Made to take hormones

timfreo

How many Dom's have emasculated their Sub sissy bttm boys & put them on fem hormones ? They definitley work, along with ever smaller chastity cages. A great control & method of permanent domination & ownership

IMG20210529104818.jpg

• Like 1

That super hot. I’ve been searching for an older top to collar me and make me his. I want my sissy grapes destroyed with taking Tagamet which shrinks clits and balls. Also want them needle stirred to help destroy the insides. Then want to be forcibly made to take hormones. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

9 hours ago, Prickmeaz said:

That super hot. I’ve been searching for an older top to collar me and make me his. I want my sissy grapes destroyed with taking Tagamet which shrinks clits and balls. Also want them needle stirred to help destroy the insides. Then want to be forcibly made to take hormones. 

If you take anti androgens to suppress testosterone along with female hormones 

You will effectively chemically castrated

And end up craving cock and cum in you

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2021 at 9:23 AM, MrsTatt00 said:

What's the timeline on these?

Depends . Starting on female contraceptives, then it's a slow process over a few years with modest development. Full hormone therapy will see big changes within 12 months