22 year old twink rides bare

Phone sex

Matt was fingering himself and chatting on AOL with some guy from the suburbs.  His city's m4m room was full again, so he had picked the suburban room and was now in a really hot cyber sex session with some guy.  In the session, the guy was eating Matt's ass while Matt was bent over a couch in the guy's house.  Matt was so turned on.  He had three fingers in his ass and occasionally stroked his cock. 

It was hard to stroke, finger, and type.  Matt was so turned on though.  Noticing that Matt was slow to respond, the suburban guy asked if Matt was stroking.  Matt quickly typed yes.  The suburban guy asked if Matt wanted to chat on the phone.  

Matt hesitated.  But his cock made the decision.  Matt gave the guy his number, gabbed his phone, and laid on his bed.  The phone rang and a gravelly voice asked for Matt.  Matt said it was him.  The guy proceeded to tell Matt he was going to keep eating his ass.  In his apartment, Matt moaned and put a finger back in his ass.  The guy said he was kissing Matt now.  His cock pressed on Matt's ass.  Matt said "yes, feels good.  I feel your cock on my ass."  The guy said, "Did you bring condoms?"  Matt moaned that he'd forgot them.  The guy said, "I shouldn't fuck you then.  It wouldn't be safe."  Matt says, "I'm soooooo horny to get fucked."

The phone sex, suburban top says, "You are such a sexy twink.  I am so turned on to fuck your ass.  You knew you were going to get fucked.  Why didn't you bring condoms?"  Matt says he is stroking the man's cock and pointing the cock at his hole as he says, "I forgot them. Do you want to fuck me anyway?"  

The suburban top says, "Did you forget the condoms on purpose? Forget the condoms because you want me to fuck you bareback?" 

Matt says, "Yes.  Fuck me bareback."

The top and Matt proceed to fuck bareback in their phone sex session.  The session ends with Matt begging the suburban guy to breed his ass.  Matt cums all over himself.  The top thanks Matt and hangs up.

Matt returns to the computer ready to turn it off.  He sees a chat box open from his college friend.  His friend says it was great to have Matt visit, but he's concerned because he and his roommate know Matt got fucked bareback by Ricky.  They heard Matt tell Ricky to cum in his ass and heard what Ricky said.  They want Matt to get tested and stop fucking guys bareback.

Matt is ashamed.  His face is red.  His body is warm and getting hotter.  He types back that he is going to the clinic tomorrow.

The Clinic

Matt is at the clinic.  This is always an ordeal.  Matt hates this process.  At least it is a saliva test now instead of a needle.  But he is going to be a wreck for two weeks waiting for his results.  He has been letting guys screw his bareback for months.  He's been so afraid to get tested and go through this two weeks of agonizing waiting for the results.  Matt thinks, "It's almost the year 2000 - a new century - and these results still take 2 weeks. UGHHHHH!"  Matt's name is called.  

Matt and the counselor chat.  Counselor is super hot.  Latino, built in the chest and shoulders, thicker waist, but not fat, bubble ass in his khakis.  Matt is staring a bit.  The counselor asks why Matt is there.  Matt feels his mouth dry, but says for an HIV test.  The counselor asks if there is any reason for concern.  Matt's chest tightens a bit.  He has to tell this super hot guy that he let strangers cum in his ass.  Matt feels hot.  Matt is silent.  The counselor says, "it's ok.  please be honest.  in this room, the other counselors and i have heard it all."  Matt is almost ready to cry.  Something is going to burst forth - either tears oor words or he's going to run as fast as his twink legs can carry him.

Matt chooses the words.  He vomits his story of Ricky and the guys from the EDM club (who no longer speak to him) and Alexander's best friend.  As Matt is taking a breath, he feels his cheeks as wet too.  He has been crying a bit.  Letting it all out.  As Matt is about to continue, the counselor stops him.  He says, "Matt thank you for telling me.  I know that was a lot."  He then asks other questions -- to get the timeline, number of partners, drugs (are you sure? no good), alcohol, hiv status of partners (mostly unknown because Matt has not been asking), etc.

