Scared of taking POZ load on PrEP

FFistFetish

3 minutes ago, BareLover666 said:

Good to read this bro. You're making your own way and decisions and not dancing to somebody else's tune.

Keep it up and feel a bit proud about yourself. 
And have fun.

Yes, I am feeling proud at the moment because of all that happened this weekend after my nervous break down last week.

And I feel sure that I really want to live this lifestyle which will eventually lead me to sorting allot of things in my live also with the gained self confidence. 

i have taken a few toxic poz loads where i was aware from, i don't see the big deal why u would be scared to take it. u use prep because you know u have a high risk to get poz loads inside you and with prep u are protected against it. knowing or not knowing is no problem for me, i trust on prep for each load

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kimberley said:

i have taken a few toxic poz loads where i was aware from, i don't see the big deal why u would be scared to take it. u use prep because you know u have a high risk to get poz loads inside you and with prep u are protected against it. knowing or not knowing is no problem for me, i trust on prep for each load

That is awesome. I will just need a bit mor time to develop the 100% trust. But the great experiences last week helped allot already to know it is how I want sex to be in my live - don't care, just take every drop of sperm thats offered.

13 hours ago, FFistFetish said:

That is awesome. I will just need a bit mor time to develop the 100% trust. But the great experiences last week helped allot already to know it is how I want sex to be in my live - don't care, just take every drop of sperm thats offered.

I was sceptical about it in the beginning as well, but when time goes by and letting load me up more and more by strangers, the boundaries just went away and letting poz guys fuck me

in the end that's the reason why u use prep, because you will get (toxic)poz loads inside you once and then. i think you get more poz loads without even knowing 😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 6:15 PM, FFistFetish said:

Hey guys,

33 yrs chubby bottom guy on PrEP here. I am on this site for some years now reading and following all the talk on prep, pozzing etc. and thought I would be comfortable with finally barebacking fearlessly since I'm on PrEP now...

Now I am visiting my hometown and am writing with a guy that the last time we talked was undetectable. So I contacted him wanting to hook up, to which he happily aggreed... after some talking and horny chats he told me that he is at the moment detectable and would love to share his load with me.

Now I am both hard, conflicted and scared... I'm on PrEP but this knowingly taking a poz load totally fucks with my mind? Do I really want this? Do I want it if he has a resistant strain? Did I contact him because I knew he had it even if undetectable? Will my safe-sex-only BF that finally agreed to let me BB on PrEP leave ne if he gets to know this?

I just don't if I should or want to go through with it. How did you experience taking you first knowingly detectable load? Any advice on making my decision?

PS: we are texting now... he made me say that I want it from him 🙈

If you are scared or nervous do not do it, or stop habing raw/BB sex. Prep is not a magic pill.

3 hours ago, TotalTop said:

If you are scared or nervous do not do it, or stop habing raw/BB sex. Prep is not a magic pill.

Of course it's not "magic". It's a highly effective, exceptionally low failure rate medication developed by science, not elves working in a hollow tree or something.

21 hours ago, TotalTop said:

I was nervous becauae he told me he is detectable and we had a chat that was tapping into parts of my psyche which i had not since completing derpession counceling sessions.

I did not meet him. But I had raw sex with other guys now - one claiming to be undetectable and this was a very good and relieving experience.

I do trust PrEP medication. Its just that my nerves went wild. I started this thread to talk to you guys and come to terms with my actual feelings based on it.

So thanks for your suggestion, but I will continue with bareback sex and eventually fight that last bit of anxiety off.

17 hours ago, Cuteguy69 said:

Me I didn’t take prep I stop asking for status 

and today am looking at different hiv tattoo for my fist tattoo 

Great that you could just accept it! Hope you find the right design for you 🙂

Guest Alphpig

I am going to be short and blunt. Don’t do it. You will be worried the entire time. You will be nuisance to the top, because you’re going to be calling him after a choice YOU made to take him. Do not do this for your own mental sanity, PREP or not. Your mental sanity isn’t worth it and you won’t be enjoying the sexy either because you’ll be worried. Do everyone, especially you, a favor and just don’t do it. 

On 8/6/2021 at 6:56 PM, Alphpig said:

I am going to be short and blunt. Don’t do it. You will be worried the entire time. You will be nuisance to the top, because you’re going to be calling him after a choice YOU made to take him. Do not do this for your own mental sanity, PREP or not. Your mental sanity isn’t worth it and you won’t be enjoying the sexy either because you’ll be worried. Do everyone, especially you, a favor and just don’t do it. 

Yeah that is what I was basically writing in my previous replies, if you are afraid, anxious, etc. why purposely engage in something that gives you added anxiety/stress? 

On 8/5/2021 at 8:59 PM, BootmanLA said:

Of course it's not "magic". It's a highly effective, exceptionally low failure rate medication developed by science, not elves working in a hollow tree or something.

By "magic pill" I meant that Truvada or prep will protect someone against HIV most of the time-it varies I have read it is anywhere from 60% to maybe 80-90%, becoming less effective the more BB poz loads someone takes, but it does not protect against everything else such as HEP C, strains of HIV that are resistant to prep, all other STDs, etc.

4 minutes ago, TotalTop said:

Yeah that is what I was basically writing in my previous replies, if you are afraid, anxious, etc. why purposely engage in something that gives you added anxiety/stress? 

no offense but the chance that he already had poz loads is very big.. it's only in ur head that you know it's going to be a poz load and that may scare you but it's nothing diffrent than any other load that could be a poz load as well. men lie all the time about their status..

i had the same issue with STD's. always ask them if they where clean, but i ended up with 3 STD's so what does it matter any longer to take it when knowing or not knowing?

• Piggy 1