CumUnion

HardOneLA

Did anyone go to CumUnion LA at the Sanctuary last night?  If so, how was it?  Used to love going there being face down, ass up on either the long fuck bench or fuck bed.  So hot taking cocks and loads alongside other buds.  Oink!

My partner and I went last night and had a blast. As we anticipated, it was absolutely packed.  It felt like 15 months of pent-up sexual energy being unleashed in a single night. Great, diverse crowd -- all ages, races, sizes, body types. Masturbating, sucking, bareback fucking everywhere you looked. Lots of guys on the fuck benches with their asses up in the air waiting for tops. We had a hard time finding an available fuck bed, but once we did my partner fucked me and filled me up with a one-week load while couples fucked on either side of us. I left with an ass full of cum and a big grin on my face.

Downside: Because it was so crowded we waited for almost an hour to get in. Then a line to get out and they couldn't find the bag with my clothes in it, so I stood there stark naked (I'm always completely nude when I go to sex parties) while they looked. Finally, they found it, but if it hadn't had my phone in it I would've been tempted to have my partner go get the car and just dash outside naked once he pulled up outside, lol. 

• Like 2

On 6/27/2021 at 9:34 PM, shavedbottompig said:

My partner and I went last night and had a blast. As we anticipated, it was absolutely packed.  It felt like 15 months of pent-up sexual energy being unleashed in a single night. Great, diverse crowd -- all ages, races, sizes, body types. Masturbating, sucking, bareback fucking everywhere you looked. Lots of guys on the fuck benches with their asses up in the air waiting for tops. We had a hard time finding an available fuck bed, but once we did my partner fucked me and filled me up with a one-week load while couples fucked on either side of us. I left with an ass full of cum and a big grin on my face.

Downside: Because it was so crowded we waited for almost an hour to get in. Then a line to get out and they couldn't find the bag with my clothes in it, so I stood there stark naked (I'm always completely nude when I go to sex parties) while they looked. Finally, they found it, but if it hadn't had my phone in it I would've been tempted to have my partner go get the car and just dash outside naked once he pulled up outside, lol. 

I was tempted but didn't go. Wish I had now! lol

• Upvote 1