Advice for pissfucking

So I've been catching up for time lost during the pandemic and begged a guy to pissfuck me the other night after I'd taken a few loads from him and his friends. 

A few days later and my bowels are a bit awkward (cramps and such), this has happened the last few times I did pissplay and I was wondering if there's a recommended way to do it, like should I clear out and fully douche afterwards or is it something the body can just handle? 

hmmm... interesting, wanted to try this as top or btm but not got yet done so... good to see what others think, I would tend to think that not holding it in would be best rather let it gush out as soon as the sphincters open up and just let it run out while the dick or others dicks [as many as possible...] keep discharging their pissloads.

I’ve done it once while in Montreal. Top bred me and them said he had to piss. I told him to go ahead and he filled my hole with piss. He got hard again and bred me again. It slowly leaked out over the evening. No issues afterwards.

• Piggy 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I wouldn’t expect piss fucking to cause cramps and stuff for days afterwards unless you have an internal sensitivity to the uric acid and urea in it (and considering that poop comes out the same way, it shouldn’t be that sensitive). You could try flushing yourself out afterwards, just to try it. Perhaps get one of those enema kits with a (gentle) solution designed to help clean you out, can’t hurt and will give your insides a bit of a spring clean.

piss fucking can be fun, I love plugging the guy immediately afterwards to keep him feeling full, also let’s him fully flush out when he removes the plug. Only issue is that it washes the cum out too.

5 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

piss fucking can be fun, I love plugging the guy immediately afterwards to keep him feeling full, also let’s him fully flush out when he removes the plug. Only issue is that it washes the cum out too.

For that reason, I prefer to get piss fucked up front. My first time my dom had just fucked a half dozen loads deep in my cunt. He lay on me balls deep, relaxed and let his bladder empty into me. I'd never felt it before and it was so hot, but afterwards I really felt disappointed that all his virile seed had been flushed out.

• Like 1

As far as tips go, I had a playmate who couldn't piss when hard, but he reckoned he solved the problem by having a PA which kinda anchored him inside so he found it easier to stay inside when soft.  I'm a little skeptical, but I can't complain - he filled me up numerous times at SOP, and it worked. 

Edited by AirmaxAndy
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 6/30/2021 at 3:53 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

As far as tips go, I had a playmate who couldn't piss when hard, but he reckoned he solved the problem by having a PA which kinda anchored him inside so he found it easier to stay inside when soft.  I'm a little skeptical, but I can't complain - he filled me up numerous times at SOP, and it worked. 

Similarly, had a couple of guys with a PA say the same thing, that it keeps them anchored inside when soft, making pissfucking easier. And they were able to readily and frequently release their bladders up me, so there might be something to that.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

34 minutes ago, GymAddict said:

Similarly, had a couple of guys with a PA say the same thing, that it keeps them anchored inside when soft, making pissfucking easier. And they were able to readily and frequently release their bladders up me, so there might be something to that.

It is an incredible feeling when it happens. 

• Like 1

I love getting piss-fucked.  I find not every guy can do it, or wants to.  However, a couple tops that I had to encourage thought they would never do something like that, but once they did, they wanted to do it again each time we hooked up.  

• 1 month later...