Father and Son Reunion

woodrow82

Special thanks to all the guys that proof-read this story to help avoid some of the mistakes I made when writing "Surprise Son", although next time I may want to limit myself to a max of 2 proofers/editors

So far, this is only planned as a one shot story. It is entirely fiction, but like I tend to do, it's inspired by some wild role-play sessions.

THE FATHER AND SON REUNION:

Hi, my name is Eric. Without going into too many details, I spent most of my time in high school crushing hard on my friend Dean. and while he was pretty much straight, one drunken night when I was home from college for a holiday break, I managed to have a drunken three-way with him and his fraternal twin sister Dana. (I know, a girl, yuk, but at the time I thought it was worth it for a chance at Dean's cock.) When I was back at college (and a few states away), I found out that Dana had gotten pregnant. and while Dean let it slip that it was mine, Dana was VERY determined to “not let her son Davey grow up with a dirty cock-sucking faggot as his daddy.” She tricked some dude into marrying her, and she even got a restraining order against me just to make sure I had no chance at ever getting to know my son.

After I graduated, I got a job and a small house near where I went to college., and managed to keep in touch with Dean, who remained slightly friendly with me, and over the years, he would occasionally manage to sneak me updates on Davey. The newspaper clippings Dean occasionally sent described Davey's sporting exploits as he was on the high school varsity wrestling, track, and football teams. Fast forward to last week, when I received an email from Dean telling me that Davey was now 18, wanted very much to meet me, and as an excuse for coming to my area, would be coming to my area this weekend to “tour” the college I went to..

I was ecstatic about getting to finally meet Davey in person. I gave Dean my address and contact info. Then I tried to get the house generally cleaned up,moving all the toys, gear, and PNP supplies to my bedroom and, hiding the evidence of the chem-fueled orgies I had gotten used to having every few weeks.

When Friday night arrived, I was doing another sweep of the living room, looking for anything suggestive or incriminating that I might have missed. As I took yet another look around, I heard a knock at the door, and when I opened it, it was all I could do to keep my jaw from dropping. Standing in front of me was almost a spitting image of Dean back when he was in high school, only in much better physical shape. Based on his height, size, and lack of facial hair, I would have asked for ID if I didn't know for a fact Davey was 18 (and had been for a few months now).

“Nice to finally meet you Dad,” Davey said before lunging forward and wrapping his arms around me in a hug we had both waited his life for.. Time seemed to stand still as the 5'6” teen Adonis hugged me as hard as he could, his head pressed into my chest as he did his best to hold back his tears and sniffles. I kissed his forehead and told him how much I had wanted to meet him;I began tear up too as I babbled about how much I wished I could have been there for him.

“Get in here son, we have a lot to catch up on,” I managed to say before we reluctantly broke our embrace to shut the door and moved to sit on the couch. Over the next hour, we gave each other “crash courses” on the biggest events we had each missed from each other's lives., and in a teary confession, he came out to me, telling me I was the first person he has ever told since his mom was still aggressively homophobic. I told him that I was gay too (to which he said, “I know Dad”). I reassured him that there was nothing wrong with being gay, and if he ever needed support, now that he was old enough to make his own decisions, I was here for him. He smiled more than he had so far, wiped the tears from his face and said, “after all this, I am getting kinda thirsty.” Before I could offer him a drink, he pulled two bottles of Gatorade from his bag and asked “Red or Blue?” “Red” I said, before he opened the bottle and passed it to me. I took a small sip and instantly recognized the bitter taste – these were laced with T. Was he trying to get me tweaked?

He opened the other bottle and took a swig, wincing slightly at the flavor. Clearly both bottles had been enhanced, but I did my best to pretend not to notice and try to find out what he had in mind. We continued talking and sipping our drinks. By the time we had drunk half of the Gatorades, I was feeling fairly spun and judging from the sweat dripping from his brow, Davey was too. “Its kinda hot in here Dad. Do you mind if I get a bit more comfortable?” Without waiting for a response, Davey stood up and pulled off his shirt, revealing his perfectly toned hairless chest and six-pack, as well as the top of his v-cut and a light dusting of a strawberry blond treasure trail poking out of the top of his shorts.

My breathing was getting heavy and my pulse was racing as I stared at the teenage Adonis before me. “Let me help you with your shirt too,” Davey said, and before I could say anything, he had lunged forward and begun to lift my shirt off. The smell of his sweaty musk wafted over me and made my dick pulse as he pulled my shirt off, revealing my hairy torso. “Damn, you look fucking sexy Dad,” he said. “You too,” I stammered.

“You really think so?” he said as he began flexing in front of me. His slim frame glistening with sweat as he switched between poses, each showing off his rippling muscles. “How about this?” he asked before turning around and pulling his shorts down to reveal his perfectly toned hairless ass, the perfection drawing all of my attention and causing my cock to swell even more.

