Best sauna/place to get fucked and to get bred in Paris?

Which sauna (Sun City, IDM, Gym Louvre, Bains d'Odessa, Key West, Euro Men's Club, or Riad or yet another place) offers the best chance to get fucked in Paris?  In which one would one likely get bred at?  

Is there any sauna in Paris that is open 24 hrs (on the weekend?) or until early morning on some days?

It looks like Bunker is still closed.  Is there any place one could put their ass up and go on a 24 hr cumdump bing?

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 9:41 PM, Coolslam said:

Hey man go to sector X ou Full metal for bbk high sex 

I went to both last night (Saturday to Sunday) and struck out (no one wanted to fuck me).

I got to Secteur X around 1 am.  I went downstairs and found an alcove where this guy was getting fucked (guy #1).  He was bent over on a concrete platform with a metal bar.  About six guys were in the alcove with another guy (guy #2) sitting naked on the platform to the left of guy #1.  Another guy was totally naked also and had a semi-hardon. The two guys on the platform were in their 30's.  After guy#1 is fucked I drop my shorts and bend over.  Nothing.  It becomes apparent that another guy in his 40's (guy#3) wants to get fucked and he has a top.  I get up and they fuck. Guy#1 comes back and bends over next to them but no one fucks him. After guy#3 gets bred , guy#2 berates guy#1 at length.  Guy#2 then lays back, puts his legs over the bar and an entire line forms to fuck him.

While I was there two people try to play with my dick, one so subtly that I had no idea he was touching me for a while.  The other person was the naked guy with the semi who had definitely seen me strip down and bend over.

I left and went to Full Metal which was worse.

Luckily I had been fucked at IDM earlier (but only once, in contrast to Friday night when I was fucked at least 6 times) so the night wasn't a total waste.

13 hours ago, fuckholedc said:

Luckily I had been fucked at IDM earlier (but only once, in contrast to Friday night when I was fucked at least 6 times) so the night wasn't a total waste.

I guess still many people are not going in bar as covid situation is still a problem.

32 minutes ago, skinbastard said:

I guess still many people are not going in bar as covid situation is still a problem.

Both places were relatively packed for their small sizes. About 40+ people were in Secteur X, maybe more, 20-30 in the small bar area (that was packed).  The fuck alcove I mentioned can only hold maybe 10 people with three on the platform.  Then there were men on n the other two floors as well.  Full Metal wasn't really packed but had about 30+ people in it.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 12:03 AM, fuckholedc said:

I got to Secteur X around 1 am. ........

If Secteur X and Full Metal don't pan out, the next obvious option is Krash on the next block which is sort of the same scene and it can be fun. A bit further up, not far,  you also have One Way for older clientele, but haven't had much BB success there, and of course Le Mensch. Le Mensch is a bit too fetishy for me (Fisting in bar while talking politics, naked, nip play obsessed people..) but BB is pretty normal downstairs.

6 hours ago, rawfuckr said:

If Secteur X and Full Metal don't pan out, the next obvious option is Krash on the next block which is sort of the same scene and it can be fun. A bit further up, not far,  you also have One Way for older clientele, but haven't had much BB success there, and of course Le Mensch. Le Mensch is a bit too fetishy for me (Fisting in bar while talking politics, naked, nip play obsessed people..) but BB is pretty normal downstairs.

Thanks!  I haven't gotten to Krash or Le Mensch yet and didn't know about One Way.   When are the best times to go?

Pretty much I've only been successful in IDM so far but I've also only been to IDM, Secteur X and Full Metal.  And then only on weekends.

• 1 month later...

So after a month in Paris I will answer my own question.

IDM is the place to go to.  But it tends to be relatively slow except on Thursdays, maybe Fridays and Sundays.  Sundays, particularly opening (10/11 am) to 4 pm, are the day to go to IDM, when it becomes a "sexual paradise" (the exact term a French-North-African Parisian young man used the last time I was there).  This does have another side:  I have seen 5-10 guys literally line up to fuck two asses and often ignore the others.  I almost always got fucked at least once when I went (but one time I didn't get fucked but it wasn't a Thursday or Sunday).  IDM closes at 1/2 am every day.

Sun City: only went once and there was no action for me.  It is a kind of almost American style bathhouse and while there was some fucking, mostly guys went there to wait for the metro to open on Sunday morning (or maybe they wake up and fuck on Sunday morning after 5 am).    Sun City is in effect a 24 hour (or close to it) sauna on Saturday.  Their vaunted backroom doesn't seem to exist now.

Secteur X and Full Metal : only went once but didn't get dicked.  So for me their didn't measure up.  Guys lined up to fuck mostly one guy the night I went to Secteur X.

Missed Le Keller (unfortunately) and didn't go to any other clubs.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/25/2021 at 2:16 PM, fuckholedc said:

Missed Le Keller (unfortunately) and didn't go to any other clubs.

Keller on the "Butt fucker" event is probably the best what Paris has to offer in terms of BB action.  Truly unfettered raw fucking everywhere. Sadly it happens once monthly... they do have "Secret fucker" where they enforce people to wear a mask, and can be fun too but weird.

I've stopped going to Secteur X  or Full metal. Lots of walking and no action. It used to be a lot better for BB. Even as a top you have to really work it to get ass which is beyond incredible.

Oh, forgot to metion XKBOYS on sunday (the old le bunker)  Pretty solid for BB on sundays. 

Edited by rawfuckr
  • Upvote 1