Cum Club

• 3 months later...

Next week we went to the sauna we just out of the showers when the bear walked past.  Dom shouted “oi, you pozzed my bois hole”.  The bear winked and said “yeh sorry, guess I should try make it up to you”.  Dom smiled an evil grin and said “yes, get in that cubical and I’ll mess you up”.  I wasn’t sure what these two alphas were up to but to my surprise the bear went in and knelt in doggy position on the mattress ass up.  Dom spat on his hole and rammed his massive cock in and fucked like a piston.  “Yeh give your hole to me to make up for it – good lad – taking it like a real man”.  The bear moaned “yeh, shoot that fresh jock cum in me”.  And with that brad moaned and rammed his cock in fully and the bear was like “yes man, I feel that cock exploding, fill me with cum!”.  Dom pulled up and ordered me to clean up his cock.  I put the thick meat in my mouth and licked Dom clean savoring every taste. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...