No more erections

Otter-bottom

Bottom here and submissive. I am hoping to find a way to stop erections from occurring but not using pharmaceuticals or surgery. Just something to do at home to cause impotence.. open to any ideas you might have? I just want to get cock in my hole and never get erect again. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

You need chastity. It takes training but you will weaken the penis so you can stop having erections and being selfish. Get metal or Holy Trainer style, not the cheap ones you can escape from. Which you will try.

• Like 1

This will stop erections entirely just while wearing it or after it’s off? How long should one be worn to see effects? I would like a soft floppy cock while I’m being fucked or sucking. I get so rock hard and horny but don’t like to top or get sucked haha

Guest KptNLine

I have been locked in chastity long term and it definitely helps prevent erections from occurring. Unfortunately, the effect is not permanent - if you unlock for more than a few days after a prolonged period in chastity, you’ll start getting erections again. I noticed that after spending a couple months in chastity (other than infrequent removal for cleaning), I got unlocked for a week. By day three, I started getting hard again. However, my erections were extremely weak and short lived. I didn’t stay unlocked long enough to figure out if this was permanent or if they would eventually get back to full strength. I was disappointed at first, I was hoping to become impotent and embrace being a total bottom without chastity. Now I’ve learned to embrace chastity as a lifestyle. On the rare occasion you get unlocked (and it should be VERY rare, if it all), assuming you stay locked almost all the time, you should stay tiny and limp. Good luck! 

Guest lovesitharder
4 hours ago, KptNLine said:

I have been locked in chastity long term and it definitely helps prevent erections from occurring. Unfortunately, the effect is not permanent - if you unlock for more than a few days after a prolonged period in chastity, you’ll start getting erections again. I noticed that after spending a couple months in chastity (other than infrequent removal for cleaning), I got unlocked for a week. By day three, I started getting hard again. However, my erections were extremely weak and short lived. I didn’t stay unlocked long enough to figure out if this was permanent or if they would eventually get back to full strength. I was disappointed at first, I was hoping to become impotent and embrace being a total bottom without chastity. Now I’ve learned to embrace chastity as a lifestyle. On the rare occasion you get unlocked (and it should be VERY rare, if it all), assuming you stay locked almost all the time, you should stay tiny and limp. Good luck! 

I'm glad I followed you, now I can learn more about chastity and buy one

12 hours ago, KptNLine said:

100% correct. Chastity is designed to prevent erections but it’s not permanent. So say locked, my fellow chaste bottoms.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been reading about and started practicing testicular heating. Has anyone else done this or read about it? Basically the idea is to keep your balls in water that is 116-125 degrees for 10-20 minutes a day for 2-3 weeks. Some also use heating pads in their underwear. After 4-5 days many men start to have clear runny cum and by the end of the period, some aren’t able to cum or even get hard as it starts to impact testosterone creation. The sperm destroyed by the process lasts 6 months or more. From everything I’ve read it’s 100% reversible and safe to do as long as you don’t burn your testicle skin from too hot of water. I’ll report back if I can get it done and see results!

22 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

OMG... I try my level best never ever to judge anyone and always promote peoples choices in life. But got to say I am struggling to do so with some of these posts in this thread, especially the OP . I mean some, never mind, I 😷

Ouch bro, it’s only a fetish. What do you get into?

• Upvote 1

One of the reasons I am a cumdump is I rarely get erections any more due to meds. So I just visualize myself with one sex organ, My hole. I keep my dicklet locked up where it belongs

Maybe a different take here.

Erections have two components, physiological and psychological. Several years ago, i began to wonder if i had ED because i couldn't get an erection. But i started noticing that my equipment still worked. If a Top would come on to me and start talking to me online about what He wanted, i would get hard as a rock. If anyone ever mentioned wanting to touch or use my penis, i could not get hard, i'd stay soft.  i have come to see what i have as similar to what a woman has, like a "clit" (i have no desire to be a woman, just comparing). A womans clit gets engorged when she is sexually excited, but there is never any thought or question of her using it as a penetrative organ. i have come to a place where a Top can use what i have there if Their psychologically wired to not see it as a 'cock,' but more like a "clit.' For me, it changes everything.  i think there is a power in having the physical ability to penetrate, but not the psychological ability, that i cannot get hard because of my psychological wiring... and a Top can have a lot of control over that wiring. 

Get on the chastity and give the key to somebody where you cannot get it my daddy locked me and chastity February 2021 I have been locked ever since he said he's going to keep me locked for the rest of the year I love it because I don't get an erection I try to but it's restricted so every time he penetrates my ass I squirt cum every time I suck his dick I come it's weird but it's what a real bottom should be what a real bottom should be limp

39 minutes ago, hotguy02 said:

Get on the chastity and give the key to somebody where you cannot get it my daddy locked me and chastity February 2021 I have been locked ever since he said he's going to keep me locked for the rest of the year I love it because I don't get an erection I try to but it's restricted so every time he penetrates my ass I squirt cum every time I suck his dick I come it's weird but it's what a real bottom should be what a real bottom should be limp

Just curious what makes you qualified to decide, on behalf of "real" bottoms everywhere, what they should do, how they should behave, etc..? Was there an election for Bottom Dictator that I missed somehow?

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1