When it Raynes it Pours

Hozzel

When it Raynes it Pours
By Hozzel

"Ben, Ben, you'll never guess what I did today!"

Almost to his apartment, Ben Ramar was accosted yet again by Rainy Rayne. She darted across the street, dodging parked cars. One honked.

He had almost made it to the worn steps when she scampered up and took hold of his arm.

"I had four boys today! Four! It was great! I'd love to show you what we did." She hopped eagerly, tugged and almost pulled him over.

Short, petite, today Rainy was barefoot and bare-legged beneath a black stretch mini. Only one button latched her light-blue denim jacket, just below her firm breasts. Her bleach-blonde hair, short on the sides and spiked on top, cascaded down her neck to the top of her back. Appearing to be a teenager, lines on her face and neck hinted her true age.

"Rainy," Ben said, pulling his arm free, "I love your stories but I can't do anything with you. I'm married."

He stepped up to the door, turned the rusty knob.

"But, but –" she said, "– I know it'll be OK!"

"Look," he turned to her. "I haven't the faintest idea why you'd be interested in someone like me. I'm an ordinary guy. I could stand to lose a bit of weight. I'm married and I'm maybe ten, fifteen years older than you."

Rainy was always telling Ben who she had sex with, what they did, how it felt, and especially how much she wanted him. She was an enthusiastic, raging butterball of sex hormones that refused to stop. He just didn't get her. Sometimes he thought she was deranged or something but another part of him said she was simply a wild woman who had set her sights on him because he was unobtainable.

He turned the doorknob again. It slid noisily in its collar.

Rainy wuffed in right after him.

"Rainy, please. Go."

"Ben, she stays."

What?

Just inside, his wife Linda was tucked up on one of the big lounge chairs. She peeked above her glasses, set her black ebook reader down.

Linda was so devastatingly beautiful Ben's heart ached when he gazed upon her: long black hair and green eyes, red lips, a voluptuous body with long legs to die between. But she had a stern attitude – no one messed with her – and he gave her as much of her way as possible. He even waited on her, did much of the cooking and cleaning. He pampered her and she just soaked up the attention. Unfortunately, despite his repeated loving attempts, they had not had any type of intimate activity in a long time. When he reached toward her, she was stone. When he said something nice, it bounced off her invisible force field. When he tried to gift her, she just silently accepted as if entitled. Still, however, he loved her and was not about to cheat on her, especially in front of her!

So, now, he wondered, what the hell was up?

Rainy squealed and jumped.

"I really want to show you what I did with the boys today!"

She tugged his arm again and hopped again.

"No!" he said, shrugging her off. Rainy had never been this bold before. Their brief encounters had always occurred outside his flat. He felt extremely uncomfortable. His stomach was not in a good place.

He said in a lower voice, "Are you crazy?"

Linda stood, the chair creaked. As she strode across the carpet, her long legs swirled beneath a black and red velvet robe. From what he could see, she appeared to be naked beneath. That would be true Linda, too: 'Looketh but thou shalt never toucheth!'

"Ben, I want you to fuck Rainy right here, right now." She pointed a tapered finger at him and narrowed her eyebrows. "Don't deny it, I know you've been secretly wanting to do that for a long time – "

"No I haven't," he interjected.

"– and I know she has it bad for you." Linda stood taller, placed fists on her hips, relaxed her face. "Heaven knows why. You're not exactly a great catch." She put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed hard. He winced. With gritted teeth, she said, "You better fuck her well, too." She turned. "I'll watch."

"See! I told you it was ok. You just gotta have faith!" Rainy stepped close again, pressed her tiny body against his. She reached down, her fingers encircled his cock through pleated trousers. Despite his best efforts, he had already responded. Rainy laughed, "Oh goody!"

"Cooperate, Ben. Do her, right here, right now, right in front of me."

He could not believe it! This was his wife?

"But –"

Linda squeezed his shoulder painfully again.

"Ow, shit!"

