Really sloppy cum fucking

Ponystallion

• 4 weeks later...

Never had the chance to really get wet and sloppy but the idea is suck a turn on a bunch of guys calling me names and fucking my cunt getting cum dumped and dumped inside and all over my body sounds like a dream

• Like 1

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
6 hours ago, Btmfag said:

Never had the chance to really get wet and sloppy but the idea is suck a turn on a bunch of guys calling me names and fucking my cunt getting cum dumped and dumped inside and all over my body sounds like a dream

Same. I have had a couple loads in me though and after like 3 this guy with a really big dick just slid in no resistance. I wasn't sloppy but I guess I was really wet inside because he was huge and I could feel him stretching me but the cum made it super comfortable 🥴 I can imagine what it'd be like if it was sloppy!

After several dicks I start to gape, and I just get higher up on my knees so the cum just floats in my rectum. It sounds like guys are fucking a watermelon. Only problem is if they move me too much it cums' pouring down my thighs. I'd rather it be in me

Absolutely love that -- if my bf wants a load he knows the best way to get it is to bring a fresh load in his sexy ass-cunt home for me to use as lube. OFTEN he will. take 3-5 loads on a Saturday night and I will get to felch and add the final load before he soaks them all up overnight. 😈

• Piggy 2

I’ve been too timid sexually to have experienced that degree of group use yet, but I aspire to be the owner of a sloppy, wrecked, cum-container of a hole, wondering if there are still loads to be dumped inside before the day or night is done.

On 6/27/2021 at 6:29 PM, Ponystallion said:

One of my favorite things to do is be the last cock to bring a cum dumped hole

I've noticed that a hole loaded with cum is something that even many total bottoms feel like fucking and breeding. 

• Like 1

This topic is one of my favorite things as a total cumslut bottom.  I absolutely love posting for open door walk ins on Grindr, Scruff and BBRT and then taking load after load till my cunt is spilling over.  There are a couple of BBRT regulars in Los Angeles who will ONLY breed me if I have at least 4 or 5 loads in me.  One in particular likes to make videos of me pushing out cum while his cock churns the froth and makes slop sounds.

I also love doing this at Bathhouses and Cumunion.  Was just at Flex yesterday (thank God they've finally got the AC working, lol) and must have taken at least 8 loads, ass up in my room.  By the fourth load, I was brimming and the sloshing pig sound could be heard in the hallway.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...

Love it when my boi pussy is all sloppy and gaping, making that “mixing Mac & cheese” noise as Top after Top mounts me and tears my hole up until he unloads his balls in me. I have some vids and pics, love watching a Top dig the cum out of my hole which his massive cock and watching it run down my inner thighs, only to replace it with his own load. It makes me feel like a whore of Biblical proportions, having all those studs wanting their turn at my public hole for their sexual gratification. 

• Piggy 1

6 hours ago, CumBustion said:

Love it when my boi pussy is all sloppy and gaping, making that “mixing Mac & cheese” noise as Top after Top mounts me and tears my hole up until he unloads his balls in me. I have some vids and pics, love watching a Top dig the cum out of my hole which his massive cock and watching it run down my inner thighs, only to replace it with his own load. It makes me feel like a whore of Biblical proportions, having all those studs wanting their turn at my public hole for their sexual gratification. 

Yes !  Yes !  same here !  Love my toys - love my men with huge Dicks / Meat - getting high on poppers - weed - forcing me doig things - perverted - maybe a few drops of blood - Pozzing Bottom Whore ready to be used !