The counselor leans closer to Matt, puts his hand on Matt's arm to comfort him, and then does the saliva test.  It is all over says the counselor.  The test will take two weeks.  I want to see you in two weeks.  I am not supposed to do this, but I will schedule you to come when I am here.  We will look at your results together.  Also, we are going to test you for other common STDs today using a blood test with the nurse.  Those results will come in sooner.  I, a nurse, or a doctor will call you with those results.

The nurse takes the blood and then leads Matt to a bathroom asks his to pee in a cup and also says wet your face honey, it's pretty obvious that you cried today.  Matt does it all, leaves the cum with his name on it as instructed, and leaves.

The Call

After the clinic, Matt signs online to tell his friend that he went to the clinic and got tested for everything.  His friends are happy for him and encouraging.  He'll be fine.  He's got to take care of himself.  Condoms save lives, etc.  Condoms for a bottom are essential, etc.  Then the guys applaud Matt for going to the clinic again.

Matt's phone rings.  He hears the gravelly voice of the suburban guy who cyber fucked him yesterday.  The guy apologizes for calling without asking first.  Matt is stunned and annoyed.  He tells the man that it isn't ok to just call like this.  The man says, I'm sorry, but the session yesterday was so hot that I wanted to........

Matt says, "fuck me again?" as his cock gets harder.  The guy says yes.  Matt opens his jeans, takes them off, and grabs his cock and strokes it.  Matt says, "Do you want to roleplay?"  The guy says yes if i can fuck you again.  Matt says "yes you definitely can.  Matt says, we are two guys who see each other in the HIV testing clinic and we go fuck right after our tests."

The guy on the other end of the phone growls low and says, "you are a dirty fucking slut twink, aren't you?  Going to take me bareback again even though we just got tested?"  

"Yes, bareback my ass."  Matt says.

The guys proceed to phone fuck for 10 minutes and Matt ends the fuck begging the suburban guy to breed his unprotected ass.

The both cum all over themselves.

The SAFESEXONLY TOP

Matt is online a couple days later.  He is chatting in his city's m4m room when a window pops up from "SAFESEXONLYTOP".  The guy says he likes Matt's profile stats, says he likes twinks.  Matt looks at the guys stats, he is a hot Latino, works out, and has 8" uncut.  Matt is all about this dude - except the condoms only are a bit of a turnoff.  But, the guy is hot.  Matt is going to be good now.

The guy and Matt swap pics.  This dude looks like he could be related to the HIV clinic counselor.  Matt thinks, but this dude is not in as good shape as the counselor - little more belly fat.  Arms, shoulders, biceps are all great.  Matt sends the guy his ass pics.  The guy says, "that is a hot ass.  want me to fuck it?"  Matt agrees and strokes his cock.  Matt is about to start a cyber sex session with the guy, figuring that is where this is going, but the guy asks where Matt lives.  Matt gives the neighborhood.  The guy lives a couple miles away - maybe 20 minutes on the bus, 10 if the bus is coming when Matt gets outside.  

Matt agrees to go to the guy's house, says he needs some time to prepare to get 8" inside him.  The guy says good, they swap phone numbers, Matt gets the address, twenty minutes later Matt is clean inside and out, types that he is leaving his place, goes outside and the bus is a block away.  

Matt arrives and the Latino guy buzzes Matt in.  He is only wearing a tank top and mesh shorts.  Matt is still in all his jacket, hat and whatever.  Matt is looking around as he is taking off his coat, gloves, hat, scarf, boots, socks, jeans, tee to be in just his tight white briefs.  Matt sees a large studio apartment.  Bedroom area on the far wall, kitchen area near the front door, and a workout area with a weight bench and barbell, dumbbells, etc.  

The top is looking at Matt.  Matt lowers his briefs, gets on his knees, takes out the uncut cock and starts giving the top a blow job.  He feels the cock grow in his mouth.  The top is moaning.  Matt feels the thick cock pushing at his throat as it gets bigger.  Matt knows this cock is going to feel amazing inside him.  He's going to love this top's cock stretching his hole in a few minutes.

