Groups and Gangbangs - back?

16 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

So… five turned into 12, and it felt even better than pre-COVID.  My insides were rearranged and I’m full of DNA.  I would say we’re back to normal.  Could barely walk yesterday.

Exactly how you should be. Even as a bottom I'd love to fuck your DNA filled man pussy and add my load to it.

I wasn't sure how this year would go but ours turned out great. Between grindr, a4a, squirt, etc.... I got 16 anon guys in 3 days and a few regulars. Toltal i took 37 loads in 3 day. $ of those were my masters. It was great, I think it really helps living right off i40

• Piggy 1

2 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

So… five turned into 12, and it felt even better than pre-COVID.  My insides were rearranged and I’m full of DNA.  I would say we’re back to normal.  Could barely walk yesterday.

Hope we'll all be getting a birth announcement of your quadruplets soon. 

3 minutes ago, Sfmike64 said:

Hope we'll all be getting a birth announcement of your quadruplets soon. 

I can only hope.  Lot of babies shot up in there.

2 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Sounds like a good time, I'm super jealous. Hard to find more than 3 guys at a time for some group play in my area, but it is easing up a lot and with all the travelers down here you can get lucky with the timing and find guys looking for a fun time before heading back up north. But right now nobody is out looking for hookups because of the storm passing us at the moment. Getting gangbanged during a hurricane would make me feel like a proper Floridian slut.

Thank fuck groups are back, I sure as hell missed them. I had a group fuck at my place last Saturday; there were 9 of us, including my boy, Drew. We all knew each other from previous times but not met in well over a year. We all stripped - man is was hot to see a room full of hard men. Three men lay face down side by side on the bed and were mounted. I got real hard watching three tops fucking their subs. The smell of sweat and fucking was awesome. Me and the two other men got behind the tops and we buried our faces in their asses. From there we spent a couple of hours swapping roles until we all were ready to cum. We decided the youngest would be seeded, Drew. One by one we fucked Drew and seeded his asshole. I went last. The kid was fukkin full of cum. In bed later that night I spooned him and shoved my hard cock back inside him as he fell asleep. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

22 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

Thank fuck groups are back, I sure as hell missed them. I had a group fuck at my place last Saturday; there were 9 of us, including my boy, Drew. We all knew each other from previous times but not met in well over a year. We all stripped - man is was hot to see a room full of hard men. Three men lay face down side by side on the bed and were mounted. I got real hard watching three tops fucking their subs. The smell of sweat and fucking was awesome. Me and the two other men got behind the tops and we buried our faces in their asses. From there we spent a couple of hours swapping roles until we all were ready to cum. We decided the youngest would be seeded, Drew. One by one we fucked Drew and seeded his asshole. I went last. The kid was fukkin full of cum. In bed later that night I spooned him and shoved my hard cock back inside him as he fell asleep. 

Fella you need to invite me to one of these groups in the future.  I'm in London too and always available for loading multiple times 

On 7/12/2021 at 4:58 PM, Bokkierob said:

hope he's real young!