Cum Club

We were the twinky frat bois at uni; Jake, Brad, Zack and Dom (he lived up to his name).  The other guys wanted a piece of our shredded bodies but they didn't get any - why should they!  We we're the best looking guys and we were two sets of boyfiends.  Although we were two pairs of boyfiends (Jake /Brad and Dom/Zack) we all fucked each other - and loved to do it in front of others at the bath house.  ALWAYS raw.  It was safe though because we only played with each other.  Guys came up to us at the bath house and we loved the attention but always turned them down.

All was well until one day this huge, hairy, muscled as fuck, tatted bear swaggered into the sauna and walked straight passed out cabin (which had the door open so lads could see what they were missing) and went to the bar.  We went out and bought drinks - just really wanting a look.  He caught a glance of us when he was turning the page of his magazine but much to our annoyance kept reading.  We left without our usual euphoria that day but by next week were ready for our play session.  We played for a bit and then decided to take a break and head to the bar.  As we were walking along the corridor we saw him.  Again he didn't acknowledge us, head held high.  My other half Brad plucked up the courage to say; "hey wanna play".  He looked around and said "normally only play with real men but that Zack looks fit and hungry by the look in his eyes".  Zack replied "oh sir, I'd do anything".  The bear smiled and said "that's more like it - you mean anything? Like a raw breeding session".  Zack said "oh yes sir" but glanced at Dom.  The bear said "good boy".  Dom was like "its cool - poz guys don't look as good as you so yeh use his ass".  The bear chuckled and dropped his towel reveal a huge thick cock.  "You sure you want this WEAPON in you?".  Zack replied "Oh yes sir, please sir".  We went back to the cabin where Zack lubed up and knelt to suck on the bears mighty cock.  While he sucked Dom lubed and fingered Zack's hole and then the bear pushed him back onto the mattress and slid his cock slowly but firmly into Zack's hole.  Zack moaned - this is amazing, you completely fill me.  The bear replied "yeh, a proper man inside you, making you mine".  Zack moaned "yes, make me yours".  The bear picked up the pace and pounded Zack.  Dom turned to me and said "right Jake I'm fucking you" .  I lubed my hole and kissed him and then as he lay down i slid onto his cock.  The bear started growling and shouted "here it cums boy I'm making you mine".  Zack sighed "yes, i can feel your cock grow in me - shoot raw inside me".  The bear grunted and moaned and pinned Zack down.  Until he lay down on top of Zack.  I could feel Dom swell inside me and then he groaned as he shot a huge load in my hole.  We kissed and cuddled for a bit then showered off.  Brad who'd watched all of this was like "your getting my load when we get home Jake - I need to bust my nut".  I hungrily agreed and said i needed his cock in me and that I also couldn't wait for next week to play with Dom and Zack again!

• Like 14
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 8

Brad and I hit the bathhouse at our usual time and chilled at the bar.  Unusually only Dom emerged; he explained "Zack's got the flu so can't make it".  My BF Brad laughed saying "lucky you Jake - gonna have to take both the real mens cocks today!".  During the week I take my man's cock and at the bathhouse I normally just take Dom's while Brad fucks Zack.  This week i was so happy sucking Brad while Dom used me raw.  As always he fired a massive load inside me.  Brad then slid in using Dom's cum as lube and remarked "wow Dom love the  feeling of your cum on my cock".  Dom laughed and said "yeh, you like feeling my babies? - maybe  you should bottom for me".  Brad was like "no way man I'm the top" and fucked me savagely to prove what a man he was.  He shot his load in me.  I was on heat for the alphas.  As always we left the cabin door open and as usual we had the usual crowd of nerds hanging round lusting after our Brad and Dom.  But there with his arms around two nerdy twinks was the bear.  I caught his eye and he winked and said "pity your done after those two cocks".  Brad, cocky as ever said, "nah, my sluts never done - wanna fill him?".  The bear climbed into the cabin and looked Brad in the eye saying "my cock is bigger and more powerful than yours - if I fuck your lad I'll fill him and make him mine".  Brad leaned over and kissed the bear passionately and then guided the bears cock into my hole.  I'd never seen him do that with any other man but the bear had such a cocky demeanour and the size of cock that puts other men in a locker room to shame.   Brad said loudly "seed the lad!".  The bear started to piston fuck and shouted "i love making lads mine - they all take me inside them".  I loved the feeling of this true alpha ravaging my hole and filling me so completely.  I felt his cock expanding inside me and he pinned me down and grunted as he shoot load after load of cum in my ass.   "Thank you sir, I think I will feel you inside me forever" I said as I stroked his furry chest  and the bear replied "too right you will!"

