Chapter 1 of 3.

In college, I dated an incredibly sexy jock named Adam. His ass drove me wild. This was back in the time when we all played safely. I wished he’d have let me fuck him raw. My sheathed cock always looked amazing sliding in between his meaty cheeks, but I wished I could feel it against my bare shaft.

I also had a fuck buddy who also didn’t like condoms, Brian. In fact, Adam introduced me to Brian. They’d dated but broken up when Adam couldn’t handle how slutty Brian was. Adam and I talked, and we decided to not be exclusive, but to keep outside play safe and quiet.

Every time I fooled around with Brian, it was like he tried to trick me into going raw. Once before fucking him, he blew me with a rubber on and I swear he was trying to bite through the reservoir. Another time, he kept reaching back and trying to grab the ring of latex at the base of my cock. It was like it kept rolling up to my tip until it nearly came off.

After a couple of weeks, Brian convinced me to top him bareback. He sucked my bare dick and straddled me, saying, ‘I’m just going to climb up and tease you…’ He dragged and pressed my cock against his hole. The head maybe slipped in a little once or twice that first time. Later, he’d ‘tease’ my dick until I was balls deep. But I was still nervous to go all the way and breed him. That first times, I just let my raw cock sit inside him and pulled out to cum on his ass. After that, there was no more pretense of anything other than raw buttfucking.

I was hesitant to cum inside Brian, but after he started begging for it, I loved breeding him. I also loved eating Brian’s ass as it loosened up and leaked my seed. It made me want to convince Adam to play raw with me. I even thought about how hot it would be to share Adam’s amazing muscle butt with other tops. Brian’s ass was beautiful, but Adam’s jockbutt was just incredible. I’d love to eat fresh cum from his toned sculpted ass. I’d think of it while rawdogging Brian. It made me feel bad for spending less time with Adam and more time getting piggy with Brian.  

After Brian started taking my loads, he asked if I could get into sharing his hole with another top, or a few more tops. How could I resist? I’d already gotten off thinking about sharing my boyfriend with other guys, so why not try that out with Brian? This guy was really turning me into a cum pig.

The next time Brian and I hooked up, he invited a buddy over. His name was Brad, tall, older, and hairy. I loved pulling out of Brian’s ass and seeing Brad’s bare dick slide right in. We took turns plowing Brian until Brad came deep inside him, and I slammed deep as soon as he pulled out. The squelchy gloppy sound of my cock churning that load inside him really got me off. I shot a huge load into Brian’s ass and pulled out. I had that naughty idea again. In that moment, I wondered what it would be like to share Adam’s incredible butt with Brian and Brad. If two loads felt good on my cock, how would more feel?

After a few minutes of afterglow, instead of letting Brian clean my dick, I headed home, texting Adam to meet me there and that I had a sexy surprise for him.

When I got home, Adam was on our bed, ass up, gorgeously framed by a familiar red jockstrap. Right next to him was a bottle of lube and a condom packet. I ate Adam’s ass as I peeled off my sticky underwear. My cock was still slimy with Brian’s ass juices and two fresh loads, one, literally from a practical stranger. I smacked my bare cummy dick against Adam’s crack and teased his ass a little. Seeing that seed and assjuice drool over Adam’s crack really got me hot. I alternated slapping my cock and licking the goo that smeared off. I wasn’t sure if I was lapping that cummy mixture up or tonguing it into Adam’s vulnerable hole. By the time I was ready to fuck Adam, he was moaning and grinding into me. I dutifully wrapped up and fucked him hard until I came, filling up that condom.

I pulled out of Adam’s ass and ripped the condom off. Adam flipped over and grabbed my used condom and held it up. He gave me a funny look and grinned. He threw his legs back to his shoulders and poured all of my cum out all over his ass. I eagerly lapped it up and kissed it back to him.

Adam told me he loved how wet eating his ass made me and how naughty it felt knowing my cum was on his ass. I just grinned, wondering if he had any idea where my cock had just been and what else was on his ass.

The next few weeks, Adam got more adventurous. We progressed from fucking safely to starting with a condom on and removing it and promising to pull out to cum, almost like my progression with Brian. Eventually, we would get to fucking bare, but still Adam made me pull out to cum. He started wearing a condom on his own cock and beating off while I fucked him. Eventually, he started pouring his condom on his hole and I’d fuck his own load into him, or he would have me eat his load right off his ass and then lap our combined seed up together. The cum play really got both of us going. Between more naughty play with Adam, and continued bare sessions with Brian and Brad, I was exhausted.

