Prolapse Development

MuscledHorse

I am a heavy frequent fisting bottom and large toy play pig. I am good and loose and show  huge gape and rosebud. The rose is starting to fall out and I want to make my hole prolapse real good. Any one have tips on developing a solid prolapse?

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

17 hours ago, seekingversatility said:

Hawt! I don't have any tips or techniues for you, but hmu when you're ready for a gang of us to spray load after juicy load all over your cunt meat, so I can bury my face in your hole and use my tongue to slurp it all up and feed you a mouthfull. Woof daddy!

I am always ready for use like that. Love heavy group use here. I thrive at sex clubs and sex resorts because I crave open, casual promiscuous sex. Total breeding stock.

• Piggy 1

3 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

I am always ready for use like that. Love heavy group use here. I thrive at sex clubs and sex resorts because I crave open, casual promiscuous sex. Total breeding stock.

Agree - sex clubs and sex resorts for open totally casual promiscuous sex, breeding and ffisting 🐷😈

I’ve never tried being fisted myself but after seeing this thread and looking at photos I have to admit I do find this very hot!

Good luck in your endeavour, I hope you find some way to get it permanently if that’s your goal!

• Piggy 1

On 6/27/2021 at 11:08 AM, Arcaner said:

get yourself a rosebud tube and vac pump. Push your meat out, then use the vacuum to pull more out.

Those four words make the most piggy phrase I’ve ever read on here.  I can just see you coaching somebody:  “Ok, now, push your meat out.”  

Fuck.  🐷😈😋

Edited by Guest