep my body toned but Daddy now controlled my diet and it showed... and the steroid cycles definitely helped. My muscle mass increased and I now weighed 225 lbs. I finally had the eight pack and thighs I had only dreamed about. My 6’4” frame showed it well and I was constantly checked out by the store clients. Every so often, I’d see boy handing them a card and whispering.  

Now that I Daddy owned me completely, he had decided to modify me. The electrolysis treatments he had ordered left me permanently hairless from the neck down. While I kept my head buzzed, he hadn’t decided on whether he wanted my face to be kept smooth... yet. I spent hours at the tattoo shop until my body was covered in flowing tribal designs. My thick tits now ringed with heavy rings sparkled in the bright lights of the store as well as the septum ring now permanently fixed in my nostrils. Quickly, my butt plug was increased and I happily carried the 14oz in my cunt. My cock cage was only removed for cleaning... Daddy had never let me cum after that first time with boy. My cunt was now my sex organ. I was reminded of this every time I held my shrunken cock when it was released from its prison for cleaning. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

It was Pride weekend when things changed. Saturday was our busiest day of the weekend and the place was packed until closing time. As we finished up, Daddy walked in... geared in his finest leathers and walked to the register.  

“How’d it go?” he asked, checking the numbers. 

“We doubled last year’s take Boss,” boy proudly stated.  

“Yeah?” Daddy chuckled, walked to us and held my chin. “I think this whore helped,” and slapped my cheek playfully. He walked to the center counter and pulled out the packed pipe. “Good job. I think you both deserve a reward,” he smiled taking a deep hit. 

“Yes, Boss...Yes Daddy...” we answered, smiling at the pair of rigs on the counter top.   

“You first whore,” Daddy chuckled as he prepped my arm and gave me the slam. 

“Fuck yeah!” I moaned, feeling the chems flow and I felt renewed. 

Next, Daddy slammed boy and we fell into each other’s arms and began devouring each other with our mouths. 

“Hey!” Daddy yelled and we turned to him. Seeing our now dilated pupils, he nodded. “Ok, we got places to go,” and pulled out our leashes, attached them to our collars and led us to the door.  

Reaching the door, he stopped and looked back at me. I grew nervous wondering what I had done. Grabbing a box cutter, he cut off my jockstrap... leaving me standing, my caged cock completely exposed. 

“Better,” was all he said and we left the building where we were met with the scent of leather and rubber mixed with musk and sweat filling the street. 

We slowly made our way as the crowd seemed to separate in front of us to allow us passage. I heard the murmurs of “fuck... shit... damn” and other obscenities as we continued on. Occasionally, a hand would brush against my skin but I ignored it. I was Daddy’s whore. 

Finally, we arrived at a clear spot with a pitcher of beer, one filled glass, two empty glasses and a dog bowl on top of a barrel. Stopping, Daddy stared at the pitcher and boy quickly filled one of the empty glasses. Daddy took a sip of the cold brew and nodded. Pouring a second glass for himself, boy then took the dog bowl, placed it on the ground and filled it with the contents of the filled glass. 

“Down,” Daddy calmly said, looking around at the crowd. “It’s time my whore is presented. We have more money to make this weekend.”  

I dropped down on all fours, moved to the bowl and lapped at the warm liquid. I moaned at the acrid taste... knowing it was chem piss. Finishing my drink, I remained on all fours and crawled over the rough asphalt to Daddy’s side. 

“Thank you, Daddy. I’ll make you proud.” 

The End 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1