What are the best choice for Asss for Barebacking ? Smooth or Hairy

Powerasianbtms

A) What are the best criterias for Barebacking  ?

1) Smooth

2) Hairy

3) Tight 

4) Loose

5) others

B) Does races makes a good eg asians, hispanics makes a good choice too ?

C)  Ony Gays guys are inyo backing

D) Straights are not into BB ?

I, as an asianm feel BB by a straight man is more slutty. It more challenging since straight BB a other man.

Experience BBer are also challenging.

Lets share differences between asians and whites BB

Toobad, in Singapore herem we have not much of these options.

• Like 2

As a total top, here’s what I look for in a BB bottom …

On 6/28/2021 at 8:12 AM, Powerasianbtms said:

1. Smooth: I’m only into Asian, Latin & Black bottoms
2. Pre-fucked: if I’m at a sauna, its always hot to feel a hole that’s had cock in it
3. Pre-lubed: sometimes the bottom has already pre-lubed their hole, or has a butt plug - also hot!
4. Poz: as they’re extremely unlikely to ask for a pullout, which is the most loathsome thing in the BB world

B) Does races makes a good eg asians, hispanics makes a good choice too ?

I’m not sexually attracted to Caucasian guys as I prefer the opposite of my physical characteristics, so as above, that means Asian, Latin & Black bottoms.  In Australia, we don’t as many Latin & Black guys as say in the USA but there are plenty of Asian guys.  

When it comes to BB, I’ve only ever had a couple of Latin/Black BB bottoms … but a lot more experience with Asian bottoms for BB.  That’s likely a numbers game (based on population characteristics), however when I’ve travelled to Asia, I found it far far more easier for the Asian guys to BB bottom.  This is most likely a supply/demand issue, with my sex life benefiting!

C)  Ony Gays guys are inyo backing

D) Straights are not into BB ?

I very seldom speak to guys in sauna’s/sex clubs, but for those whom I’ve spoken to, it appears that they are married (make of that what you will) and have almost no inhibitions about getting fucked BB and taking my load or anyone else’s: one married Asian guy that I speak to will let almost anyone fuck him and complains to me when they use a condom as he hates it.  

On 6/27/2021 at 5:12 PM, Powerasianbtms said:

1) Smooth

2) Hairy

3) Tight 

B) Does races makes a good eg asians, hispanics makes a good choice 

THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT CRITERIA IS A CLEAN HOLE.!!  As a top only, I like to rim first.  Asses are naturally hairy, not a big issue for me.  Some holes are tight and some are loose.  Super tight can be a challenge and a project and really not much fun.  

I prefer smooth over hairy; loose over tight.  Not that I do not mind a tight hole, but if the guy is too tight and he works his anus while I fuck him, I have already had it happen that I lose my erection.  Not what I want at all.  I do echo mblad99's comment about first and foremost cleanliness.  Yes, I am a neat freak and I know bareback sex is naturally not that, but I do appreciate a cleaned out and cleaned up hole to enjoy.