Gatehouse

barebackbro

Great venue, 4 rooms, play downstairs and loft above for sleeping...  one bathroom including toilet that all rooms share, but that's not really a problem as all guests would be there for the same thing.

• Like 1

Is it still open? Club 80 is gone (though the website still exists). I can’t work out whether the references to the Gatehouse are accurate or just left over remnants from the Club 80 website (like the rest of the information). Has anyone stayed recently (since Club 80 closed in 2020)

• 1 year later...
17 hours ago, Bffme said:

I’m planning to stay there next month. Is it a good place to take loads? 

If you’re heading down from Sydney, it’s definitely the place to stay. It’s in the hardcore gay part of town and the sling and other facilities make it perfect. Hope you catch some big dicks and loads!

Thanks barebackbro. Sounds like a good place to stay.

I want to take as many loads as I can. My fantasy is to be blindfold on the sling and have guys come in and breed my hole but I don’t think that would work here with the front door locked… maybe I will have some guys over to gangbang me on the sling. I want my hole to be flooded with loads before I leave. 

r u in Melbourne? 

29 minutes ago, POZBB84 said:

Might have to book in a stay at the gatehouse then. Thought it would be gone with 80s demise.

It's still being run by the same people.

The one problem is that they seem to discourage big parties, but if you're a bit discreet, it should be fine.

If you're coming from interstate, there would be nowhere better to stay. If only Sydney had an equivalent 😞

Just now, barebackbro said:

It's still being run by the same people.

The one problem is that they seem to discourage big parties, but if you're a bit discreet, it should be fine.

If you're coming from interstate, there would be nowhere better to stay. If only Sydney had an equivalent 😞

I wish Sydney had somewhere but as a city it sucks for anything sex related. I always get a lot more whenever I'm in Melbourne 

57 minutes ago, POZBB84 said:

I wish Sydney had somewhere but as a city it sucks for anything sex related. I always get a lot more whenever I'm in Melbourne 

I live in Melbourne but am in Sydney a lot. When I'm there, I get plenty of fucks from plenty of hot guys, but I agree Melbourne is much better in terms of venues and approach to sex.

It's so sad for Sydney. Bodyline has gone, as has Signal, and years ago, Ken's. 357 is next; the building has been sold and it's hard to see the sauna relocating. That would leave just Sydney Sauna and the Den as the only serious sex venues anywhere near the city.

1 hour ago, POZBB84 said:

Knowing who I do in Melbourne, it's a lot more quiet 😞

Of my regular playmates:

• One is taking a break (health problems)
  • One has been imprisoned
  • One now has a job which involves long hours
  • One has family circumstances which means that he is "on-call" for the foreseeable future and therefore is understandably unable to make plans
  • One has ghosted everyone, and nobody has really heard from him since the outbreak of COVID
  • One has moved 200 miles away