He turned back to face me and leaned forward, placing his hand on my crotch and rubbing my stiffening rod. “Oh yeah, I thought you would like that,” he said before he used his other hand to grab the back of my head as he planted his lips on mine and forced his tongue into my mouth, kissing me deeply.

I reached forward to grab his perky hairless posterior and pulled him closer, moaning slightly to signal my approval. He broke our kiss long enough to frantically say, “You have no idea how long I have wanted this,” before resuming our kiss and pushing me onto my back. As we kissed, I pulled his shorts down further and ran my hand along the inside of his crack and slowly rubbed my fingers along his tight muscular hole.

“I have only ever topped before, and I want you to be the first guy to fuck me Dad. I have been saving my ass for you,” Davey said as he continued to grind against me, his hard dick barely contained behind the stretchy cloth of his basketball shorts. “And I want to be able to take you without a problem, but I may need some help,” he muttered.

“Is your help more Tina?” I asked.

“You knew!” he said, surprised I was aware of his little trick.

“Yeah boy, pretty hard covering up that flavor,” I replied with a bit of a chuckle.

“Well then,” he said with newfound confidence knowing that I was on board with whatever he had planned. He pulled back from me and took off his shorts, revealing a thick uncut 11½ inch cock, the tip wet with precum as he turned around to rifle through his bag.

“How about you get naked too, and we have some REAL fun,” he said, now with pipe and torch in hand. I quickly stood up and pulled my pants off while he took a deep hit from his pipe. As he finished inhaling, thick white smoke still rising from his pipe, he leaned back towards me. I leaned my head down to meet his as he exhaled his hit into my mouth. “Fuck, the kid has some good stuff,” I thought as he took another hit.

It didn't take us long to finish the bowl, shotgunning the hits back and forth while groping and fondling each other's sweaty bodies. He put the pipe and torch down on the table before pushing me back onto the couch. As I stared dumbfounded at the short muscular god in front of me, he reached back into his bag and pulled out a small tupperware container containing what appeared to be Crisco. “It's laced too,” he remarked as he applied some to the crevice of his bubble butt, taking extra care as he massaged some into his tight pucker. He then took another dollop from the container and coated my cock. His relatively small hands making my dick seem even bigger as he slowly jacked me, coating my entire shaft with his enhanced lube.

“Fuck, that feels good Davey,” I managed to say before he replied, “Then you are gonna love this.”

He climbed onto my lap, pushing me to lay back on the couch as he positioned himself over my dripping cock, it's head sliding back and forth across his tight virgin hole. “I know I should stretch out first, but I want to make you proud of me Dad,” he said confidently. Before I could say anything to protest, he dropped down with all of his weight and took my shaft to the hilt. Even with the chems racing through his system, I could tell it still hurt him as he winced a bit and held himself in place, his tailbone pressing against my balls as my bush ground against his tightly stretched hole.

“I don't want to hurt you son, and have to tell you I am poz,” I stammered.

“Fuck yeah!” he said as a devilish smile began to cross his face. “I was kinda hoping, and that is why I wanted you to tear me up Daddy. Now that I found you, I want you to be a part of me in every way possible,” he said as he began to grind his ass on my raging erection, his enormous cock still rock hard and pointing towards me temptingly. “I hope you plan on using this thing on me too,” I said as I wrapped my hand around his member and began to slowly stroke him while he picked up the pace that he was using to fuck himself on me.

He stared deep into my eyes with gleeful determination and said“Fuck yeah, Daddy. We are both gonna be dripping cum before the night is over,”

He smiled wide and tilted his head back as his bouncing became more crazed. Between the physical overload of his hole convulsing and gripping at my shaft, the ripe sweaty funk filling the air, and the visual stimulation of his beautiful body on top of me, it wasn't long before I was letting out a loud guttural moan and coating the inside of my boys hole with my toxic load.

“Fuck yeah Daddy, now it's your turn,” he said as he stood up, and reached back to his ass to scoop up any leaking cum and leftover lube, which he then used to coat his massive cock. On his small frame, the giant dick looked even bigger. and as we looked into each others eyes with burning lust, out of habit, I uttered “I should probably make sure I'm cleaned out first.”

“Don't care! Can't wait,” he replied with hunger clear in his voice. He then used the muscles and training he had clearly gotten from his wrestling career to lift my legs up and aim his mammoth cock at my now exposed pucker.

Then, using only the pink cum and infused fuck juices from his ass that has slathered along his wrist thick uncut cock, he placed the head at my hole and in one determined thrust forward. I was fully impaled on his cock (fortunately, I am a bit of a fist-pig, so I didn't struggle to take him nearly as much as he had struggled with me.)

“Not hitting anything. We're good,” he grunted as he started to piston fuck himself into me. I was seeing stars, but not from pain. Instead, his rock hard cock and my spun state were making me feel like his dick was made to be lodged deep in my ass. (and in a way, it kinda was.)