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Two weeks later I also had the flu and this started not to look like a coincidence so I phoned Zack and we agreed to go get tested.  We were so nervous at the hospital so cuddled a bit for comfort.  Perhaps not so surprisingly the results came back positive.  I drove Zack back to the flat in silence and when we got home poured him a drink.  He gulped it down and we had another.  "Want a hug" I asked?  "Yes, I need that" Zack replied.  We hugged for a bit and drank some more.  I slowly moved my hand down Zack's back as we hugged and drank until I was caressing his ass.  I never normally take an interest in that part of the body being a submissive bottom but the alcohol and our new bond make me start to get hard and Zack certainly noticed! He knelt and pulled my shorts down and started to suck my cock.  It felt so good - so tender compared to the doms rough treatment.  I signed "make love to me".  He gently turned me round and licked my hole.  I signed "give me your babies".  He lowered his shorts and slowly slid his cock into me.  He gradually picked up the pace saying "let me shoot my poz load into you and we can be together forever".  He slowed, turned me round, kissed me and started fucking again.  I was so horny begging him to shoot his poz load into me and after a while of fucking and kissing he whispered in my ear "here it comes baby" and shoot so much cum in my hole.  We held each other with his poz cock in my hole for a while until he said "oh fuck" and I looked round and saw Dom.  He yelled "what the hell is happening, I saw all of that".  We explained about the bear and the hospital and how we were comforting each other.  He said nothing and just started to swig from the vodka bottle and stormed out.

Zack and I were  worried at first but then we found out what happened and we need not have been.  After Dom stormed out he went walking around the block and later told us he thought "fuck them, if they've been using each other rather than sticking to the dom/sub roles I deserve to use someone".  He went to the sauna and had more to drink looking for a twink to savagely pummel.  He spotted one and follewed him to the shower but the twink had replied "sorry sir, you look great but i'm used up.  That massive bear with the thick weapon used me good and hard and I need to go home now".  Dom thought "right he's the man who pozzed my lads" and went to find him.  The bear was sitting kissing a twink but Dom interrupted and shouted "you pozzed my lads".  The bear just smiled and said "I told you my cock is more powerful and I'd make them mine and you were cool cause their sluts - bet it made them rock hard to know I'm their daddy".  Dom just sat down on the edge of a cabin and said "yeh, how did you know?".  The bear replied "they always do".  At this the bear took off his towel and placed it round his shoulders.  Dom sighed and said "yeh that cock really is powerful - they've even started to ride each other".  The bear said "you can get back at them  - give in to your inner desire to switch too - everyone has it and be a bottom".  Dom just laughed and said the lads would think he was weak if he took one of their cocks.  The bear laughed and replied "well you are weak compared to me - I can make men pregnant and I've used your boys for my babies".  Dom looked shocked and said "I should feel angry but I know its true - that weapon is more powerful than my cock even though I am big".  The bear said "it's ok though as you can be as powerful as me - one of the family - you just need to accept that a man needs cock from time to time to keep his power up for the bottoms".  Dom felt compelled to kneel and said "your right - can i suck you".  The bear just guided Dom's head to his cock..."

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

After a while of sucking the bear said - "how you  feeling?".  Dom replied "good man, I should be angry with you  but I'm beginning to feel the power of your cock".  The bear whispered in Doms ear "wanna fuck" but Dom shook his head saying "i wish - if i got pozzed off you the subs would know i'd bottomed".  The bear grinned an evil smile at Dom and said "I love your cock and attitude too and I'd have no shame taking your load in front of the subs if I can make love to you tonight - I got some lube but no condoms".   They made out passionately while Dom fingered his hole with lube.  Dom pushed back slowly on the bear's poz weapon - it filled him completely and he took a moment to adjust then started to ride it.  "Wow your poz cock inside me feels intense.  Give me your babies sir".  The bear flipped him round and fucked Dom savagely until his cock started to pulse and Dom cried "breed me".  The bear grunted and shot several huge volleys of cum in Dom's hole.  "welcome to the club - how's it feel?"  "Amazing - I love your poz cum in my hole - feel powerful again already - I'm gonna go shower - catch u soon".  The bear laughed and replied  - yeh in more ways than one!".

• Like 9
  • Piggy 5