Matt is dragged over to the bed by the top.  The top lays down and starts a 69 with Matt, first sucking him while Matt is sucking the now hard 8" thick uncut cock in his face.  Matt feels the top start to finger him, then eat his ass.  Matt is slobbering and struggling a bit with the top's cock.  It is too thick for Matt's throat.  Matt loves this cock.  He is ready to sit on it.  The top has three fingers in Matt's hole now and he is alternating the finger fucking with a tongue fucking.  

Matt is moaning as he sucks on the top's cock.  Matt pulls off the cock and says, "Please fuck my ass."  The top smiles and grabs a condom and lube.  He hands Matt the lube and says "Get your ass ready."  Matt leans back on the bed, spreading his legs and watching the top stroke his cock, Matt opens the lube and puts some on his fingers, and fingers it into his hole while the top watches.  The top is so turned on watching Matt.  Matt sees the top open the condom packet - its one of the free ones from a club Matt goes to sometimes (they have the bar's name on them).  Matt fingers himself with more lube as the top struggles to get the condom on his thick cock.  Matt lubes his cock too.  Stroking and keeping his legs wide so the top can still see his hole.

Matt hands the top the lube.  The top uses lube and roughly strokes his cock to get it back rock hard.  Matt fingers himself again because he knows it is turning this top on.  Matt goes to the edge of the bed, flips over and puts his ass right in front of the top, looks back, smiles and says, "Fuck me."  The top lines up his cock and pushes inside.  Matt's eyes bulge as the thick, covered cock, jams an inch or two in his ass.  It's THIIIICCKKKK.  Matt winces and grunts.  He says, "Fuck you are big."  The top asks if he should stop.  Matt says, "Just give me a few to adjust to your big cock.  I want it."  Matt breathes heavily in and out and relaxes his ass.  

The top feels Matt relax some and pushes his covered cock in more.  Matt feels the uncomfortable rubber in him and hates it, but he wants this cock on his prostate.  He wants to know what this cock will feel like when it pounds at his prostate.  Matt relaxes his ass more and in another minute or so the cock is now in Matt fully and the tops balls are on Matt's ass.

Matt is feeling this 8" thick cock inside him.  He likes how full he feels.  The top begins to fuck Matt.  Matt feels the rubber some as the cock is fucking him, but he is pushing that thought and feeling away as this cock touches his prostate.  The top is really getting into a good rhythm now.  Matt is moaning and stroking his cock as the top pounds his ass.  The top is grabbing Matt's hips, pulling almost all the way out and jamming all the way back in causing Matt groans and moans to escape from Matt's throat.  

Matt is enjoying the fuck.  The top slips out of Matt on one of his thrusts.  On the struggle to get back inside - lube slippery, etc.; Matt says, "Want to fuck me on the weight bench?"  The top says, "Fuck yeah."  

They get to the weight bench and the top bends Matt over it.  Matt has one knee on the bench, another foot on the floor, hands on the barbell, and his showing his hole to the top.   The top is rock hard and says, "You are a sexy fuck."  The top pushes into Matt.  They fuck like this for at least 10 minutes.  Both guys are sweaty.  Matt is loving the fuck.  The top is loving the fuck.  He is buried deep in Matt's ass.  Matt is moaning.  He feels so good.  The cock feels so good.  

"Want me to ride you?" Matt asks.  The top says fuck yeah.  Matt lets the top lie down on the bench.  Matt faces away from the top and let's the top guide his cock into Matt's well fucked hole.  Matt moans as the top slides inside.  Matt starts riding.  It feels so good.  The top and Matt are moaning.  Matt is kinda loud now.  It feels so good inside him.  Matt says, "What're you doing to my ass?  You feel so good in me.  It's amazing."  The top says, "The condom broke dude.  It feels amazing for me too."  Matt says, "Oh no." but he keeps riding the top.

The top says, "You feel so good."  Matt says, "So do you.  Your cock feels amazing."  From the top's vision point, Matt is riding him, both feet on the floor, Matt's ass riding up and down on the bare cock with the condom only covering the base.  The top says, "We should stop right?"  Matt groans softly, slowing his fucking on the top's large cock.  Matt says, "Do you have another condom?"  The top says, "No that is why I used this one from the club."  Matt looks back at the top and starts riding him again.  

