Pet's Reward
By Hozzel

They lay on the wide bed together, the master on his back and his faithful pet alongside, naked warm bodies huddled against the cool, dark night. Ghostly light from the TV shadows white sheets rumpled from earlier erotic exercise.

Pet pops awake. Stiff, ready for more, he slowly slides his leg over Master's muscular thigh. Why not? he thinks with lecherous intent. He presses himself and carefully flicks his nervous tongue at Master's forearm.

Master awakes from his doze, sucks a surprised lungful of air. His right arm reaches around Pet's head and neck. Pet's leg slides sensually along Master's again, knee just touching Master's sensitive scrotum.

'Ah,' Master rumbles softly. 'Is my pet still hungry?'

'Still. Yes. Very.'

'Insatiable wench, aren't you. Did I not feed you well enough before?'

'You sucked me dry, but your fucking me…I'm still famished. I want you to fuck me again.'

'Loving words of endearment,' Master laughs, 'will get you everything you desire and more.'

Pet firmly presses himself against Master's right side, cups the base of Master's warm balls and flaccid penis, rotates his fingers around them, hefts the pliant orbs, heavy with more delicious juice. With finger and thumb, Pet flops Master's heavy cock back and forth before grasping it gently. He slides his hand up and down the veined skin and slowly pulls back Master's still-slick foreskin.

'Hmmm,' Master purrs. 'Your appetite knows no bounds.'

'I still have needs,' Pet softly begs.

In his thin-fingered fist, Master's cock thickens, lengthens, grows. Pet lightly slides his hand up to the sensitive top then back along the stem, relishing the hardening member and what he has caused. It is his Master's involuntary approval. Pet relishes the little responses he creates; the shiver and tightening, the flex and hardening, all the little quivers he causes. To create such delicious reactions warms Pet's prurient heart. Reactions matter, and the depth of response matters more. From his simple rubbing, the crown becomes a dark smooth purple, tight with blood, savage with building emotion. Pet's own penis reacts, too, and stretches against Master's muscular thigh. Pet pulls his hips back but Master reaches around Pet's head and pushes Pet back. Pet's sensitive cock swells as well. As he continues to softly rub Master's swollen glans, Master breathes harder. Suddenly, Pet chuckles and jerks Master, slips his grip along the stem, making sure the glans are rubbed on each increasingly fast stroke. Some lube would have helped but it is too distant and Master is responding anyway: his hips move slightly.

'Suck,' Master commands.

Pet stops masturbating and sits up. In the soft glow, his lean body creates an enticing shadow. Bending, slowly Pet's lips slide down the knob, the shaft, down as far as he can then back up until he is almost off. As he repeats this, Pet urgently flutters Master's knob with the tip of his wet tongue.

Master gasps. 'Oh ... yes!'

Pet licks and sucks and wanks in the manner he likes most. That is his job: sexually please his master. This is one of his arts: fellatio.

'Finger,' Master commands.

Continuing to suck, Pet curls his right hand beneath Master's balls. His fingers probe Master's arse, part the cheeks, press through. He finds Master's anal ring and rubs gently, knowing himself just how enticing that feels. With fondness, he remembers Master probing prior to penetration and then the glorious fuck. He wants it again.

Master's eyes close. He groans, his body jumps. He breathes deeply, his hairy chest rises and falls.

Pet presses a finger into Master while continuing to suck and probe strongly. The ring stretches easily and Pet's finger pops through.

'Ah, yes, my pet, that's ... it.'

Pet fucks his middle finger in and out of Master's anus, rubbing the smooth prostate at the same time as sucking Master's cock. He knows he can give master repeated little orgasms with this technique.

'Oh yes, oh, yes, that's right. You're doing so well, my pet! Oh ... wow! I'm getting ... there. You're going ... to ... make me ... cum ... you fucking vixen.' Master's body tenses. His feel press against the mattress. He holds Pet against his side as hard as he can while the small orgasm shoots through his nerves like an electric bolt. Master pants, 'More! Make me cum again!'

Pet rubs harder with his middle finger and continues sucking and licking. He can feel Master's prostate swell and fill, becoming hard and large, ready to burst. It is a nice feeling. Pet relishes his ability to do this. If asked, he would stimulate Mater's prostate all day, forcing hundreds of little orgasms. He tucked the thought away for future use.

Master pushes down on Pets' finger with his rear muscles.

On and on Pet intensely rubs and sucks. Master grunts loudly. His hips push up and, suddenly, he spurts. Pet coughs, quickly clamps his mouth down on Master's pulsing cock, and tries to swallow as much and as fast as he can. Shot after salty shot fills Pet's mouth. He swallows again. He knows how rude it feels if any thick fluid escapes.

Pet thinks Master is finished and raises his head, withdraws his digit.

'Keep going!' Master's words are a surprise.

Pet renews sucking and increases his anal strokes to lightening speed.

Mumbles; 'There too?'

'Yes! Yes!'

Master gulps air at a frantic rate, almost in time to Pet's finger.

Another minute later, Pet's actions are once again rewarded with Master's liquid and physical thrashing.

Master gasps, 'Pet! Fuck! Now! Now!'

'Really?'

'Yes! Fuck now!'

At Master's command, withdrawing his finger, Pet rises, places his hands on Master's hips, straddles Master's thighs.

Master can see Pet is fully erect, his smaller cock glistening in the dim light, delicious, throbbing, ready.

Pet grunts when he lowers his arse to the tip of Master's cock.

'Quick,' Master breathes. 'Get me in!'