"Just do her, Ben. I'm going to enjoy watching." She turned, robe swirled again. Her throne creaked when she sat. Like the Queen, Linda motioned with her hand. "Continue."

Rainy popped the button on her jacket and tossed it aside. Ben was amazed a woman with such a small frame could hold boobs that large. Big, round, firm, they quivered invitingly. Her small nipples crinkled, needing to be sucked, areolas large and brown. He could not take his eyes off them to look at the rest of her.

She unzipped and dug her left hand into his pants and began to squeeze and rub his guilty hard-on.

"Oh, bloody hell," he said. "You just can't do this."

"Yes I can," she said softly as she knelt down. "You have to, your wife said."

She smirked and fished out her prize.

He squirmed.

She squealed. "I've gone to heaven and hit the jackpot. I knew it! Linda, you were right. He's gorgeous!" She stared as if Ben's cock had hypnotized her. She paused, tipped her head, then knelt further down. Rainy ran her tongue up from the stem to the tip, smiling with laughing eyes. He became hardest within seconds, pointing straight up, the tip nearly touching his navel.

"Hmmm…oh boy! You're hung like a horse! I know some guys who'd kill for one like this. I knew you'd be worth it."

She stretched her little mouth wide and quickly engulfed him. Beneath his stunned gaze, her head bobbed. Her hand held the base and her other hand was also busy doing something nice with my balls.

"Told you," he heard Linda say.

Ben had to admit it felt good. Better than good, actually. Rainy was clearly accomplished and her tongue seemed to know the right spots to make him quiver and jerk despite being seen by his wife. The nerves simply enhanced the pleasure.

Soon she pulled back and said, "I love this. Do you like it? How does that feel? I did this with the boys today. It's great!" And down again. And up again. She looked up him. "Does that feel good?" She licked him. "I love it! This is so great! I've been wanting to do this for so long." Down again. Gulp, gulp, lick, lick, suck, suck. She looked up with laughing eyes while she worked.

Eventually she pulled back, took a deep breath causing those lovely orbs to rise. While she unbuckled his belt, she said, "I'm such a slut! And I love it!"

From behind, Linda said, "You are indeed, Rainy. I've seen you. You're a bad little sluthoney, a real cumbucket."

"Sure am!" Rainy laughed and dropped his pants.

He gawked at Linda. "You saw it?"

"Ben, don't you dare turn away! Make her feel great."

Rainy looked up with her blue eyes while she sucked. He thought again, This could not possibly be happening! and My wife really is kinky. and Why didn't I know?

Rainy went into overdrive for a minute, mouthing him quickly as if she could not get enough. She pumped his cock with her small jewelled fist and sucked at the same time. Perfect.

His knob grew taught and deep purple. His body jerked and shuddered. It wouldn't take much.

Shortly she withdrew and stood, unhooked her skirt. She was naked underneath, too. Her hips were narrow, bony and her legs trim; she had coloured her thin pubic hair bright green.

Grasping his cock again, she went back to sucking with even further unbridled enthusiasm.

Privately, Ben admitted there is no substitute for an exuberant woman. Why, oh why couldn't Linda be like that for him?

"Ben!" his wife barked, "Clothes off!"

Rainy took momentary breath. "This is great!" More sucking. Another breath, "You have to!" And another, "You are gunna come so fuckin' hard for me."

He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it across the room – it landed on the sofa – as Rainy pushed his socks and shoes off.

She stood, reached, encircled her arms around his neck. With a hop she jumped up as hard as she could. He caught her in time. Her little ass was poised above his throbing erection. She was so tiny and light he could have lifted her himself with no effort.

"I'm ready," she breathed. "Put it in, put it in right now. Come on, come on."

She squirmed and tried to lower herself onto him. He didn't think he could do it so he put her down onto her feet. Her small hands grasped his biceps and she looked up with big blue eyes, wondering, begging, almost pouting.

He had not heard anything: Linda thumped him. He tripped, released Rainy, fell down onto the floor, rolled onto his back. His legs flailed.

"Shit!"

