• 40 to 49
    • 50 to 59
    • 60+

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The older the better!

Older Men tend to have fewer hangups and really know how to train and use a sub pig boy for their needs.

Love the contrast of younger with older, especially when they are tall, built and hairy (like a Daddy should be!).

Also love the older Daddy who will share His special gift with good boys.

I love older men :)

40 and up please!!!

They just seem more sure of themselves, know what they want and how to get it.

I will readily admit I have Daddy issues...so l guess I'm looking for the love and validation I never got from own father.

But enough psychobabble....I just love OLDER tops.

• 3 weeks later...

When I was a teenager it was usually middle-aged men I hooked up with. I was attracted to younger men, but I was too shy to approach them. Maybe it's a habit, but I still go for tops who are 20 or 30 years older than myself. I'm glad to say I still see some of my buddies from years ago, and now they're in their 60s and 70s! When I was a kid, I think an old man really looked like an old man. Now men are aging better and keeping their looks, and the little blue pills they take make it feel like old times.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UserDeleted0419

Looks like I'm going with the poll trend, haha. I definitely prefer my guys to be between 35-49. There's just something especially hot about being used by a guy older than me. I think I've only ever hooked up with someone around my age 1 time - all the others have been older.

• 2 months later...

I voted for all of them. LOL I think every age has it's plusses and minuses. I find that most younger guys have, overall, harder cocks and bigger loads, but seldom have enough experience to make the fuck more than just good (I think all fucks are at least good). The older ones seem to be longer lasting on average and make the experience more sensual. These are just 'on average' from my own experience and there are exceptions either way. My main thing is if their cock gets hard enough to stick in me, that is fantastic. LOL