This is not written by me, but it was archived by me.  It was posted in one of the pozzing Yahoo! groups that I, VICARIOUSLY , slutted my way through the 90's and then some before finally taking that leap in 2005.

I believe this and the following three chapters is the complete story as it was written.  Well done to the author wherever you are, I'm sorry I didn't think to get your name. 

----------------

PRETTYBOY 

You have an aching need, I know because I have it too. A need to push your experience to the extreme, through total corruption, perversion, blasphemy, addiction, and compulsion. To be filled completely by your lusts and give your body to evil and sadistic desires . . . The Demon will consume you completely, leaving only a trace behind. I know . . . because it’s happened to me. I was the greenest most innocent person you could imagine but then I got raped and from there my life began to fracture and be ripped apart. It really fucked me up because it made me associate dominance and violence with sex and so I began associating with men who somehow subconsciously fulfilled this hidden desire. Then I noticed those XXX arcades and clubs littering the streets. Wastelands of sexual desire where anything and everything could occur. Of course I was scared shitless when I first entered them. it was overwhelming seeing all those men loiter the corridors with their thick slimy cocks hanging out. But I was strangely drawn to them even though I would never admit that to myself or anyone else at the time. I was better than them wasn’t I? And so initially I would resist all attempts to entice me into a scene. Some guys didn’t take no for an answer though and kept coming back; each time wearing down my resistance just a little and so over time I began to fondle their cocks as they stuck them in front of my face and play with their cocks when they slid them through the glory holes in the cubicles. I was enticed and from there I knew that I was slowly losing my grip and succumbing. But still I fought. Because I was afraid of what would happen to me if I didn’t remain in control. What would happen to me? and would I change? I didn’t want that. But still the men were persistent and kept telling me to eat their asses and bend over for their raw cocks. I would look at them leering at me and slowly licking their lips and rubbing their lumpy cocks. Why wouldn’t they just leave me alone? Didn’t they know I wasn’t interested? Or did they know something that I didn’t at the time and that it would only be a matter of time before they would have me? a boy could go crazy thinking about all these things. I remember being drawn to several men in particular during my time out at the arcades and clubs. All of them were older than me by a good thirty years and all were sleazy. I guess I was fascinated by their overt blatant sexuality and that they seemed to do whatever they wanted. It shocked me to see them fuck ass raw and take loads though. Didn’t they understand the risks? What about HIV? At the time I figured that if they were doing it then surely they must be poz or didn’t care and so I avoided them where possible but several men in particular didn’t take no for an answer and kept following me wherever I went; one man who saw me out at the clubs and arcades kept sliding his huge thick cock though the glory holes and stroking it in front of my face. He kept calling me “prettyboy” and told me to suck him. I looked at him with more than a little disgust but I couldn’t help getting hard and to my embarrassment he would notice this and tell me in a condescending manner that he could wait and that I would be his, whether I wanted it or not? When I heard those words it really did a mind-fuck trip on me. how could he KNOW that? And how arrogant to assume that I would do that. He didn’t know me and to just assume that was the height of arrogance I thought. I would prove him wrong. Oh yeah I would. He didn’t own me. how wrong I was . . .

Edited by cosmaz
I forgot there would be additional chapters posted and I misspelled 'chapters'.
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 1

