Did you ever think about it so much.

Guest Cornyoldfuck

Guest Cornyoldfuck

I have a problem I think about sliding down a huge 10 inch cock slowly till its rubbing my prostate, and driving me crazy. that the cock is so thick I can tell how many veins it has.  The first time I had a cock it was doggie style and he had a condom on so I really couldn't tell and it had a twist in it so it never got to the prostate.  Don't get me wrong I liked the feeling but it really brought me no pleasure. The second time was a guy with an eight inch cock and sucking it was tough with out it hitting my teeth.  It was so thick it was like a coke can and long and when I sucked it it was like sucking a fire hose.  I sucked it for like 10 mins my jaw hurt then he threw me on the bed ass up and started poking my entrance.  It was tough getting in, he spit on his cock, and my ass a couple of times, and then lubed up his cock, but it wasn't till he put the little brown bottle under my nose that I opened up.  I was moaning and he wad grunting then all of a sudden it popped to the other side, and it burned like it was on fire. He did ask me if the pain was to bad for me but I said it only burned, then he said it would get better.  After the head gets in it really wasn't easier the cock got thicker then it gets thinner.  Its almost like there is a ball at that end, that you have to get in, but man once its in its in.  I could feel every inch of that cock as it slid in, it was slow and easy but it was long.   I could not breath because it was my first time taking anything up my ass that big, and he was still pushing in.  I reach back and felt that there was at least 4 fingers worth of cock to push in and it was slow but steady.

I asked him why he was going so slow.

he said that he wanted to take it slow, because fast is over to fast, but also there is more pleasure in it for me.

So the penetration inward went on for another 5 or 6 mins with him grunting all the way and me feeling his cock in the back of my throat.  Once his balls rested on my ass he did not move till I let out a moan and started to relax my back, at that moment I felt so full i never wanted it to end. with that he started to pull back and the suction of my ass as making my ass feel empty.  He had  pulled all the way out and on the way in his cock was so thick it was rubbing all the right places so with him doing that I started pushing back on him.  That's when I noticed the condom on the bed, I really never asked about it but I didn't want an STD.  When I asked him could you put it on he said that I really don't want that on it would feel so much better without it, he then said that I will love skin on skin and when he cums deep.  Then he started pushing hard and rough he even slapped my ass a couple of times.  Just when I thought that I had the biggest thing in my ass it felt like his cock was growing more.  The ball blew up and there was no way that would come out of my ass without ripping me open.   That's when he asked me "do you want me to cum in you" I didn't say anything to that I was trying to keep from falling off the bed.  He was pushing me so hard it was hard to think, so he said it again "do you want my cum", I almost screamed it "Yes, Yes i want your cum".  He pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in all the way till his balls were in my crack.  I felt his cock twitching and the heat of the cum in me deep it was so hot it felt like it was burning me. for about 10 minutes he kept pumping in me than just when I thought he was done he said to me "here it cums again" and he pushed in deep but stopped by my prostate and twitched and came right on it and the pleasure sent me over the edge I came all over the bed.  Must have been a gallon of cum because I needed a shower after that.  We both laid there for a couple of mins and then washed up and he had somewhere to be and I had to go.   He said if you want to do it again that he was free over the weekend and he would keep it open.  I said sure that this was the best sex I had ever had, and that was true.

Guest Samuel1512

From pain to pleasure.   It was  worth going the distance.  Hehe.  

Edited by Samuel1512