Raped by a Sikh Movie Attendant

I went into the neighborhood movie theater early on a Monday afternoon. The place was pretty empty except for the two Indian attendants, both around their mid-twenties. One of them was Sikh. I paid the entrance fee went in and took a seat. The movie started and the Sikh attendant came and sat down near me. He was wearing white pants and had quite a large bulge, which I had stared at as I came into the theater. He rubbed it as he sat down. He didn't sit for long. He got up after a few minutes and walked out, openly grabbing his crotch. I looked at his face and he smiled sheepishly, almost shyly.

I continued watching the movie, but thought about the attendant. I am very shy so I was afraid to do anything. Half way through the movie I went to the men's room. While I used the urinal, the Sikh guy walked in and stood on the urinal next to me. He took out his dark cock and shook it. It instantly got hard. It was nice and dark and had a purple mushroom head. I looked at his face and he smiled and took my hand and wrapped it around his cock. I was very nervous and surprised that this guy had the guts to do this. As I held his cock he casually grabbed my ass. He unbuckled my pants and yanked my pants down and started to probe my asshole. I was very worried someone would walk in, but he didn't seem to care.

He grabbed me by the arm and led me to the stall. There he pushed my face against the wall, my ass at his disposal. He put on a condom and greased my hole. I didn't know what to do. Naturally I was both nervous and excited. I felt his cock tease my hole. I looked back at his face and he smiled at me. Suddenly I felt the pain of his cock stretching my hole as it went in. I whined and tried to push him off. He stopped and wrapped his hands around me while holding on to my wrists. Again I felt the searing pain of his cock entering. I tried to struggle, but he was holding me very tightly. Then suddenly he plunged his cock up my hole in one push. I opened my mouth and sucked in air. He asked me if it hurt and I looked back at him and said "Yes, it hurts. Please take it out.” He smiled again and said "Good, I like to make it hurt." His cock seemed to get even harder and bigger. He pulled it almost all the way out and then pushed it back in. I was whining and moaning in pain. I’m sure I was blushing from the shame of my situation. In any event, he was solely interested in his own pleasure.

As my hole became accustomed to his cock, he pulled out and spanked my ass hard. I plead with him to stop, which, to my relief, he did. He took off the condom. I was thankful it was over, and leaned on the wall to catch my breath. Suddenly I felt his raw cock pushed up my hole once again. "No, not bare - stop” I said, as I tried to wiggle out of his control, but I guess I didn’t try very hard, because he was able to put his arm around my neck and one around my waist, essentially immobilizing me. I had to worry about both restricted breathing and a violated ass! He kept fucking my hole faster and faster until he filled me with his Sikh spunk. He pulled his cock out. I looked back at him and he had a big smile on his face. Then he stuck his finger up my hole and laughed. I looked at his cock and it was still hard and throbbing, as his spunk oozed out my hole.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

As someone who has also experienced a stiff Indian cock raw, I have to say that I really enjoyed this story.

Good to hear, Otrguy. My sole experience with a guy from the Indian Subcontinent was at the Melrose Baths in LA. He was handsome and exceptionally hairy guy His cock was unusually large and uncut cock. For better or worse, he was so interesting we spent our entire time talking, rather than fucking. Oh well!

• 10 years later...