"Stay there!" she ordered. "On your back, you useless male slut. Rainy, fuck the life out of him."

That was humiliating. Had his wife turned dominatrix? She hovered above like a giant statue, hands on hips, robe not quite reveleaing her naked beauty beneath.

"Stop staring at me. Stare at her!"

He did not feel as if he had a choice here. He was going to be raped by a pretty girl and brutally bossed about by his gorgeous, stern wife.

As if she had read his mind, Rainy said, "You heard the mistress! I gotta do this."

She jumped, legs wide across his hips, slapped her small hands on his chest, fingers spread. Grinning, eyes closed, head up, she lowered herself onto his thick cock. He didn't go in at first so she pushed and wriggled and pulled her lips apart until finally he popped in.

He groaned.

She yelped.

She was also amazingly tight or he was too engorged.

Rainy cheered and bounced until he was completely rooted inside her. Looking up, all he could see was her frizzed hair, big smile and those big boobs. Linda stood behind, staring down at them both. He reached for those orbs.

"Yummy," she said. "Ooooh, yes, that feels wonderful! I have wanted to fuck you for such a fucking long time! Yeah, do that, do that."

She moved forward and back in short sharp motions, rubbing her clitoris on his hairy pelvic bone. Her breasts flowed in his hands, a warm, delicious feeling.

"Oh yeah, love it, love it. Um, this is so fucking good!" She started to pant with each fucking movement. "I'm gonna so come like mad. I did this – with some of the boys." She closed her eyes and groaned. "Oh yeah, oh yeah. Great!" Huff, huff, huff.

"Help her out, fuck back!" Linda ordered.

She disappeared and the chair creaked again.

Ben half-heartedly moved his hips up and down. It would not have been difficult to throw Rainy off, she was so light, but he could not disappoint Linda and he still felt stunned.

"Yes! That's it, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Rainy ground fast now. "Come on, go, go, ooooo, unnnng, uh uh uh uh." She suddenly threw up her head and yelled very loudly, "Yesssss!! That's it! Oh my fucking God! I'm coming!" She pumped her small body up and down as she shuddered. Ben could feel her internal muscles contract in orgasmic rhythm.

"Wow, that was great!" she panted, "More ..." and she laid those magnificent breasts on him. Her hips moved again, forcing his engorged cock to slide in and out. He held her arms. "The boys did me doggy –" puff puff, " – and they got ... on top of me," more puffs, "and ... they fucked me and fucked me." She pulled at him, trying to roll them over but she was way too small. "Even ... in my ... ass. I came so much!"

Linda said with a breathy voice, "Ben, you have to make her come again."

He rolled them both over. Rainy's legs pressed against his hips. His feet were still pointed at Linda, so he had no idea what she was doing other than watching. But he heard her chair protest from time to time.

He proceeded to fuck the small woman as ordered.

"Harder. Really give it to me. Come on!"

She fucked up at him as hard as she could, her hips slapping loudly. He grunted in time to his own thrusts. Her legs came around his body, her knees drew up and she pounded her heals into his heaving buttocks.

"Go, go, that's it … keep doing that ... ung … uh … ugh! yes! … fuck me … great … great … oooh yes, ooooo!!!"

And she wrenched her little bucking body with another orgasm.

But he didn't come.

He was still stunned by this situation and how fast it had happened. Here he was, having sex with a beautiful, fantastically horny woman right in front of his own wife, who demanded that he did what he was doing. He felt both degraded and ecstatic, guilty and lustful, humiliated and elated. The world had tipped to the side. Would he fall off?

As if she, too, had read his mind, Linda called out, "Ben, I want to see you come! Keep that tight hairy ass moving!"

He now panted himself as he fucked Rainy. Noisy minutes passed. Rainy had another orgasm, then, chest heaving, he rose off her. When he turned, he saw the shock of his life. Linda's  robe was wide open. Her beautiful breasts were exposed, her stomach rippled, her legs spread wide, her hand vigorously frotted at her crotch. Her eyes were wide and stared.

