Well, I'm sitting typing this with my arse slowly oozing cum and lube from the fuck session I finished about half hour ago. Went out 'cause it was too hot to stay indoors and walked down to the beach to catch some sun and cool off in the sea. Surprisingly it wasn't too busy. There were only about half a dozen lads in trackies mucking round with a football. Excellent, I thought and settled down where I could get a good view.

Very nice view it was, also. Tight bodies on show, cropped hair, baseball caps. After about 20 mintues the lads had had enough and started to drift off towards the cafe. One of them stayed back and sat about 10 yards away from me. He was about 19-20, 5'9", nice body, pierced left nip, an ethnic tat on his right arm. Anyway, we caught each other's glances and eventually he came over and we started chatting. It was obvious we were gonna have some fun. It was just a matter of where and how. I made the move and suggested he come back to mine. He agreed and ten minutes later we were in my flat kissing and playing with each other's bodies.

He had a fantastic arse - small, firm: very fuckable. He started playing with my tits which really got me turned on and I ground my crotch into his. I got one hand down into his trackies and began feeling his arse. I slipped one finger into his crack and started working his hole. He loved it and pushed back so that my finger slid into his pussy. He was fucking tight and I knew i was gonna have a good time using him. We stripped. I covered a couple of fingers with spit and pushed them both as far up his hole as I could get them. He was very responsive and his hole opened up for a treat.

I lay down on the bed and he climbed on top of me and stuck his arse in my face. I couldn't resist the offer and buried my face in his arse while he sucked on my cock and, I imagine, got a good look at the biohazard tattoo just above my groin. I stuffed my tongue in his hole and started eating him. He tasted fantastic and I felt him take my dick all the way down his throat which was also pretty cool. After about five minutes of this, I knew I had to fuck him.

I got some lube and greased him up just enough to make sure I could get in without too much trouble. He stuck his arse up in the air and I pulled his cheeks apart and got a good look at his pretty hole. All slick, slightly open, pulsating: waiting to be fucked. I eased the head of my dick into him and told him to push himself back on to me, which he did until he had the whole of my eight inches inside. Then I went to work on him slowly at first then fast then hard banging my dick up him. He loved it, talking dirty begging me to do him harder and to breed him. Seemed like he knew what the tattoo meant and wanted me to be his bug daddy. I wasn't gonna say no, that's for sure.

I flipped him over and tried him that way - he was just as good writhing around as I fucked him. I flipped him back and went for it doggie again. I held his hips and really let go, laying into him as hard as I could until I shot a huge load of my dirty seed into his guts. He loved the fact that i had filled his arse with my toxic cum. After I pulled out he began playing with his arse slipping his fingers in and tasting the mess that covered them. For such a young lad he was pretty piggy - not that that bothered me. I love pigs.

He started playing with it and before long he was hard. It was a nice dick - bigger than mine: a good nine inches, thick and uncut. I thought he would just wank and cum but he had another idea - he wanted to fuck me. Given the fun I had just had, I couldn't say no. I greased-up my arse and let him give me the business. He was good and seemed to be enjoying himself. I laying on my back, legs in the air, looking up at him as he used my hole, pumping his dick in and out. Being relatively young he didn't last long before he shot. He tried to pull out, but I wrapped my legs round his hips and prevented him. Naturally he ended up shooting most of his load inside my hole, although some spurted-out onto my ass lips, which felt good - as it ran over my arse. He licked-up what he could find before he got his tongue in my arse to taste it from source.

Afterwards we dozed for a bit before he had another go at me. That was even better. Longer and harder, making me really feel it. Nice big load sprayed deep inside me. Then we said our goodbyes and off he went, leaving me with the juice oozing out as a reminder - a very cool afternoon indeed.

• Upvote 1