Breeding a virgin ass

Barebackpiggy

So, I’m posting this in anticipation of what I’m going to be doing tomorrow.

I’m up staying with family for a few days and the weather is spot on. A young lad of 20 has been messaging me on the apps. We’ve communicated before but he wanted to meet in a public toilet which I’m not into, far too public.

Anyway, we’ve been messaging again and he’s keen for a meet. He’s free tomorrow and I’ve persuaded him to meet me at a woodland trail parking area, a bit away from the tourist areas. We’ll  find a nice secluded area in the woods to fuck. I’ve mentioned that I only fuck raw and he’s up for that. He said he’s “tight”, so I asked if he’s fucked before, and the answer is no! 

I’ve not knowingly fucked a virgin hole before, so if this all goes to plan will be a new experience for me as well as him. He also wants to fuck so I’m hopeful of some virgin seed in my cunt also. 

I want this to be memorable for him so I’ve asked him to be super clean so I can rim his hole first, get him nice and loose. I’ve got poppers with me too so I’ll be poking them under his nose too as I breed him. 

I’ll let you know how it goes tomorrow. I’d be interested to hear some breeding stories of virgins if anybody can contribute..

Barebackpiggy

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1