"Please keep fucking me,"  Matt moans.  The top says, "You know I'm in you bareback right?  The condom is all at the base of my cock.  You are fucking yourself on totally bare cock."

Almost breathlessly, Matt says, "Am I really?"  Matt loves how it feels inside him.  Matt says, "This feels so good."   Matt keeps sliding the now bare cock up and down in his hole.  

The top, totally turned on says, "Yeah.  Do you like my cock fucking you raw?"

Matt says, almost in a whisper, "Yes fuck me raw."  The top says, "What did you say slut?"  Matt says louder, "Fuck me raw."

The top gets them up, pulls out of Matt, rips the broken condom off his cock, pushes Matt against the wall and pushes his cock back inside Matt.  He fucks Matt hard up against the wall.  Matt is babbling, moaning, loving this fuck.  The cock is slamming his prostate.

The top kisses Matt as he is fucking him.  He says, "I'm close.  Do you want my load?"  Matt says, "Do it man.  Cum in my ass."  The top licks Matt's neck, takes a few more strokes, bites down lightly on Matt's shoulder and explodes inside Matt's unprotected ass.  

Matt's groans and screams as he shoots his load on the wall.  

Matt and the top get dressed, exchange numbers, the top mumbles something about how hot it was that Matt took his load and that he'd never fucked bareback before, and Matt is out the door, on the bus and home 30 minutes later.

Matt tries to hit up the top's profile later that night to say he had fun, but the profile no longer exists.  Matt is confused.

Later that night as Matt is in the middle of another cyber sex session letting another dude fuck him raw, a screen pops up from "LTN8x5TOP" and it is the top from earlier.  He says, "You're a great fuck.  So glad you let me fuck you raw.  U seemed to love it raw."  Matt responds, "I do.  It felt so good raw."  LTN8x5TOP says, "You're not the only one.  I told my cousin about you.  He says bottom twinks are easy to get to give it up raw.  Sometimes all a top needs to do it ask for it raw.  So I changed my screen name."  Matt responds, "ROFLMAO"  and actually he is laughing.  LTN8x5TOP says, "So.......Want to come back over and get fucked raw by my cousin and I tomorrow?"  Matt says, "Yes."

Matt went the next day and spent 4 hours getting fucked raw by the cousins. 

The two tops loved fucking the slutty twink who kept begging them to breed him.  They even got Matt to take a DP for a few minutes although he couldn't do it too long.

Matt took 6 loads off them.  Matt loved it. Matt imaged that the cousin was the safe sex counselor as he took his loads.  It was so hot.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 13

Hot story and I'm totally addicted to bareback.  If a guy doesn't cum in my ass, I feel like being left high and dry; like I almost got what I needed, but not quite. 

I feel kind of frustrated.  I won't do it bareback with just anyone and I have never had a guy just just slide in by accident.  The condom has to go on before any ass play.  Once his cock is sliding up and down my crack and rubbing against my hole it's already too late if he isn't already wearing a condom!

• Upvote 1

The sexy hipster, part 1

Matt was getting fucked regularly by the “safe sex top” and his cousin – sometimes a threesome, sometimes one on one, a couple times the cousin brought a friend.  Matt was getting bred by them every fuck.  The guys would say things to Matt like, “I wish more hot sluts would take our cocks bare,” and “You’re such a hot cumdump.” 

Matt loved getting fucked by these guys.  He really enjoyed the sex.  What he didn’t understand was why the “safe sex top” kept turning him down for dinners, coffees, movies, etc.  If was clear the guy loved fucking him and cumming in his holes, but the top was just not going to date Matt. 

Matt was hurt, but not devastated.  He knew he was cute and sexy – the guys told him so almost every time they fucked him.

Matt got back on AOL.  He decided to focus on a guy who would meet him for a date – not sex; not cyber sex; not phone sex – a regular date.

BAM!  Within two days, Matt and this guy, John, were talking on the phone and arranging to meet at a bar in John’s neighborhood.  John lives in a hipster ‘hood with trendy, cheap places to shop, lots of indie coffee houses, and cheap food and drinks. 