More than once, Adam had already jerked off and cum before I made it home. On those days, I’d find him ass up in that sexy red jock with a used empty condom on the bedspread and fresh cum oozing out of his hole. He must have really liked working that cum inside. He’d be loose like he’d already been working fingers in and out. But he’d still make me cum on not in his ass. He told me he was working up to something. I asked for details, but he’d just grin, and then finger his loose hole.

To be continued… 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 12

Chapter 2 of 3.

After every baby step forward with Adam, I’d hook up and play raw hardcore with Brian, increasingly often with Brad. He called us his raw buddies. Brian messaged me and told me he was kicking things up a notch tonight. Seems he knew another guy who was ready to start taking loads. He told me the guy was in a relationship and was scared for his boyfriend to find out how much he craved cum and would think he was a slut and break up. I knew I’d be happy to help. I mean, I was in the same situation with my boyfriend, Adam.

I texted Adam and told him something had come up at work and wanted to get a workout in, so I’d need to beg off our increasingly raunchy fuck date that night. I didn’t tell him that I’d be getting into some group bareback action and breaking in someone else’s boyfriend, sending him home to his partner freshly fucked and generously seeded. Adam told me not to worry and he’d meet me later with a fun surprise. I went to the gym and headed to Brian’s after a sweaty workout.

Brian met me at the door and told me that Brad had already gotten started with the new guy. Brad had him face down on the bed with a beautiful muscle butt upturned and ready and a red jockstrap clinging to one ankle. Brad was snipping a tied condom open and pouring its contents onto the new guy’s hole. Brian and I joined Brad lapping at the guy’s ass, working in a few fingers, opening him up for raw dick. The new guy just moaned into the deep pile of pillows covering his face.

The guy was groaning loudly, and Brad took the wadded up red jockstrap and shoved it in his mouth. Brian on his knees, ass up, alongside the cheating slut, and I slid into Brian’s ass, already lubed up and likely freshly fucked by Brad too. Brad lined up his cock with the bottom’s hole, but he just slapped it there. Brian had me pull out and lay down on my back. My cock glistened with his juices and pointed straight up. Brian arranged a pillow right over my face so the new guy could mount me while laying down on top of me. Brian and Brad placed the guy’s raw ass onto my lap. Brian lapped at the guy’s hole and slapped Brad’s cock against mine. ‘Raise on up,’ Brad encouraged. The new guy did.

Brian held my dick straight up and guided it to the boy’s hole. ‘Climb up and tease him,’ Brian offered. I felt that raw virgin slide down to my balls, lubed up with the contents of someone’s emptied condom. Brian asked me to stay still, and I heard him opening a condom wrapper and sliding it down onto the stranger’s cock. Brad told the guy it was kinky that he was taking his first raw seed but wanted to save his own for a rubber. The new guy grunted, and my cock was swallowed by the slut’s raw hole. I muffled into the pillow between my mouth and the back of his head. It really turned me on not know this guy’s name or what he looked like. Breeding anonymous hole got me so horny.

Brian licked and suckled my balls as I pounded into the bottom’s hole. I shot off inside the willing bottom who just moaned into the jockstrap balled up in his mouth. I stayed hard as the bottom squirmed on my dick, sending my load trickling out of his hole and onto my balls. Brad jerked himself off on the new guy’s face and shot his load everywhere. Brian shot his load on the bottom’s cock, hard and bouncing around.

The guy gurgled into the jockstrap rammed in his mouth and hopped off my dick, and raced to the bathroom and loudly jerkied off. He’d only taken one load, mine, but he was clearly freaked out and wanted to make a hasty exit.

Brian hustled me into my clothes, not even giving me a moment to get my dick washed off. Plus, I was sweaty from the gym and the sex. I was out the door before the bottom finished in the bathroom. I caught my breath in the car and my phone buzzed with a text from Adam saying he was nearly ready to share a big surprise with me. I was thinking about heading to the gym to rinse off but didn’t want to keep Adam waiting, so I headed home rank and sticky.

I remembered how much I liked sliding into Adam that first time bare with my cock greased up with loads. I wondered if Adam’s surprise would lead to me breeding him finally, lubed up with a stranger’s ass juice and my first load of the night.