THE SCENE 

And so I decided to leave the club after that. I was really bothered by the arrogance of that older man and how he thought he knew me better than I know myself. but still I would think about his cock; it was gigantic and by far one of the two largest cocks I had ever seen up to that point; 9x7 and with a hot foreskin. it seemed impossible that someone could take something so large but at night and at school I would finger my ass and masturbate over and over thinking about how much I wanted it. I would see myself taking it up the ass and him just using my body as he desired and fucking my face and shooting his loads all over my face and down my throat. but while massively aroused I was horrified at the same time and so after cumming I would just dismiss it as nothing more than a good jack off fantasy. Over the coming months I met some guys who were regulars on the ‘scene’ and they told me about beats and places I could go to when horny if I didn’t want to visit the clubs and arcades in the city. That was a welcome tip (or so I thought at the time) and it naturally opened up a whole new outlet for me. seeing men fuck and do stuff in the toilets and bushes was amazing. they seemed so free and happy and were just doing anything they liked. I really envied them but seeing some of the stuff they did while arousing was horrifying; how could they just let themselves be fucked by so many different guys without condoms? Did they not understand the risks and the danger they were putting themselves in? thinking about that would drive me slowly crazy because at night when I got home I would jack over and over imagining that I was one of them and that I was the biggest slut in town and doing everything and anyone whenever I felt like it, and I felt like it all the time. then I would climax and I would be horrified that I would have thought such a thing. My god! what if my friends knew? Imagine if people knew what I was thinking! they would be so disgusted to know that I thought such things. But I kept jacking and over time I noticed that when I was watching some of the men fuck that they would continually offer to let me join in and that some men would grab my ass and rub my crotch. I would of course brush their hands away but they would just smile back at me as they tried again and kept leering at me. there was something so calming yet scary about those initial days. I couldn’t figure out why I kept going back? Why was I attracted to them? What was it about me that was drawn to that action and those men? and more to the point . . . why couldn’t I just walk away? 