Pet pushes down, feels Master's thick cock work up to his rosebud. Using a trick he knows, Pet flexes his anus so Master's thick girth can easily slide deep. Pet releases a breath as he settles.

'How do you feel?'

'I feel,' Pet says, 'full. You've become quite large. And deep.'

'Does it hurt?'

'Fuck no, just very stuffed. I really love it. You can stay there all day if you ever want to.'

'Good. I will stuff my cock up your greedy arse whenever I choose.' Master places his large hands on Pet's knees. 'Feel this.'

Pet feels the enormous slug slide even further inside, a huge pressure forcing his tight happy-hole open. He breathes, forces himself to relax and settle. He is stuffed full of Master's huge girth.

Master smiles. 'You like that, don't you.'

'I love it!'

Master laughs. 'Then fuck me.'

Pet moves slightly up then settles down, taking Master's cock all the way inside his slim body. He feels truly engorged. To him, it is the most wonderful feeling, his anus full of hard, rampant cock. He has felt many cocks and he has loved them all.

Master reaches, touches Pet's cockhead. He gently rubs the tip.

Pet moans and rocks forward and back, sliding Master's own cock in and out. As he fucks, the full pressure subsides and is replaced by a wonderful feeling as his own special spot is stimulated.

'Speak!'

'Oh! Yes. I feel it ... I feel you ... in my arse ... inside me. You're so big. So huge. So strong. Sliding. Fucking me. Oh. Oh! It's wonderful! Ug!'

Pet breathes hard as he fucks and concentrates on the building feelings. Master strains upwards and fucks back. Master's breathing increases. A hand grasps Pet's leg. Fingers dig. His other hand squeezes Pet's hard cock in encouragement.

'Oh, god,' Pet stammers. 'I love your powerful cock inside my arse. I –'

Pet's words are lost in further groans as Master pumps into Pet faster and faster. Suddenly he thrusts up. Nearly knocking Pet off, Master's cock spasms for a third time. He shoots this time, his body shaking, and shoots again with each strong stroke. Blast after blast coats Pet's squeezing rectum.

Breathing hard, Master releases Pet's cock and orders: 'Fuck me.'

Eyes wide, Pet slowly pulls off Master.

'Are you sure?'

Master raises his knees, opens his muscular legs wide. Hovering over the eager man, Pet slides back until the swollen tip of his cock is at the rear gate. Parting Master's buttocks, Pet pushes but is unable to penetrate.

'Fuck me!' Master orders.

'I can't seem to –'

'Get that fucking cock into my arse and breed me. Now!'

He reaches a hand down, between their bodies, holds his shaft and presses again. At the same time, Master tugs Pet's hips hard while flexing his anus.

Pet's shaft pops through the sphincter.

'That's it!' Master breathes. 'Now get in all the way. Don't mess about now, just fuck my arse. Ride me hard. Make me feel it. Make me proud.'

Placing his hands on Master's spread knees, Pet first pulls back then pushes in again, out then in, repeating slowly. As he hardens further and Master loosens, Pet finds he can buck faster. He leans over Master, digs toes into the bed. He loves the tightness, the heat, the sweat of their bodies, their loud breaths, the panting, noises. Especially loves their explicit words of sexual encouragement. He enjoys Master's face as it twists and churns in pleasure. Pet fucks long, deep and hard, Master's legs tightly hooked against his arms.

Even though Pet is topping, Master is in charge. Pet is fucking to Master's lyrics, Master's desires, Master's pleasure.

Master tightens his anus and Pet laughs, plunging on.

'Caught you!' Master chortles.

'I ... can't fuck ... if you ... do that!' Pet pants.

Pet releases Masters legs, leans forward onto Master's chest. He feels Master's still-hard cock between them. Pet holds his body back up with straight arms.

'You're still fuckin' hard.'

'Of course I am. You know I can always keep going.'

Grinning together, their hips grind, they synchronise their movements, both fucking in time with each other, like a nicely tuned wave.

'I can feel you slide inside my butt. God, it's good.'

Soon they gasp and moan, writhe and groan.

For Pet, it is pure joy. He loves fucking for the shear sake of it and he loves giving orgasms, as many as possible, and Master appears quite capable of several. Giving Master several by fucking alone is shear tumultuous joy.

'Fuckin' cum!' Master shouts. 'Shoot that jism! Fill me now, you cocksucker! Right fuckin' now!'

Master slaps Pet's buttocks then grasps each round cheek and pulls hard.

Pet fucks and – shouting loudly to enhance the emotional explosion – his cock erupts inside Master, spurt after spurt, filling him again. The intense sexual feeling causes him to moan uncontrollably.

Staying firmly lodged, Pet lapses down. Their chests heave with mutual heavy breathing. They look at each other and erupt in laughter. Pet licks Master's lips, pushes his tongue in and then they kiss. Tender then hard, tongues explore and slide and stimulate.

'Shit, that was good,' Master says.

Pet feels on top of the world. He has served well but has also done what he enjoys most: making someone else cum. He says, 'You sure came alot.'

'Must be who I'm with. I am really turned on still, too.' Master rubs Pet's arms. 'Ok, next time you can be master and I'll be your pet. How about that?'

'Absofuckenlootely.'

'But –' Master says, moving his hips, sliding Pet's still hard cock in and out, '– I think I'd like to cum again. Fuck some more.'

'Five times? Wow. Sure.'

'Have fun!'

And they do.

###

This is an original short scene written by Hozzel July 2012. It was originally published on asstr with a different pseudonym. Revised April and July 2021. I love to hear from readers, their experiences and fantasies and dreams.

• Piggy 1