John is sexy.  His body is tight and he is about 5’9”, 130 lbs, black hair and blue eyes.  So pretty that Matt is really excited for the date. 

John and Matt meet at the bar.  They have a couple drinks and really hit it off.  Matt is kinda staring at John’s model gorgeous face while they talk.  John is touching Matt’s leg and arm.

Matt doesn’t want the night to end.  John doesn’t either and he invites Matt back to his place.  John lives in a really cool, exposed brick loft with an open floor plan.  Matt tells John that his place is very sexy, just like him.  John leans in and kisses Matt.

John and Matt are making out in the kitchen, their clothes are coming off.  Matt sees John’s tight body and abs as John stands before him in his boxers.  Matt, in his briefs, sinks to his knees, kisses John’s abs, licks them, and goes for John’s thick cock jutting his boxers.  John stops Matt, takes his hand, and guides Matt to the bedroom.

John lays on the bed, his cock pops through the boxer opening and Matt bends over and takes it in his mouth.  Matt sucks the head.  John moans.  Matt sucks the girthy 7” cock and is liking the feeling as the cockhead hits the back of his throat.  Matt gives John head for awhile – probably about 10 minutes – and John is loving it.  John pulls Matt up the bed and makes out with him.  John takes off his boxers.  John pulls off Matt’s briefs. 

John says, “I have to fuck you. You are so sexy.”  Matt is under John, his legs spread and John between his legs, cock pressing on his hole, “Matt says fuck me.”  John reaches over, grabs so lube and a condom; sheathes his John, rubs lube on his cock and fingers some into Matt’s hole.  Matt is so happy John is about to fuck him, but he’s been getting fucked bareback so much Matt’s afraid he won’t enjoy sex with a condom.  John pushes his head inside Matt.  Matt grunts, but he has been getting fucked a lot recently, so Matt’s anal ring gives way to John’s cock.  John slides in Matt a couple inches.  Matt winces now and bites his lip.  John sees this, kisses Matt, and says, “Tell me when you are ready for more.” 

Matt relaxes and a minute later John is balls deep in Matt.  Matt moans when John’s cock hits his prostate.  John and Matt fuck missionary at first, then doggie which is so amazing for Matt, then Matt’s chest on the bed/ass in the air, then Matt pressed on the bed.  Matt is a bit uncomfortable in some positions because he can feel the condom more.  But mostly Matt is moaning like a bitch.  This fucking has been going on for 15 minutes or more.  John is saying dirty things to Matt about how good his ass feels.  Matt loves this fuck.

Then as John’s cock hits Matt’s insides again, Matt realizes that he has to pee.  He is kinda embarrassed and doesn’t want the fucking to stop.  But the sensation is too much and Matt is now afraid that he will pee on John’s bed.  Matt tells John he has to pee, apologizes, kisses John, hops out of bed and goes to the bathroom.

In the bed, John is flipped over on his back and stroking his cock which is getting soft.  He doesn’t want Matt to think he isn’t into him or doesn’t find him sexy or is annoyed, so John pulls off the condom.  John keeps stroking his cock, grabs another condom from the nightstand, puts in the bed, uses some lube to stroke himself.

Matt uses his time in the bathroom to make sure he is clean, looking sexy, and takes that needed piss. 

Matt comes back to the bedroom.  He sees John stroking his bare cock.  Matt is pleasantly surprised.  He gets back on the bed, straddles John, kisses him and apologizes for needing to use the bathroom.  John says its no big deal. Matt takes John’s cock, lines it up with his used hole, and slides down on the bare cock.

John looks up at Matt, surprised.  He says, “My cock is in your ass bareback.”  Matt says, “I know.”  John doesn’t move to stop Matt riding his bare cock.  This feels so good for John.  John says, “This feels so good.”  Matt rides John’s cock up and down slowly, letting John get used to the feeling of his ass without a condom.  John is moaning and stifling grunts.  Matt is working his dick so well.

