Road Trip up and down I-95

backdoorjimmy

For a late birthday present, my boyfriend took me to Florida and we had an amazing time. We drove overnight on the way down to Jacksonville and we were on grindr the whole way there and back. We created a new profile to find guys to help me suck my boyfriend's dick, then to fuck me and watch him fuck me. We stopped at an adult store near South of the Border in North Carolina/South Carolina and I sucked three dicks in the car before he took me to the hotel. We met a guy we'd been talking to and he did an amazing job eating my ass, then he deep throated my bf's dick by himself before they both fucked me.

We drove to Hardeeville, SC and stayed in one of the trashiest motels I've ever been in for a few hours while guys came through and used my ass with my bf. He held off from cumming until the last guy bred me, then he deep dicked me and came so hard I thought he hurt himself because of the noises he was making. When we got to Jacksonville we went and saw some of his boys, then we checked into the hotel and I slept like a rock for the first night. The next day, two of his boys came through and piped me down while he watched, then he took me out for dinner at a Greek restaurant near Daytona Beach. Our server was so damn cute but we figured he was straight because he kept talking to another table about his girlfriend in Gainesville.

When we got back to Jacksonville we scored a couple hookups but there were a ton of flakes, so we checked out early this morning and hit the road at 4am. Someone hosted us in this town called Eutawville, SC and I got piped down again, then we drove up to South of the Border and looked for some dicks to suck but didn't get any action. We found someone in North Carolina to help me blow him one more time, then we drove all the way home. Now he's sleeping and I'm feeling really contented but I'm also jittery and excited because I've never done anything like that before and can't wait to do it again.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...