anybody got a fetish for chubs

Guest superchub

One of my biggest Fetishes, especially for breeding purposes, is contrast. I have an average body shape is not slightly overweight. So the mental image of having men who are obese fuck me and shoot their load into my asshole, that gets me so fucking hot. trying different positions that dont always work, getting them some water as they have to take breathers is quite cute, and finally they end up putting all their weight on me whey get on top, I'll never complain because the pressure is so consuming, as unleash their load of cum deep in me, they generally tend to apologize. When I hear that I thank them profusely for the load they gave to me. and ask them how long has it been since they came in an ass like mine? Before they go I want them to know that they can fuck me again if they want because I enjoyed it and I want them to feel confident about it! Yessss I do love those chub guys, The worst part is that there is a lot of self consciousness and trying to get even two of them in the same room to either watch or use me together has been a non starter. 😞

On 11/2/2021 at 8:39 AM, ChubFagSlut said:

Pretty chub and really into it when guys degrade me for my fat and play with it

My feelings entirely. Roll me over and stick it in

9 minutes ago, Biadamb said:

Huge fan of chubs and superchubs - love nothing more than being balls deep in a soft fat ass, or feeling the weight of a huge top, belly pressing into the small of my back as he unloads in me. 

Serious addiction to chubs and supersize here. Love feeling the weight while they ride me or laying on me as I hold them. 

3 hours ago, Qdxxx said:

I’m a trans BBW and love other chub boys and gurls. I’ve bottomed and topped for many chubs all sizes.

- Di ❤️

A TRANS BBW is a gift from heaven. 

On 9/20/2021 at 5:03 PM, Proudlypoz said:

Love a meaty boy who bends over and takes it deep and raw. Especially when I rest my belly on their but. So easily led astray too. 

fill me up big man. Deep and raw sounds perfect