• Like 3

ACHING NEED 

It was during my time at the parks and toilets that I encountered one man in particular who became a pivotal force in my life. of course I didn’t know that at the time however as I was always repulsed by his advances and blatant sleaziness. he was truly feral. I had of course seen him out at the parks many times and he was always the sluttiest out of all the thousands I saw there. He would do anyone and his trick was to suck guys and then offer them his ass and if they didn’t want to fuck him he would then fuck them. he wanted it raw and I never saw him use condoms. seeing me on the scene he would always stare at me and slowly lick his lips as though I were the latest addition to the menu and that repulsed me. god! what a fucking sleaze I thought. And how stupid of men to go with him. still there was something about him that drew me to him and though he didn’t know it, I would leave the park and jack like crazy thinking about him fucking me and me fucking him and making me eat the loads out of his ass and using my body as he so desired. and I would keep jacking nightly thinking about him and what I had seen him doing. After many months of thinking about it, I finally realized why I had been so enticed . . . I didn’t just want him to have sex with me or me him, I wanted to be HIM. I wanted to be like that. Just go out and lube my teenage ass and let men do anything they wanted. Fuck it seemed so damn freeing. and so those thoughts kept circulating in my mind but I didn’t have a term for them. That was until I came across the xtremesex website. Fuck looking at the material posted there it was incredible and for the first time I had a term to describe what I wanted: BAREBACK SEX! Wow it even has a name I thought! there were other terms as well that I hadn’t heard of before; BUGCHASERS and GIFTGIVERS. My god! did such a thing really exist? as I continued reading I realized some of the men I had been seeing at the clubs and arcades and parks were obviously the same as the men who were submitting their stories and advertising for bug-related encounters and what had seemed so comforting and reassuring initially (that of knowing these type of men were on the net and obviously far away from my location) began crashing in on me as I realized that if I wanted to be bugged I didn’t have to advertise or go interstate. all I had to do was go to the local parks or clubs. It was horrifying beyond measure and when I realized that I began panicking and sweating profusely. I remember switching off the terminal and racing out of the computer lab fearful of what I had discovered and the next few weeks were horrible as I struggled to comprehend what I had learned and somehow define it so my mind could understand it. I would jack and think about the men I had seen and how they might be bugging up men and were most likely full of disease. and while jacking I couldn’t help noticing that my cock was harder than ever and I would jack off thinking about the men bugging my holes up and converting me into some poz-laden boy purely for their own desires and being converted from within to a poz-slut. God, I was terrified and aroused. That dual attraction I have experienced throughout most of my life. even when I was raped, I was horrified at what was being done and yet later I was aroused thinking of the men sliding their cocks in me and making me their boyish cumdump. And so it went on like this for some time as I wrestled with that dual attraction and fascination until one night I worked up the courage and decided to head back to one of the most popular local parks close to where I live. I was terrified of what I was doing but likewise on some level had made up my mind to try and experience anonymous sex and push the envelope and just do whatever felt natural. I knew from previous experiences that this would be a good time to come and I wasn’t disappointed as there were dozens of men walking around the park. Some hung around the bushes while others remained parked in their cars. I decided to check out one of the toilets and while doing so interrupted three men fucking without condoms over near the urinal. They soon resumed their encounter and I remained silent as I watched them fuck with abandonment and after god knows how long the man being fucked at both ends blew his load and pulled up his jeans and left. The remaining two men then came over to me and had I been able to move I guess I would have freaked but I was glued to the spot by sheer nerves and the realization that they were going to work on me next. I remember one of them saying something to me but didn’t quite register it and so didn’t object when I felt the older of the pair pulling my pants down and bending me over and then greasing my ass. I guess at that point I should have asked him for a condom but felt like I was made of stone and nothing was quite registering on a coherent level but I remember the other man getting down on his knees and begin sucking my cock just as the other man thrust his cock deep in my hole; making me cry out loudly. My god it hurt. I could feel my ass ripping as he worked his cock back and forth in my hole and I’d be lying if I said it was enjoyable because it hurt badly and it took everything in me to stop crying while he fucked me. part of me assumed at this point that they would stop and tell me to shut up and take it but they didn’t say anything and acted as though nothing had happened. but I did notice that the man fucking me tightened his grip around my waist and began slamming his cock harder and that the man who had been sucking my cock had gotten up and was pulling my head down to his crotch. I remember reaching and touching it and could feel a few lumps on his shaft and was horrified but he just thrust forward as the man fucking me told me to suck it. and I did. I put my lips around his lumpy cock and could feel him thrusting away in my mouth as the man fucking my ass told me that they were gonna fuck me up good and that I was just a boyslut and that they were give it to me good. as I kept sucking and trying to deal with the pain in my ass his words kept echoing in my mind. what did he mean by giving “it” to me good? what did he mean? Omg. did it mean they were poz? I sort of whimpered as these thoughts raced through my mind and tried pulling myself up but the man fucking me held onto me tightly and then the man fucking my mouth blew. shit it tasted horrible. I had often wondered what another man’s load would taste like (up to that point I had only ever ate my own) but it was gross; really watery with lots of lumps in it. I could feel his sperm filling my mouth and felt like I was going to throw up but he kept thrusting and being in the position I was I had no choice but to swallow and I grimaced as I felt the cum pouring down my throat and coating the insides of my mouth and sticking to my tongue. all the while I kept thinking about the lumps on his cock and how my lips and tongue were sliding repeatedly back and forth along them. My god. how could I have done this? Surely I knew better. What the hell was wrong with me? all the while the man fucking my ass continued ramming away and telling me how hot my ass felt. the other man by this time had finished cumming and patted me on the head (like a good dog) and left but my mouth wasn’t empty for long because I then looked up and saw in the recesses of the toilet that someone was watching and much to my horror and likewise arousement it was the sleazy feral man I had so much fantasized about. looking back at me I noticed he was leering at me and that he had pulled his cock out of his jeans and was slowly stroking it. god I felt my cock bulge when I saw his cock before me and without thinking I just thrust my head forward and put my mouth on it. no questions about status. I just needed it. the man held my head firmly and began fucking my face as I moved my lips up and down his gooey shaft. I was in cockheaven and really was enjoying myself. it was up to that time the hottest sex I had ever had and I hoped the encounter would continue forever but all too soon I heard the man (who was fucking my ripped boyhole) cry out and could feel his sperm pumping into my hole and filling my insides and as I continued sucking the other man the sensations proved too overwhelming and I likewise blew my load; it felt like I had a firehose between my legs and my cock just pumped out a tremendous load as I kept shooting and shooting. god! it was the best cum I had had in a very long time. as I felt the man stop cumming, he pulled me up and rubbed his hands over my stomach and chest and nipples and kissed my neck telling me that he loves my ass and hoped I enjoyed getting fucked. I told him that I did and moaned back in absolute pleasure. I also noticed that the sleazy guy I had been sucking was leering back at me and fondling my dripping cock and he told me I have a hot ass too. I then pulled up my pants and slowly made my way to the sink to wash up and while exiting (with my fucker asking me for my address and phone number – which I refused) that the sleazy older man was sitting on a nearby bench watching me intently as I exited. 

