I’m Poz ?

When I tested positive for HIV, it all changed. I was a married man who was cheating on my wife with someone from work. I started an affair with this hot guy from work who made my feelings about being homosexual all change . We both started to chase at the same time. And this affair lasted two years when he won . Not to long before the party he was out from work. He seroconverted around the time of the party. At a holiday party we both screwed each other and soon after I seroconverted. We had both tested negative in our last tests . I tested positive in January.  When I was told, I knew it would be that I would be positive. I too had a hardon leaving the doctors office. My wife soon divorced me for the affair. And outed me to family and friends. That was six years ago. I love being POZ! 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

For me it was a matter of time. Step brother took my cherry at 14 years. After my mother divorced my step father I went to live with my step father and brother during the university and both of them used me. I was also shared with my step father's trucker friends quite often. I grew up to be a bottom of course. Somehow dodged the bullet for quite a long time but knew it would happen eventually. Met a group of 4 German friends on bagpacking trip to Montreal. While all 4 played with me one of them had special interest in me. He ended up extending his stay by another 2 weeks and we were constantly having sex. He confessed that while all of them were Poz he somehow developed feelings for me and wanted me to convert. We never did extra things like brushing or anything and I naturally bore his babies. He had to return to Germany as he wasn't able to stay here permanently and love for each other diminished with long distance. He has a 9in German meat that I really can't forget. Still jerk off to his naked pictures. Luckily my CD4 count is pretty normal to start medicines. Drs are of the opinion for me to either start or wait it out. I decided to wait it out. VL is close to 900k 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 7/14/2021 at 7:42 PM, Chub4Poz said:

I literally found out today. I feel kind of numb right now.

If you want to talk, send me a DM. I’m recently pozzed also!

• Thanks 1

I have been Poz since May and my life has not skipped a beat. It’s all mental and how you process it. You have to remember that it’s no longer a death sentence like in the 80’s and 90’s. I lost a lot of friends and coworkers when I lived in SF so I know how this can be a scary diagnosis.

I take one pill a day along with my other med and I stay active exercise and during the course of the day I don’t really think about it.  I was lucky I did not have a bad seroconversion even though my VL was extremely high and my CD4 never went under 375. 

My sex drive has increased 10 fold and I love topping which I rarely did when I was negative 

Be positive physically and mentally !

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 7/14/2021 at 7:51 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

When I tested poz I was 19 and the world was a different place. Men were still dying of aids and the meds were not as good as today. I converted for a man that I wanted and thought the only way he would consider a long term situation is if I was poz like him. When I got the fuck flu I knew instantly I had it. Over the next week and a half I went through a lot of emotions. Regret was one. It made it all worth it when the man I converted for wanted me long term. He taught me a lot and I am happy how it all turned out.

And you're still hot as fuck at 41.  Love your profile pic.  Woof!!

• Upvote 1

I was totally surprised...I had been negative and at the time for a few years..an almost zero sex life...I was no saint, but I had not done anything risky...so I took it very hard, but it was also when the single pill regimens were coming online, as well as the concept of a <20 vL and a new term of "undetectable" was becoming more and more common with access to meds.  It took a few months but I took it in stride.  I had great care as I was still in the Army at the time.  The fear and stigma were and still are the greatest challenges.  HIV criminalization was the greatest fear and sad reality which impacted my life and career.  HIV is easily managed and controlled.  The stigma is not.  For the newly diagnosed...reach out to others living with HIV and find your tribe and family. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I found out in 2016. At the time I was shocked (though I shouldn't have been... taking random cocks in bathhouses is generally not considered "safe" behavior). Went through a funk for a little while... mostly because of the guilt and the shame. Now I'm much more at peace with it... every now and then I still get sudden stabs of shame -- that'll probably never go away -- but I make up for that by being able to take all cocks with abandon and having cum in my ass, where it belongs.

9 hours ago, scoundrel said:

I found out in 2016. At the time I was shocked (though I shouldn't have been... taking random cocks in bathhouses is generally not considered "safe" behavior). Went through a funk for a little while... mostly because of the guilt and the shame. Now I'm much more at peace with it... every now and then I still get sudden stabs of shame -- that'll probably never go away -- but I make up for that by being able to take all cocks with abandon and having cum in my ass, where it belongs.

Found out in 2016 as well just after moving countries and having no real friendship circle developed yet so being far from friends and family made it a bit more difficult and it definitely took a few weeks to process it. I was offered to go to a HIV counseling service that acted like a group therapy session. I kind of went in hoping to make some new friends who were going through the same thing but I realised that the group was more for people who were struggling with their diagnosis where I instead had become fairly quickly adjusted to the idea and didn't bother going back to finish the sessions. Five years on and it's just a part of me now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kiwiguyuk said:

Found out in 2016 as well just after moving countries and having no real friendship circle developed yet so being far from friends and family made it a bit more difficult and it definitely took a few weeks to process it. I was offered to go to a HIV counseling service that acted like a group therapy session. I kind of went in hoping to make some new friends who were going through the same thing but I realised that the group was more for people who were struggling with their diagnosis where I instead had become fairly quickly adjusted to the idea and didn't bother going back to finish the sessions. Five years on and it's just a part of me now.

I thought you were going to say they were hooking up with each other 🙂

On 7/16/2021 at 5:48 PM, Hintyt said:

If you want to talk, send me a DM. I’m recently pozzed also!

Hey found out i was poz.  Seen ID doctor at the beginning of the month.  Was put on biktarvy...prior to starting it i couldnt keep nothing dwn.  My stomach meds from my bleeding ulcer my migrain meds my head ache meds my depression meds. And all other sorts of meds.  Called ID doctor and asked wat to do she said go to lab n get sum blood work done then come see me.

She imformed me I was poz.  She gave me a booster shot of biktarvy i think.  And now thats wat I take every morning.  I wish i could get dif. Strains in me

when i found out......i was not really surprised........had been getting fucked raw for years.......my Dr.scheduled me for another blood test......so i left went rt to a book store backed my pussy up to a glory hole.......and left with 3 new loads........thats just the kinda guy i am

Well I tested poz in the mids of the crisis. I was married (still is) and even though I expected it I was devastated. Mainly because I would have to navigate around fucking my wife without infecting her. 
I thought of ways to kill my self before I got sick and everyone found out. 

But I eventually told my wife. I told her that I fucked prostitutes before we were married (she knew that) and got it from them. She eventually got it from me. We have 2 daughters that to this day are negative.

I’ve been living with this now for over 30 years and I love the freedom. While thinking of ways to kill my self I decided to enjoy sex as much as I could with the time I had. I was free to take raw cock without worries. And to this day I’m still doing that.