John pulls Matt off him, tells him to get in doggie position, and gets behind Matt.  It’s now that Matt sees the unopened condom in front of him and realized that John didn’t intend to be fucking him raw.  John slides his raw cock all the way into Matt.  He is fucking Matt hard now.  Matt has one hand on the wall, the other stroking his cock.  He’s moaning and looking at the unopened condom beneath him.  John is roughly fucking Matt and says he is close.  Matt pushes his ass back and says me too.   John says, “Do you want me to cum inside you?”  Matt says, “Yes cum in me.” 

John grabs Matt’s hips.  Slams his cock into Matt and Matt can feel the wetness inside him as the cum is shot all over his unprotected ass.  Matt’s eyes fall back on the unopened condom as he smiles.  Matt grunts, strokes his cock and cums on John’s bed, the unopened condom, and his hand.

John and Matt cuddle for awhile after sex.  John is concerned about the bareback sex.  Matt reassures John that he got tested recently and that it was negative.  After the cuddling and conversation, Matt and John fuck again.  John cums deeply in Matt’s ass without asking as Matt is bent over John’s bed.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

The Sexy Hipster, part 2

Matt and John meet up a couple times over the next couple weeks – mostly fucking but also going out for dinner and drinks.  Matt and John fuck bareback each time.  John loves it when Matt rides his cock facing him.  John loves getting Matt so horny that he will drop his pants and ride him.  John got Matt to ride his cock in the bathroom at a bar they went to and also on his back stairs one night.  Matt loves riding John’s girthy cock.  Matt likes that John knows he is slutty and likes it.

One night, Matt and John get invited to a party by some of their bar friends.  The boys don’t know them well and the guys throwing the party are those older guys that hang around twink bars.  Matt and John discuss it and decide to go because it is a party weekend. 

There is a street festival to celebrate Spring.  The City closes off a couple blocks downtown for a street fair one day, a 10k race another day, and then a small parade.  It’s a fun weekend.  Matt’s second of these festival weekends since college ended. John likes them too.

The party is going to be a couple doors off the main festival area and that’s the main reason Matt and John decide to go – easy access to a bathroom and cocktails.  Matt is especially leery of one of the party hosts because he is always trying to fuck Matt.  He’s older and not very fit.  A couple times Matt has been lonely and almost given in to this guy’s advances.  But, Matt is with John now, so it’ll be fine.

It is Spring, but it’s hot out.  Matt and John are in shorts and tight tee shirts on Friday night after work as they explore the street fair.  It’s fun and they see their friends on the street.  The boys are all looking good and joking around.  They head over to the party they’ve been invited to – all in a pack.  The guys bring booze with them from a liquor store on the way.  When they arrive, the party is pretty tame – mostly older guys hanging out drinking, decent music, etc.  Everyone gets cocktails and is hanging out.  The boys find the back fire escape/deck overlooks the festival.  The twink pack sees some friends and the host tells them to invite the boys in.  Soon the party is roaring with twinks, jocks, twunks, hunks, and the hosts and their friends.  Everyone is having a great time.

Matt is running the 10k in the morning so he is not drinking much.  He is mainly watching everyone have fun, including John who is consistently playing with Matt’s amazing ass.  Around 10pm, Matt tells John he has to go home if he is going to run the race the next day.  John and Matt leave their friends at what is proving to be an epic party.  Matt and John are both disappointed to leave the party and their friends. 

John fucks Matt twice that night.  John also fucks Matt the next morning before he runs the race.  John cums in Matt’s ass.  Matt just has time to get his clothes on before he leaves for the race.  Matt imagines that John’s cum is running down his legs as he is running the race.  He knows it is just sweat, but Matt is really turned on by it.  Matt sees John and some friends after the race and they have a beer and a banana waiting for Matt.  Matt grabs another banana and a granola bar from the race tent to eat so he doesn’t get drunk before noon.  Matt is in his race shirt and short running shorts.  He looks hot and he knows it. 