• Like 2

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 

As I headed home I could feel my ass dripping cum into my jocks and down my thighs and kept thinking about what I had and realized that no sooner had I left the park that I was aroused again but needed to get back to university and so I quickly made my way to one of the main bathrooms and in there upon looking back at my reflection in the mirror I freaked out as the extent of what I had done truly registered. my god! how could I have done such a thing? I took those loads and have no idea if they were poz? the encounter kept playing over and over in my mind and as I checked my sore asshole my fingers came away covered in blood and some shit and I remember feeling the sudden urge to suck them clean but likewise was horrified that I could think such a thing and then as I remembered the words the men had uttered to me and my actions I felt truly sick and began vomiting into the toilet bowel. I just bent over and continually threw up for a few minutes as I began retching uncontrollably and shook violently on the floor. I felt like I was the dumbest person alive at that point and just wanted to die. as I finished, I lay there on the floor wondering why I had done it and slowly picked myself up off the ground and made my way back to the sink noticing my tear-stained face and puffy reddish eyes. I looked back at my reflection for some time and began having a one-on-one conversation with myself (in my mind) as I tried to analyze my actions and why I had done them. part of me was horrified that I had done such a thing and that I was really stupid for even putting myself in such a position but the other part knew that I had done exactly what I had longed for and that I truly wasn’t sorry for any of it and that in fact, I wanted more. and realizing that I was getting hard again and realizing that the sleazy man was most likely still there at the park I headed back. All the while I kept wondering if I was making the correct decision but knew that though reckless my actions were, that I wanted more and that I wanted to live my fantasies instead of going home and jacking off about them. but unfortunately by the time I got back to the park I was the only one there and so I hung around for some 30 minutes hoping someone (anyone) would come but alas they didn’t and I left; disappointed that I hadn’t the opportunity to further explore. I then made my way home and got out a dildo a friend had given me and fucked my ass constantly for the next hour; working it deep inside my battered hole imagining it was a big poz cock pumping its diseased load into me as I took loads down my throat and just went from one man to another. still it wasn’t enough to bring me off and so I began thinking about the sleazy feral guy again and how I had heard from many different guys that I should be careful if I should ever do it with him for he was known to be poz and never practiced safe sex. god how I wanted him! I wanted to eat his hairy asshole (which I had been fingering when sucking him earlier in the toilet) and to slowly devour the slimy turds as they fell out of his gooey cumfilled ass. and I determined then and there that the next time I saw him I would take his load. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

1 hour ago, Nkdnudist said:

Next chapter please ,just shot a huge load reading this .

Hoping there is more too - but he stated at the start this was the full story as much as he knew....

Maybe we just have to imagine what sleazy stuff happened next 😉

• Like 1

This reminds me when starting out was allways carefull and never played without protection.Ended up a Bare back slut never asked questions.A trip to the Dr solved any problems.Migrated to Chem sex which brought new sexual pleasures .

l

LONG AND WINDING ROAD 

Well all of that happened years ago now. So much has changed since then. I have changed. I no longer even recognize the person I once was. Even looking at photographs from that time period feels weird as its like looking into a mirror and not recognizing the person before you. I used to think I was innocent and I was. I’m no longer that by any stretch of the imagination. I lost that through the thousands of encounters over the past three years. It feels weird to say this but I have lived all of my fantasies and can (proudly?) say that all those sleazy men that used to likewise terrify and arouse me have now had me many times over. Some I count among my friends. They tell me (from their perspective) that I am so much better now. Before I was young and hot but boring. They helped mould me into the person I am now and much prefer me this way. what do I think? Well I no longer have any ambiguity when it comes to sex scenes (any theme) and have done things that were unimaginable three years ago. I’ve learnt a lot and its cost a lot but ultimately it was worth it. it has to be doesn’t it?

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 years later...