19th July - Plans?

CumGuzzlr

So, apparently life is pretty much going to be back to normal on the 19th with most places reopened.

Where are you horny fuckers planning on visiting on the that day? A sauna? Club? Maybe just a plain old orgy. Let the world know, maybe we can have a BZ meet up? 

Saunas are already open, but reduced hours, so have already been to a couple of those and been nailed. Will probably try a cp club or two and maybe SOP. Could do with a total soaking. At least two Tops who used to use me have gone back to their own countries or moved out of the city. And if i am honest, i'm a minority taste, so i don't expect to get gang-banged anytime soon.  Mind you, I do need to visit Dean St and get some more PrEP pills. Old Compton St has now been taken over by groups of drunk females stumbling around, so that's off the list. A big issue is what happens to home working - it has made cheating on the BF a whole lot harder.

Guest pozstrainspig
1 hour ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Not on 19th itself because I think it will be mayhem at places like the Vault.  Maybe a few days or a week later when ideally things are a bit more normal. 

I had the same thought. Give it a few weeks and then go for it!!