John and the guys are heading over to the party house again for brunch/lunch and booze.  Matt wants to shower and clean out before he heads to the party.  As the boys part ways, John tells Matt to wear the running shorts and a tank top because he wants to fuck him a lot today – easy access.  Matt laughs, but he is so turned on by John that he agrees.  Matt goes home, showers, cleans out, and then chooses a looser tank top with long arm holes and puts his shortest, most threadbare running shorts on (ones he has had since high school) that barely cover his ass, and some flip flops.  He looks in the mirror and knows he looks like a slut.  Matt doesn’t care though because this is the look John wants.

Matt arrives at the party.  The host opens the door and whistles at Matt.  It’s the guy who is always trying to fuck him.  Matt blushes and says hi, asks if John is there, and the host guides him to the kitchen where John sees Matt and smiles big.  The host slaps Matt’s ass and says go get him.  John pulls Matt aside and says how sexy he looks.  John kisses Matt.  A few minutes later, John’s cock is inside Matt in the one of the bedrooms filling Matt with cum.  John pulls out and says, “fuck you are so sexy.”  Matt pulls his shorts up and the boys go get drinks.

There is some food, but not enough since Matt ran a race that day.  Matt is getting pretty tipsy and John is too.  John fucks Matt in the bathroom around 3pm, cumming in his ass again and telling Matt how sexy he looks.

The party has thinned out a bit as the boys are starting to go other places, explore the street festival, and go to dinner.  It’s also getting a bit sleazier as the older guys now have a camera out and are taking pictures of the twinks in various states of undress.  Matt and John are a little taken aback, but they are with each other, and at least the booze here is free.  Matt and John go out on the deck to watch the festival and keep drinking.  They are having a good time.  Later Matt finds himself pressed in a corner, partially visible to other guys on the deck and maybe on the street, but not really caring who sees it as John fucks him again as the sun sets.

Matt has not cum yet.  John has cum in him 4 times already today.  He is so horny as John pulls out of him again.  He can feel John’s loads running out of his ass.  Then he hears the camera taking photos of John’s dick pulling away and Matt’s ass.  Matt pulls up his shorts and says, “what the fuck man?” to the host who is taking his photo.  The host says, “Don’t worry. I didn’t shoot your face, just the really hot action.  You guys are really sexy.”  Matt and John are angry at the host, but he swears no face is in the photos.  The host takes them inside, plugs the camera into the computer, and shows Matt and John that none of the photos show their faces. 

The boys relax a bit.  The host takes them in to the kitchen and they all do shots.  The boys are relaxing now in the darkened living room with the hosts, almost everyone else left the party for the bars by now, but John and Matt are still there with about a dozen other people.  The host starts saying how hot it is when John and Matt fucked earlier and how sexy the pics are.  John starts playing with Matt’s nipple under his shirt, Matt and John start kissing, Matt’s shirt comes off, and John and Matt are making out heavily on the couch now.  The other two guys who were sitting on the couch are now up and watching, Matt can hear the camera clicks.

John pulls Matt’s shorts off as they make out.  Matt is naked now as John is on top of him.  Everyone in the room can see Matt’s naked torso and legs as they are wrapped around John.  They can also see the naked side of Matt’s ass.  Matt is so horny.  He has not cum yet and needs to cum.  His cock is rock solid.

John sits upright, opens his shorts, pushes his shorts and boxer briefs down, and Matt gets on John’s lap.  Matt sits on John’s bare cock and pushes his cum filled ass down, using John’s loads as his lube to ride the cock.  Matt hears the guys cheer as his ass rides up and down on the bare cock.  Matt is so turned on.  He’s loving it.  John is stroking Matt’s cock for the first time that day.  Matt is naked and riding John’s amazing cock right in the middle of this party and he doesn’t care who sees it.  The camera is snapping pictures.  Matt is moaning.  John is moaning.  The boys kiss and fuck.  Kiss and fuck. 

John is thrusting up into Matt now.  Matt knows John is going to cum in his ass again.  Matt wants the cum in him.  He grinds his ass onto the cock.  John grunts and says, “I’m cumming in you.”  Matt grunts and cums all over John and himself and the couch as John cums inside him.

The crowd loves it.  There is clapping and cheering.  A couple guys call Matt a slut, but everyone seems to congratulate John.  Matt doesn’t care.  He gets off John’s cock, gets dressed and the boys go home.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 12