"Don't just stand there, fuck her and come! I have to see it."

Yes, ma'am! he thought.

Rainy scrambled up, still breathing heavily, those lovely large tits heaving. She sucked him again but it didn't last long before she spun around onto hands and knees facing away from Linda. She wiggled her arse at him.

"Come on, doggy me! Woof!"

He paused. A large red and orange fire breathing dragon tattoo covered Rainy's back. The tail snaked right down in between her round cheeks.

She wriggled invitation again.

He bent down behind her, grasped her hipbones, reinserted himself into her slick passage and started pummelling. He could not only fuck faster and harder this way but also use his arms and hands to move her body, too.

"Oh yes!" cried Rainy, "That's it. Yeah, yeah, go for it. Fuck me. Fuck me faster, pump it into me, fuck that prick, come on, go! Do it, yeah, fuck my cunt. I love it! This is great!"

He couldn't miss it when she came. He held still as she emitted a long, rolling "Aaaaaaaaaa" sound. When she finished, she pushed back at him.

"More, for fuck's sake! More!"

It took less than a minute before the next orgasm swamped her.

Suddenly, from behind, Ben heard a familiar gasp and moan. He twisted his head while still slapping furiously into Rainy and saw Linda's body contorted and shaking, eyes shut, her long-fingered hand clutching her pussy, middle finger pressed deep inside, working. Her large breasts heaved with her deep orgasmic breaths.

Seeing his wife like that set him off. "Ungh!" He grunted and shot into Rainy.

"Yes, yes, yes! That's it! I'm coming, too!" and with that she started a high-pitched howl as she kept fucking back on his throbbing stick.

When they slowed and stopping moving, Linda said, "There. Now you have someone to fuck. You can stop feeling sorry for yourself. Oh, don't deny it, Ben. I've known for a long time. I've known exactly how I have treated you and how you feel about me, how much and how often you want to stick that wet dick up my cunt. Forget it. You're my cuckold and you'll stay that way."

Still rooted inside Rainy, he turned and almost glared at Linda. What crappy things to say. Cuckold, indeed. But still … this experience felt amazing.

She said, "Get your mind off me and get out of your funk. Go fuck my sluthoney friend there if you need it. I don't know why she's got the hots for you, but she does, so go ahead. You both have my permission and love. But treat her with respect!" Linda actually laughed.

"But –" he started to say.

"Ben, I know you love me. And part of me loves you, too, but there's a lot more to me than you know. And right now, I can't give you want you've yearned for. Rainy is my official sub, my sexual surrogate."

He shook his head, tried to clear it. The cobwebs stuck.

Linda chuckled, "Of course, you never know what else might happen."

Still connected to Ben, Rainy turned her head and said to Linda, "How's Mr. Brennon?"

"I like him, but he's not good being tied up yet. And he hates the whips." Linda chuckled.

Tied up? Whips?

"Linda," he said, "what do you mean? Whips?"

Her grim nod was her only answer.

Rainy pulled forward then they stood up. "Can we show Ben your dungeon?" she said.

"Dungeon?" he blurted.

"There's more to me than you know," his beautiful, panting wife said.

He was still hard and dripped.

Rainy grinned then jumped up on him again.

This time he held her while standing, eased her down onto his pole and speared deepr. Linda had given him the green light so from now on he would fuck little Rainy Rayne, whenever she wanted it and maybe whenever he wanted it, too. He would do her for hours right in front of Linda and he would enjoy Linda getting off some more watching them, if that's what she wanted, which it seemed. And later, he would make damn sure to learn about her dungeon and secret activities.

"Just wait until I tell Bianca," Rainy giggled as she moved on his pole. "We're gonna have a fuckin' threesome." And then she started moaning as he bounced her rapidly up and down.

"Oh, and Ben," his lovely wife called, "I'll have you down in the dungeon when one of my friends visits tonight. You can attend to him on my orders. I'll love watching him take your ass."

###

April, 2007

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 2 years later...