Gay gangbang

TS1209

• 7 months later...

My record is 12 cocks total at the bathhouse. Some of them fucked me multiple times. It's literally my favorite and I truly get off on watching a top pound me and then pass me to the next one. I would say if you're planning a night of taking loads do a little bit of warmup yourself before you start with a butt plug, but don't overdo it. Once the tops start sliding in they're going to be looking to pound you, and if you're not ready for the first one it'll be hard to recover.

3 hours ago, HungreeButt said:

My record is 12 cocks total at the bathhouse. Some of them fucked me multiple times. It's literally my favorite and I truly get off on watching a top pound me and then pass me to the next one.

As a top who loved to fuck a preloaded hole, all I can say is, "Thank you for your service"!

Let's hope @TS1209 sees an activity notification and logs back in to read your advice, or maybe to post an update about their first gangbang.

• Like 1

I had a buddy who organised parties - when I got an invite I knew had several mates lined up to use me. Usually him and 4 or 5 guys of all sorts. They'd all pass me round and most of them would cum in me more than once except my mate. He waited till everyone was done before sucking the cum out and then planting his own.

Come to think of it - I should write it up as a story...

Bottom line is: he and I trusted each other and what the other liked so it worked really well.

• Like 2

I've only ever had 3 .... but there's talk that my trucker Daddy might be trying to arrange something in the very near future - President's Day perhaps - where he can get as many as 5 or 6 of the studs I've been seeing in the same hotel room over the course of a 12-hour period to just lay waste to my ass.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Being a bottom for a small group of guys has been a fantasy of mine for years ! I’ve tried several times and no luck. 
mom going to keep trying. 
idk how gangbang is any different from cumdump, tagteam.

My gangbang will be interracial &  i want to be the only one bottoming.

36 minutes ago, DLMarried said:

I have had about 20 and two different occasions and groups of up to 10 on several occasions. All bareback btw. 

How did you set up all of these l? It’s hard enough getting a 1:1 many times, so more than 1 has always been a hassle for me.  I was shocked at how many times a top would specify what the other top would have to look like even if he didn’t want to fuck the top 

10 minutes ago, BlkBttm4fun said:

How did you set up all of these l? It’s hard enough getting a 1:1 many times, so more than 1 has always been a hassle for me.  I was shocked at how many times a top would specify what the other top would have to look like even if he didn’t want to fuck the top 

The 20 was a long time ago when I was still very young, but they were all in x rated theaters where we have anon group sex. My first with 20 guys fucking me I was 16 years old. The second time I was 18 or 19. 

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, DLMarried said:

The 20 was a long time ago when I was still very young, but they were all in x rated theaters where we have anon group sex. My first with 20 guys fucking me I was 16 years old. The second time I was 18 or 19. 

Well wow holy shit I definitely am a late bloomer. 16 and already had 20 guys!? 
i had my first 1 guy lol at the age of 19. Maybe it’s cuz I’m in Texas and the theaters here are trash is one of many reasons I’m 35 and still hunting for my first group!

hoping to make it happen on my next vacation overseas