To be continued…

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Chapter 3 of 3.

I texted Adam and told him I was just finished with work and the gym and headed home. A few minutes later he asked if I could pick up some takeout food. I asked if he was hungry, and it seemed like he was stalling. I grabbed something and headed home. The takeout was quickly forgotten as he called to me from the bedroom. I tore off my clothes and ran upstairs. There he was, glistening and sweaty, ass up, and beautifully framed by a damp red jockstrap, a used full condom lay beside his knees. I inhaled in his sweaty smell, and he moaned to me that I smelled good, in a piggy way. I slapped my cummy dick against his hole, slick with assjuice and seed. Adam’s hole was already sloppy and opened up, somehow even more sticky than usual. I slid my tongue in and it went in so easily that I could actually tongue fuck him. Adam moaned into the mattress, ‘I want it raw, baby! Does that make me a slut?!?’ I told him, YES, and that I loved it. I started to slide into him, but he lurched forward. He had me lay down and squatted over me, my rock-hard cock pointed straight at his hole. ‘Baby,’ he said,’ I want to climb up and tease you first…’ I grinned. The look on his face was priceless from a gasp to a grimace to bliss as he slid down on my bare cock. Cum leaked out of him and puddled in my pubes. His hole was already filled up.

Adam’s sloppy hole felt so good on my raw cock. If I hadn’t already bred the cheating stranger earlier, I would have cum much faster. I needed a bit of a break and he bent over winking his hole at me. He asked, ‘You like fucking me lubed up with cum?’ I oinked in reply. He suggested it would feel even better with his load added. I snipped the tip of the condom off and poured its contents inside his gaping cunt. Adam climbed back on and rode me until I told him I was going to cum. He bounced up and down until I filled him up from the inside for the first time. This time, he shot his own load all over my chest. I smeared it onto my cock and fucked it inside him.

Adam thanked me for giving him a good cummy breeding session and told me he’d be naughtier if that was ok with me. Of course it was! I suggested to Brian that we invite Adam to our piggy bareback breeding sessions and he told me he’d do that when Adam was ready.

This kind of fuck evening played out a few more times. Brian would call and I’d cancel plans with Adam to breed that cheating bottom. Never seeing the guy’s face, I’d rail the cumslut with Brian and Brad. After two more times of only my bare cock and cum going inside him, the cheating cumslut let Brian plow and fill him up. Eventually, the guy let all three of us breed him. Every time, I’d head home to Adam’s increasingly loose and cummy hole and give him my last load of the night. I thought Adam suspected something was up, but if he did, it only turned him on more.

After the anonymous slut got used to taking all our seed, Brian suggest he try DP. His hole was getting so much use it was looser and sloppier than ever. I always took the bottom position and still never saw his face. Brian would enter the guy, sliding in alongside my cock until he’d fill the boy up. Brad would take his place. We’d send him home to his boyfriend dripping three loads out of his ruined cunt.

Every time we finished with the cumslut; I’d race home to rail Adam. Every time I’d slide in, his hole felt more wet and more open. He’d stopped saving his loads in condoms. Adam told me he got so hot in anticipation that he’d jerk off waiting for me and then finger his load into his stretched out hole and get it ready for me to rail and fill up. Now I was the one suspecting things.

I guess what I should have mentioned one detail earlier. You should know that I’d bought Adam a red jockstrap for his birthday just before these piggy sessions got started. After the first time with the cheating stranger gagged with a red jockstrap, I suspected something was up. You see, I always did the laundry. When I picked it out of the hamper, crusty with cum, it all clicked into place. I wrote Adam’s name on the tag after doing the laundry and wanted to see how long these sessions would continue. Every time we played with Brian and Brad after that, I’d look at that red jockstrap and see ADAM in my own handwriting.

I never let on that I knew I was breeding my own boy two times nearly daily, or that I was sharing and stretching out his cummy hole with Brian and Brad. After a year of sharing his cummy pussy with these two guys, we booked a vacation to a clothing optional gay resort. As we packed our suitcases, I made sure that he packed his red jockstrap. He looked surprised when I told him to bring it along. I told him his ass always looked great in that red jockstrap and maybe it was time for him to climb up and tease someone while I could watch. He grinned at me, and we headed to the airport. What happened on that vacation is another story…

THE END.

RedJock2.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1