22 year old twink rides bare

John and Matt wake up in the morning.  John is really hungover.  Matt is a bit hungover.  John is also incredibly embarrassed about having sex in front of a room of people.  Matt is embarrassed because John is embarrassed.  Matt wants to go to the parade, but John wants to go home and sleep off the hangover.  The boys kiss and part ways agreeing to meet for dinner. 

Matt slips on some running shorts and a tank top and sneakers to go to the parade.  By the time he arrives, the parade is going.  He sees the group from the party house and hangs out with them.  They have a cooler of bloody marys and Matt drinks.  His hangover is going away as the parade goes by.  Matt regularly feels hands on his ass as he hangs out with this group.  At first, he pushes them away but as he relaxes and drinks his bloody marys; he lets the hands roam.  Matt is getting turned on by all the attention.

Matt leans over the barricade a bit to see the next floats go by and a band.  As they do, Matt feels a very large cock pressed on his ass crack.  He lets it stay there.  It is very hard.  The owner of the cock rubs it on Matt’s ass crack, Matt spreads his legs to leg the cock have more room.  Matt feels a finger slide up inside his running shorts and finds his hole.  The finger slips into his ass and the guy says, “Is his cum still inside you from last night?”  Matt knows it’s the host from the party – an older guy with a beer belly and greying hair, but he doesn’t care.  Matt answers, “Maybe.”

A few minutes later, Matt’s naked behind a dumpster getting fucked bareback by the party host’s big cock.  The host says, “All those months I wanted your ass and you teased me, but here you are naked behind a dumpster taking my raw cock.  You like my big dick in you?”  Matt moans, “Yes.”  The party host’s belly is on Matt’s back as his raw cock is buried in his ass.  Matt is moaning loudly as the party host is sawing his large cock in and out of Matt.  The party host says, “Not going to last long in you.  Do you want me to shoot inside you?”  Matt pushes his ass back and says, “Do it.  Shoot in my ass.”  The party host cums in Matt’s hole. 

Matt feels the cock pull out of him, rests his body on the brick wall in front of him, and looks back to see the host’s cock.  He sees the large cock slipping from his ass coated in cum.  Matt says, “My ass feels so open from your cock.”  Matt and the host chuckle.  Matt pulls up his running shorts and finds his tank top.  As they head back to the street, the parade is ending and the host’s roommate and his friends are hauling the cooler back to the apartment.  Matt helps them home and says his goodbyes.  He is tipsy from the bloody marys, but wants to get home.

John and Matt meet up that night, eat, fuck, sleep.  The boys talk about their public sex and decide they will ask the host to delete the photos.

The following week, John’s job announces they decided to accept his transfer to Austin.  John’s company had a training program attached to University of Texas, Austin for which John had applied.  It’s a fairly rigorous work/Masters program.  Matt is sad.  John is excited, but sad to leave Matt.  The talk about making it work long distance.  Matt is apprehensive, but he knows John is going to leave for Austin.  If Matt wants John, this is what he has to accept.

John would normally need to be in Austin later in the summer, but he decides to go early to get settled in.  As Spring rolls into Summer, John is settled in Austin.  Matt comes for a visit.  The boys fuck all weekend.  John cums in Matt every time.  Matt loves feeling John’s cock pulse as it shoots cum inside him.  Its become one of his favorite sensations.

Matt and John are sad when it comes time to part.  Matt says he can come back in a few weeks. 

John and Matt chat online almost every day and talk a couple times a week.  One day, Matt comes home to a couple missed calls from John and a message.  Matt calls him back and John picks up.  John’s voice is off.  He says, “Matt.  I tested positive for gonorrhea.  You need to get tested.”  Matt is dumbstruck.  He says he had just been tested prior to meeting John, but he will get tested again.

John says, “I think it was one of the guys I’ve messed around with since I got to Austin, but I wanted to let you know.”  The words hit Matt like he was punched in the stomach.  Matt groans.  John asks if Matt is ok.  Matt is quiet, but finds his words.  “John, you have been sleeping with other people?  I thought we weren’t doing that.  We only fuck bareback.  You are always shooting inside me.  I’ve trusted you.”  John is offended.  He says, “Matt you rode me bareback the first time we met.  You never asked for exclusivity.  You love getting fucked raw.  Guys who fuck raw get STDs.  I know I’m not the only guy who has fucked you bareback.  You told me so.  Don’t get all hurt because I’ve fucked other guys.”

