Smooth or hairy hole

Loadmybbttm

F9C17B30-CC50-4FC3-B681-43F467724C5E.jpeg.379a684dc74b7afcdc97ff209b48ee61.jpegI’m a BB bottom boi, and am all smooth, usually waxed. Occasionally shaved when waxing is unavailable. Never any stubble ever - just sexy, smooth skin. Every top I have loves my smooth skin and are happy to fuck their cum into me.FC1B82FC-966F-43B9-A5C9-9877A141449D.jpeg.1de9e08c121289708489c2a4e9323280.jpeg

my hole

• Like 2

My ass is typically moderately hairy, but as a total CumDump I have my ass, inside ass cheeks and my hole waxed smooth every 4 to 6 weeks!  I luv it and my tops luv a smooth hole and ass! Waxing never leaves stubble when the hair grows back. And now after years of waxing, the hair that does attempt to grow back is weak and soft. Bonus - my wax guy has become a friend and the intimate moments when he’s waxing me are fun!  

I love my hole - and my whole body - is so lightly haired that a quick shave or (my favorite) a little waxing are all I need. Guys love to eat out my hole like crazy before they fuck their cum into me - and I love that.

and bare naked skin feels sooo good, especially rubbing up against another guy with bare naked skin. A smooth pubic area slapping against my smooth ass is a huge turn-on for me.
very fuckin hot!

83C90E08-3EF6-433B-B389-F0A524E0496D.jpeg

E134443E-9F0D-4B2C-A520-94F50EDC8451.jpeg

• Like 2

I prefer a bit more smooth holes because I don’t like hairs on my tongue. However, I never refuse a hole because it’s hairy. A hole is a hole and I’m heaven when I’m in a hole either with my cock or my tongue. I spent the last 24 hours with the company of a guy with hairy hole. I ate and fucked it in countless times. I loved this. 

• 3 months later...

I have a half dozen sexy ass, hung, black top pals that fuck me semi-regularly -- 5 want my hole 100% smooth all the time, 1 wants it hairy -- so guess who rarely gets my hole?? I don't care for excessive pub-hair in my mouth, but don't have a preference otherwise.