A surprise at the gloryhole

Recently I had to help out at another location for work. Down the street from the other location is a adult book and video store. It has small booths in the back, maybe six of them.  A couple of them have gloryholes. In my area masks are still required in public. In a way it makes these types of anonymous encounters even hotter because you really don’t see much of the other person. 

One day after work I decided to stop by and see if I could suck a couple cocks. The parking lot was full, I hoped that was a good sign. I went in pick a both with a gloryhole, put my money in so the video would play and the attendant would leave me alone. 

Within a few minutes a guy came into the opposite booth, and in short order stuck his semi hard cock thru, average length but nice and thick. I greedily started sucking and within a few minutes received his tasty load. He zipped up and headed out, without a word spoken. 

Before I could get off my knees another guy walked in, latched the door, and stuck his soft cock thru, it was a very nice uncut cock and as I sucked it became a very nice 7 inch piece of meat. I sucked him for a good ten minutes before he shot his load down my throat. Again he zipped up and left,  and soon as he walked out another guy walked in. 

This time he motioned for me to put my cock thru, after swallowing two loads I decided I was ready to get off, I have a nice uncut six inch piece with above average thickness. I bellied up to the wall with my cock throbbing on the other side. This guy was a hell of a cock sucker. A few minutes into him sucking me he asked if he could come over to my booth and I readily agreed. 

I unlatched my door backed up against the other wall, keep in mind these booths are not big at all, he came in with his back to me, he was of slim build and dark tanned skin, with jet black wavy hair, he backed right against me grinding his ass against my hard cock, I wrapped my arms around him and started feeling him up, he was smooth with well defined  abs.  With his back still to me he lowered his shorts and started rubbing lube on my cock (I have no idea where he pulled that lube from lol), he had the sexiest little ass. I couldn’t tell if he already had a load in his ass or was just pre-lubed. By the tightness I felt going in I’m assuming he was just lubed. He directed my cock straight to his hole, He gave the sexiest moan has I slide all the way in. I knew with as tight as he was I wasn’t going to last long. I grabbed his slim hips and really started fucking, he was stroking his cock and moaning the whole time, all of sudden he started shooting his load all over the floor, when he did that he clamped his ass muscles down on my cock and my load shot straight into is warm ass. His ass muscles milked every drop of cum out of my cock. As he pulled his shorts up and fixed his shirt he started to turn to face me and put his mask back on, it was then I realized that he was one of the young guys I was working with at the new location I was working at, we were both more than a little surprised. Needless to say we’ve had a lot more fun since that first time in the adult book store. Let me know if you want to hear more. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 8

• 3 weeks later...