Groups and Gangbangs - back?

A lot of the gangbangs and groups that we heard about pretty much stopped during COVID, but started back up since vaccinations. Still finding that guys are easing back into it though, which is kind of surprising.  I thought most guys would be dying to get going again.  We had a great group here at our house for Memorial Day weekend.  It was awesome, and I really needed it after 14 months of not doing groups.  But this July 4th weekend was harder to organize.  Some guys are coming tonight and tomorrow, but it was harder to get guys to commit than it used to be.

Just wondering what it has been like for everyone else.  Five hot men coming to join my husband tonight, using me for the next two days.  Can't wait.  Shouldn't have been this hard to arrange though. 🙂

@DannyBoyCMH I do CumDump event s for myself and have done 2 so far in different cities and also found it harder to line up guys than before. In LA (my home) it’s hard as there are so many good CumDumps out there vying for the tops. In another midwestern city 3 weeks ago, where I usually had no issues pre-Covid, it was more difficult as I suspect many were still careful and there’s still (believe or not) guys who’ve not been vaccinated… so overall, my experience is its. It’s difficult, but I’m hopeful that will change over the summer. 

I noticed a lot of action a couple months ago when the bathhouses in LA first opened.  But there has been a huge rash of STD's since then, especially Syph,  and Bare Backing has definitely slacked off, as have groups and cumdump scenes.  More and more when I go to the bathhouse, tops want to use condoms......  Hate that.

• Confused 1

There seems to be some pent up boringness in the Pacific NW.  Guys are actually fucking at Steam in Portland, and I went to Cumunion in Seattle this Saturday with some fucking, the last time I went in Seattle I neither saw or heard any fucking.  At the very least, I haven't been schooled on how we can have great sex without touching each others cocks, which is also unusual.

4 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

There seems to be some pent up boringness in the Pacific NW.  Guys are actually fucking at Steam in Portland, and I went to Cumunion in Seattle this Saturday with some fucking, the last time I went in Seattle I neither saw or heard any fucking.  At the very least, I haven't been schooled on how we can have great sex without touching each others cocks, which is also unusual.

There wasn't a Cumunion in Seattle this weekend, they advertised the one in Philly instead. Did it happen and I missed it?

They must be making a comeback, albeit a slow one.  I was invited not too long ago to an event I will call it this upcoming weekend.  An acquaintance of mine is hosting a group event for four tops on a fresh bottom all weekend.  I still have not made my mind up to go, but it is looking likely.

13 hours ago, blackrobe said:

There wasn't a Cumunion in Seattle this weekend, they advertised the one in Philly instead. Did it happen and I missed it?

The Cumunion site shows they restarted the Seattle parties July 3rd, I saw it both there and on Twitter.  Steamworks had several banners up stating the same, although they did not mention it when I checked in.  

2 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

The Cumunion site shows they restarted the Seattle parties July 3rd, I saw it both there and on Twitter.  Steamworks had several banners up stating the same, although they did not mention it when I checked in.  

Then whoever is doing their Cumunion Seattle promo postings on BBRT screwed up. Unless they were intentionally doing a soft-open.

6 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

BBRT hasn't restarted their party listing, to the best of my knowledge.  There were multiple Cumunion parties this weekend, I almost went to the one in San Francisco instead.

Cumunion has a BBRT profile and I get messages about their parties sent to my BBRT inbox. Not to be trusted entirely on their own, it seems.

On 7/3/2021 at 1:55 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

A lot of the gangbangs and groups that we heard about pretty much stopped during COVID, but started back up since vaccinations. Still finding that guys are easing back into it though, which is kind of surprising.  I thought most guys would be dying to get going again.  We had a great group here at our house for Memorial Day weekend.  It was awesome, and I really needed it after 14 months of not doing groups.  But this July 4th weekend was harder to organize.  Some guys are coming tonight and tomorrow, but it was harder to get guys to commit than it used to be.

Just wondering what it has been like for everyone else.  Five hot men coming to join my husband tonight, using me for the next two days.  Can't wait.  Shouldn't have been this hard to arrange though. 🙂

So… five turned into 12, and it felt even better than pre-COVID.  My insides were rearranged and I’m full of DNA.  I would say we’re back to normal.  Could barely walk yesterday.