Looking for a pig cumdump faggot whore in Toronto the sluttiest dirtiest nastiest a worthless Toronto cumdump

Guest Blacktoploveswhore

Guest Blacktoploveswhore
On 6/24/2021 at 5:33 PM, Slampig666 said:

Hi Sir..use it as the way you want, no loads refused..blindfolded darkroom better

Where u at slut e-mail or number for faster communication

Guest Blacktoploveswhore
6 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

email me at gangbangsuperstar@live.com and I will send you my number. I want you to use me like a worthless cumthirsty cockhungry faggot whore. degrade me however you want. use me in public or on camera, whore me out, pass me around, but most importantly use my body for a human fleshlight

I e-mail u slut jsteevenson1994@gmail.com 

• 4 months later...

Just make sure you have me restrained, blindfolded/hooded and ring gagged. Then you can use any and all of my holes however you want. Just whisper in my ear how you are going to fuck me, so you can feel me struggling as you 'breed' my holes. I have the restraints, hoods, and gags, you just need to bring your cock and cum (and maybe a video camera so you can record and post our encounter).

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

hey   would love to meet you and be your cum dump .  any load  from ANY top  if poz all the better  can   get me  at 

dk123201@hotmail.com

mature  but VERY willing ass and throat