“Fuck, you feel so good Dad. . .I'm gonna shoot!” he said after what didn't feel like nearly enough time could have passed . He closed his eyes and started a series of quick rough thrusts. I felt my hole getting slick with his teenage cum. He didn't move for mere seconds before remarking in a primal manner, “Not done!” and he began thrusting into me again.

He repeated this for two more loads before finally withdrawing from my now wet gaping hole. His cock making a squishing sound as it popped from my hole, as the removal of his dick caused the copious loads he had left deep in me to begin pouring out of my battered (but still hungry) ass.

“I need you in me again,” he said. This time however, as he hovered over my crotch, he faced away from me and he used some of the jizz leaking from my battered ass to re-lube my dick and his hole. Like before, he fully impaled himself on my dick, taking the entire length in a single slick movement.

“Lets see if we can milk a few out of you this time,” I heard him say as he leaned forward and started to maneuver his fingers into my cum-slicked hole.

“Whenever I fuck someone, it's usually pretty easy to do this, after” he explained as he easily began coaxing his hand further into my hole.

There was little resistance as his thumb popped through my outer ring. Having located my prostate again, he started to apply pressure to it with thumb knuckle as his balled fist filled my hole perfectly. As the waves of pleasure took control of any part of my brain capable of coherent thought, he used his perfect ass to jerk me off, stroking it up and down the length of the dick that made him.

The combined sensations coming from my ass and dick fully overwhelmed me, my eyes rolled back in my head as my body quaked from an overwhelming orgasm. I convulsed beneath him as he continued to punch fuck my prostate and my increasingly hungry ass. Davey continued his handiwork, and I felt wave after wave of what seemed to be a never-ending series of orgasms. My brain in a blissful fog; I could barely make out his grunts of “Fuck yeah Daddy, fill me up!” as my poison stick spat volley after volley of his unborn siblings into the depths of his hot velvety boy butt.

Davey's relentless onslaught of my hole continued, leaving me a quivering mass beneath him as he punched in as deep as his angle would allow. The pressure too much for me and I cried out, “Oh Shit, I'm gonna piss!”

“Fill me up Daddy!” he yelled just before I unleashed a river of hot liquid gold in his now loosening canal. It leaked out around my cock as he resumed fucking himself along the length of my still pissing dick. We both let out guttural grunts and moans of satisfaction as the hot wet feeling coated our primal lust and further lubricated our crazed grinding against each other.

The world faded away and all that mattered was our carnal rutting.

Finally Davey's pace slowed down, and he said, “I gotta piss too” before taking his smaller frame off of my cock and turning around while somehow keeping his hand lodged deep in my hole. The feelings of his hand turning as he re-positioned himself back between my legs was almost more than I could handle. My eyes lost focus, but I just make out him using his free hand to aim his dick below the wrist still in my hole . I felt a new level of tightness as he slowly pushed his thick cock in alongside his hand. I let out a low moan of ecstasy as my body convulsed from another in a long chain of anal orgasms.

Davey's moans soon joined mine with his as he let loose a torrent of his chempiss in my fully stretched hole. The T from his piss soaked into the lining of my torn up ass, and my head began to spin as he started to jerk himself off inside of my stretched hole. “Fuck you feel so good Daddy,” he said while shooting another load into my fully inseminated hole. (Gotta admire that teenage stamina.)

After pumping a few more volleys of cum into me, he seemed to (finally) be spent for the moment, and he slowly withdrew both his hand and softening cock from my completely destroyed hole. I was still breathing heavily and occasionally convulsing from orgasmic aftershock as he climbed back on top of me. He licked and sucked the fuck-slime from his hand, his lightweight frame feeling like a perfect fit as he rested his full weight on me. Now face to face, he kissed me deeply before saying, “I fucking love you so much, Daddy.”

“I love you too Davey.” I replied, and with that we slowly made out while we began to rest and recharge from our mind-blowing father and son reunion.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 21
  • Thanks 1

Awesome story - combining several of my favorite kinks - incest, ff, flipfuck - with pnp, it's damn hoT. Though I've never gotten to pnp with anyone in my family (at least not yet) I have pnp'd with two different sets of brothers and one father and son couple who were also chemfueled fistfuckers (if interested, see my blog post Another Real Experience Quebecois Father and Son FF ). Your story hit so many right notes for me - I shot twice! - thank you. If this is all there is, I'm satisfied as it had a proper pause in the action with a rest after a very hot flipfuck ff w/s chem scene, and gave us a hot complete story... on the other hand, I'd also be REALLY happy to see other chapters of this story if you continued. Either way, thanks for the 4th of July fireworks below my belt!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Extremely hot story, but then I am partial to incest since my I seduced my father when I he was drunk to turning me into his human urinal and ruthlessly fucking my face and ass

Edited by bjbottom
  • Like 3