Tops- how good is your aim?

Tops- do you always find the hole right away, or is there sometimes some fumbling involved?

I suppose I’m thinking more of dark room settings than one-to-ones... I was in cum dump mode last night, bent over a tree on Hampstead Heath, and was surprised how many guys seem to have difficulty finding my hole first time (and to be clear, at this point in my career, I’m not that tight!).  Admittedly, it was very dark, so guys had to go on feel more than anything else.

I suspect it might have something to do with levels of stiffness- it’s definitely more of a problem towards the end of the night, when hardness levels seem to wane...

Any suggestions on what a bottom can do to make it easier?

1 hour ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Maybe find some phosphorescent day-glo body paint and have a buddy draw a circle around your anus?

I mean, you're talking about sex in the dark. Men's hole locations vary quite a bit, with some barely behind the scrotum (little or no taint) to well in the back with a taint you could camp out on in an emergency.

Or just reach back and guide the cock into your hole. it's not rocket science.

• Haha 1

A typically snarky reply from you, @BootmanLA!  No, it’s not rocket science, and no, it’s not even that bothersome. To be honest, though, I find a guiding hand often makes the situation even worse.

As a bottom who’s never topped a guy in his life, I was just curious about how easy/difficult it is to locate the hole- that’s all.

• Like 2

Bigger, more open hole... make the target easier and more accessible?  i used to encounter situations where a Top would hit the mark, but bounce off a tight hole, those days are gone lol. Now, once a Top gets close, He's in. Other than that, not sure there's much more of a solution. i'm never quite sure about whether to lend a hand, some Tops appreciate that, others want total control, so that's a role of the dice in my opinion.  i suspect for most of us, your hot self included, coupling inevitably happens, no matter the challenge. 

Hardness level does play a factor.  I've noticed tops who aren't completely hard find my hole, but have trouble actually going in.  I honestly think that's the only factor...if a guy is rock solid and just jabbing skin, that's more inexperience and lack of awareness more than anything else.

8 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Tops- do you always find the hole right away, or is there sometimes some fumbling involved?

I suppose I’m thinking more of dark room settings than one-to-ones... I was in cum dump mode last night, bent over a tree on Hampstead Heath, and was surprised how many guys seem to have difficulty finding my hole first time (and to be clear, at this point in my career, I’m not that tight!).  Admittedly, it was very dark, so guys had to go on feel more than anything else.

I suspect it might have something to do with levels of stiffness- it’s definitely more of a problem towards the end of the night, when hardness levels seem to wane...

As a young top, I learned to feel out the landscape and know the basic terrain before trying to penetrate a hole.  As a bottom, I'm surprised at how many guys have trouble figuring out where my hole is. I've had guys who had fingers of one hand in my ass and still couldn't find my hole with their cock. Sometimes I try to help out; sometimes I just shake my head and think to myself, 'what a dumb ass'.  So, unfortunately I don't have any suggestions for you -- all I can say is you're not alone in having that problem and try not to snicker when that top misses your hole and jabs it in the middle of your back.

Some golfers get a hole in one, some need an extra swing, some have a hard time getting out of the rough - it’s all about skill and practice, with an edge given to dexterity. A smart Top who feels uncertain about the insertion point simply starts at the top of the cleft and slides down, applying constant forward pressure - that way the hole is hard to miss. Missing happens mainly when they try to make a targeted assault.

They certainly don’t have to miss. A couple of years ago in Indianapolis a young Top took my breath away because when he penetrated me he did it from a distance and basically launched himself at my ass like a missile from two feet away, nailed my hole dead-on, and sank straight to his balls. I couldn’t believe he hit me so perfectly from that kind if distance. It was one of the most brutal penetrations I’ve ever endured, but he knew exactly what he was doing and got exactly what he wanted exactly the way he wanted it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I get my sub down, doggy. I put my hand between his legs, touch his balls and run my finger back to find his hole then guide my cock in- balls deep. For me, the initial penetration is the second horniest bit of the fuck after the actual breeding.

• Like 2

Never fails, my first word when he enters from behind is "lower" 

Always. Every time.

Clearly I'm built differently than everyone else. 😂🤣

Most tops aim too high and I have to help them. I actually don't mind helping them find my hole since that seems to lead to fewer anal tears. But that being said, I have had sex with tops who actually get mad when you help. I've had guys smack my hand away. That's rare though. I admit that the best is when I've lubed up well and worked my hole open with a toy.  Tops seem to love being able to sink into a wet, open hole and go to work. 

I haven't really had dark room hookups that were with someone new. Typically my initial encounters end up in a bedroom and there is time to explore more. I like when the guy uses the technique of running his leaking cock head long my crack, because I love the tease of feeling his head when it brushes over my opening. After the play period his precum has typically lubed things up sufficiently and he has determined location. I have been fucked before outside at night, but that has been with a long-term relationship that is already pretty accustom to my build, and usually has no problems. I can see what people are saying about having been on the receiving end to some fumbling, though. Butts come in all shapes, sizes, and builds. I can imagine with my build a first-time hookup where it was dark and we were in a hurry would present some challenges. I have learned that I like guys my height or a little taller when having sex standing up, especially in the shower, because it makes the process go so much more smoother for us both.