Do you live out all your fantasies, or leave some just that

bbpigbtm

I’ve lived so many fantasies without even trying to - they just happened along the way as more and more Dominant men took advantage of an opportunity they found in me. I can’t say I have any fantasies that I would leave unlived if given the chance - but I have a few left that I’m afraid the clock will run out on me before I ever get a chance. They’re the kind of thing that are hard to achieve because you have to find an uncommon sort of man who wants to do them.

To live your fantasies sometimes you have to make your own opportunities.

• Like 2

I really need to live out some of my fantasies again soon!  I had a couple of guys compliment me on what a slutty pig I was being at the bathhouse and park last weekend, when I thought it was fairly tame and boring.  I wonder what they would think of me when I visit a city with more promiscuous men than you can typically find here.

• 1 month later...

There's just one I will probably never do and it's something I did not think of much until a week ago. I've actually done most of my fantasies with my partner. I have a few left and the one that given the opportunity I will definitely do it but I don't think that opportunity will ever arise.

I’m still fairly inexperienced at BB sex, but, I’m ALWAYS daydreaming about being bred. I had been playing text tag with a top “masseur” I found at a different site since January with that in mind, and finally found time enough to make an appointment for an Erotic massage at my place. I’m not really much into storytelling, but, I’ll just say that once he started massaging my butt with his cock - he actually did give me a legitimate massage before that - and flipped me on my back and spread my legs, it ended with me blurting out “I want it all!”

I got what I wanted (needed), and might try to see him more than occasionally. 

On 7/9/2021 at 6:30 AM, Daddysapig said:

I'm not sure this even qualifies as a fantasy. 

I would like to go back to my 15th birthday, the day this all started.  Not to go back with "What I know now",

but to go back with the ability to really appreciate the 7yr adventure that I was about to live.

That's a dangerous precedent - If I could go back to my 15th birthday, i'd definitely seek out an... ahem, different friendship group. My 16th would have been very different.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 2:58 PM, Xtraglazedonuthole said:

I plan to live out all my fantasies that are possible/ won't land me in jail. It's mostly just things I haven't been able to plan/ afford/ have time to make happen.

Agreed about the same thing and way.  Always have fantasies just not enough time or money to  accomplish them.