• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 2:15 PM, 1981virginia said:

Chapter 3 of 3.

I texted Adam and told him I was just finished with work and the gym and headed home. A few minutes later he asked if I could pick up some takeout food. I asked if he was hungry, and it seemed like he was stalling. I grabbed something and headed home. The takeout was quickly forgotten as he called to me from the bedroom. I tore off my clothes and ran upstairs. There he was, glistening and sweaty, ass up, and beautifully framed by a damp red jockstrap, a used full condom lay beside his knees. I inhaled in his sweaty smell, and he moaned to me that I smelled good, in a piggy way. I slapped my cummy dick against his hole, slick with assjuice and seed. Adam’s hole was already sloppy and opened up, somehow even more sticky than usual. I slid my tongue in and it went in so easily that I could actually tongue fuck him. Adam moaned into the mattress, ‘I want it raw, baby! Does that make me a slut?!?’ I told him, YES, and that I loved it. I started to slide into him, but he lurched forward. He had me lay down and squatted over me, my rock-hard cock pointed straight at his hole. ‘Baby,’ he said,’ I want to climb up and tease you first…’ I grinned. The look on his face was priceless from a gasp to a grimace to bliss as he slid down on my bare cock. Cum leaked out of him and puddled in my pubes. His hole was already filled up.

Adam’s sloppy hole felt so good on my raw cock. If I hadn’t already bred the cheating stranger earlier, I would have cum much faster. I needed a bit of a break and he bent over winking his hole at me. He asked, ‘You like fucking me lubed up with cum?’ I oinked in reply. He suggested it would feel even better with his load added. I snipped the tip of the condom off and poured its contents inside his gaping cunt. Adam climbed back on and rode me until I told him I was going to cum. He bounced up and down until I filled him up from the inside for the first time. This time, he shot his own load all over my chest. I smeared it onto my cock and fucked it inside him.

Adam thanked me for giving him a good cummy breeding session and told me he’d be naughtier if that was ok with me. Of course it was! I suggested to Brian that we invite Adam to our piggy bareback breeding sessions and he told me he’d do that when Adam was ready.

This kind of fuck evening played out a few more times. Brian would call and I’d cancel plans with Adam to breed that cheating bottom. Never seeing the guy’s face, I’d rail the cumslut with Brian and Brad. After two more times of only my bare cock and cum going inside him, the cheating cumslut let Brian plow and fill him up. Eventually, the guy let all three of us breed him. Every time, I’d head home to Adam’s increasingly loose and cummy hole and give him my last load of the night. I thought Adam suspected something was up, but if he did, it only turned him on more.

After the anonymous slut got used to taking all our seed, Brian suggest he try DP. His hole was getting so much use it was looser and sloppier than ever. I always took the bottom position and still never saw his face. Brian would enter the guy, sliding in alongside my cock until he’d fill the boy up. Brad would take his place. We’d send him home to his boyfriend dripping three loads out of his ruined cunt.

Every time we finished with the cumslut; I’d race home to rail Adam. Every time I’d slide in, his hole felt more wet and more open. He’d stopped saving his loads in condoms. Adam told me he got so hot in anticipation that he’d jerk off waiting for me and then finger his load into his stretched out hole and get it ready for me to rail and fill up. Now I was the one suspecting things.

I guess what I should have mentioned one detail earlier. You should know that I’d bought Adam a red jockstrap for his birthday just before these piggy sessions got started. After the first time with the cheating stranger gagged with a red jockstrap, I suspected something was up. You see, I always did the laundry. When I picked it out of the hamper, crusty with cum, it all clicked into place. I wrote Adam’s name on the tag after doing the laundry and wanted to see how long these sessions would continue. Every time we played with Brian and Brad after that, I’d look at that red jockstrap and see ADAM in my own handwriting.

I never let on that I knew I was breeding my own boy two times nearly daily, or that I was sharing and stretching out his cummy hole with Brian and Brad. After a year of sharing his cummy pussy with these two guys, we booked a vacation to a clothing optional gay resort. As we packed our suitcases, I made sure that he packed his red jockstrap. He looked surprised when I told him to bring it along. I told him his ass always looked great in that red jockstrap and maybe it was time for him to climb up and tease someone while I could watch. He grinned at me, and we headed to the airport. What happened on that vacation is another story…

THE END.

RedJock2.jpeg

So Fucking HOT and Delicious looking - Loving and Adoring Male boys love the Fem , Girly , Boy side - loving being whorers - Sluts - Dressing up in Sexual Clothes !

• Like 1