FickstutenMarkt- Horse Fair comes back

Guest heyjust

Guest heyjust

It's a fuck party for Mares (bottoms) looking for anon fucks/loads from stations (tops), since mares have their hands bound and are blindfolded.  Every participant has to decide whether he wants to take part either as a mare or as a stallion. Bareback sex is allowed. ([think before following links] http://www.fickstutenmarkt.com/index.php?s=index&l=en)

As the pandemic is dissapearing throught vaccination, this event will be hold in Amsterdam, first time since 2020, the 31st of July in Amsterdam.

Have you guys ever been there? Is someone going this time? I bet tons of people will be there, a great chance to get cumdumped.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For what it's worth: there is a similar (though not identical) event here in the U.S. called "HorseMarket" (website: [think before following links] https://horsemarketsf.com). The team that created the U.S. version is based on the west coast, but they have held HorseMarkets at other places pre-Covid (for instance, during MAL) and expect to do so again. The limiting factors seem to be finding a suitable hosting facility at a reasonable cost, and transporting the equipment needed there.

There are some differences, as I understand it. The U.S. version sells tickets in advance, but they don't really screen for "types" - you don't have to be any particular body type or whatever to attend. My understanding is that, at least at some of the European venues, there is something of a screening process - if you don't "fit" the body image they're aiming for, they just won't admit you. To quote from their website:

"To make the things quite clear, we have nothing against a small belly or mature men  -who are very welcome-, but we insist upon ensuring a certain standard, a certain quality, i.e. body build/physique-, overall appearance, age and hygiene acceptable to all participants involved. We are certain that you understand what we mean 😉

If you are not sure, if you meet our set standards for entrance to and participation in the market, please send an up-to-date, sharp, clear photograph picture of yourself to the stablemaster via e-mail, who will then send his assessment back to you. Your photograph picture will be destroyed immediately afterwards. We handle all enquiries confidentially."
(emphasis added)

I think we can all read between the lines there. By contrast, the US version makes it clear these things don't matter.

There are other points to the European version (review their FAQ page) that suggest they think it's something of an "elite" event - not in the classic sense of "you have to be old money" or "very rich", but in the sense of "we want a particular look at the party and don't want ordinary men here". 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 10:52 PM, BootmanLA said:

For what it's worth: there is a similar (though not identical) event here in the U.S. called "HorseMarket" (website: [think before following links] [think before following links] https://horsemarketsf.com). The team that created the U.S. version is based on the west coast, but they have held HorseMarkets at other places pre-Covid (for instance, during MAL) and expect to do so again. The limiting factors seem to be finding a suitable hosting facility at a reasonable cost, and transporting the equipment needed there.

There are some differences, as I understand it. The U.S. version sells tickets in advance, but they don't really screen for "types" - you don't have to be any particular body type or whatever to attend. My understanding is that, at least at some of the European venues, there is something of a screening process - if you don't "fit" the body image they're aiming for, they just won't admit you. To quote from their website:

"To make the things quite clear, we have nothing against a small belly or mature men  -who are very welcome-, but we insist upon ensuring a certain standard, a certain quality, i.e. body build/physique-, overall appearance, age and hygiene acceptable to all participants involved. We are certain that you understand what we mean 😉

If you are not sure, if you meet our set standards for entrance to and participation in the market, please send an up-to-date, sharp, clear photograph picture of yourself to the stablemaster via e-mail, who will then send his assessment back to you. Your photograph picture will be destroyed immediately afterwards. We handle all enquiries confidentially."
(emphasis added)

I think we can all read between the lines there. By contrast, the US version makes it clear these things don't matter.

There are other points to the European version (review their FAQ page) that suggest they think it's something of an "elite" event - not in the classic sense of "you have to be old money" or "very rich", but in the sense of "we want a particular look at the party and don't want ordinary men here". 

It is not my experience or of anyone I know who went, to be denied because of (normal) physical characteristics.

People who are denied entry mostly are under the influence of drugs (which can get the venue closed down permanently, not withstanding our allegedly liberal policies on drug-use as that only concerns the use of hashish and marihuana - not any other kind of drugs). And one needs to have bathed, if you smell like a garbage-can you probably will be banned as well. 

The arrogance in the text does however sounds like the Amsterdam gay scene.
They can be - and are - a bit too full of themselves.
Possibly because not getting laid enough / fucked and bred enough. Which is no wonder, being a slightly arrogant bunch.. 

I am lucky to know enough exceptions to this rule, and I'm sure any and every Amsterdam member of BZ is among them.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to 6 or more FickstutenMarkt events in 2019, mostly in Berlin, but also Amsterdam, Mannheim & Leipzig. I went as a mare, of course, and, as you can imagine, I really took full advantage of these parties. I didn't notice anyone being rejected at the entrance, but I did receive a mail from the stable master announcing that this rule would be applied more strictly in the future.

Edited by CumDump79
minor typo