Matt gets angry.  The boys fight.  John hangs up on Matt.

Matt goes and gets tested.  Matt is less anxiety ridden at the clinic this time.  He tells the counselor why he is there.  He gets the safe sex lecture. 

The results come back – negative for everything.  Fuck John.  Matt calls him, leaves a message and says he is negative.  John does not call back.

• Like 12
  • Piggy 11

FUCK YES!!  Such a nasty cum slut bottom to give it up finally to the nasty fat troll who he’d normally never give it up too.  Getting so desperate from all that hunger and now breaking down and giving in to the true cum dump that he is!!  LOVE IT!!

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

Author note:  Sorry guys, I wasn't happy with this chapter so I rewrote it a few times.  It's also long so I broke it into 3 parts.

Chris, Part 1

Matt met Chris on AOL.  Chris was a law student living about 100 miles away.  Chris was really hot – 5’7”, muscular, small waist, and smart – worked out all the time.  Matt was amazed that Chris was interested in him.  Matt was typing away in their chat, flirting, and trying to get Chris to send pics.  Chris refused to send any x pics, but said he would chat with Matt on cam.

Matt did not have a webcam.  He thought they were expensive.  More than that, Matt knew he would really get into the cyber sex he was having if he was showing off.  After all, while Matt had self-confidence issues, he knew he was a sexy, young twink that got fucked regularly.  Matt knew he would want to show guys his ass as he begged then to fuck him in cyber sex sessions.  Matt was afraid it would go that far.  He didn’t want those videos getting around.

Chris and Matt kept chatting.  Matt found himself disappointed when Chris was not online at night.  Chris was a law student.  Matt knew he read and studied a lot.  More disappointing was that Chris didn’t want to have cyber sex with Matt.  But he lived almost 90 minutes away.  Matt didn’t want to travel 90 minutes to see Chris after work and then 90 minutes to come home.

Chris popped on one night and while they chatted, Chris turned on his cam.  Matt could see Chris.  He looked a bit nerdier than Matt expected and had a small stutter, but Chris was so sexy.  Chris was shirtless during their chat.  Matt’s cock got hard.  He thought Chris might show off for him.  Instead, Chris said he wanted Matt’s address so he could send him a gift – a webcam – so they could chat.  Matt agreed and, against his better judgment, gave this relative stranger his address. 

Matt was nervous for a few days, half expecting a murderer or rapist to show up.  Instead, the webcam showed up and Matt hooked it up to his computer.  Matt sent Chris an email saying he received it and had set it up.  Chris said he wanted to chat that night at 11pm.  It was 7pm so Matt went for a run and was home by 8pm. 

Matt was horny.  He got online and started a sexy cyber sex session with a guy – Matt was stripped down to only his briefs.  He slipped them off when he was chatting with the dude.  Matt was quickly riding the guy’s dick in their chat and the guy was saying he was close to cumming.  Matt typed “cum in my ass” to the guy.  Just then a screen from Chris popped up and Matt opened it and without knowing he was opening his camera – Chris’s face popped up.  Matt also saw his own screen slightly smaller showing his naked body.  Matt quickly turned his chair away.  He was so embarrassed that Chris had seen him naked.

Chris laughed and said, “Guess I caught you by surprise.  Sorry I am early.  I was excited to see you online.”  Matt said hi and apologized.  Chris convinced Matt to turn around to let him see again.  Chris showed Matt his fat, short cock in return.  Matt said, “I want you to fuck me.”  Chris said, “Come visit and I will.”  Matt stroked his cock and said, “I will this weekend if you want.”  Chris said, “Bring condoms and lube because I’ll be fucking your sexy ass so much that we are going to need them.”  Matt jokingly said, “Don’t you have any?”  Chris responded, “I do but you are so sexy we are going to run out.”  Matt said, “What’ll we do if we run out?”  Chris said, “Guess we will find out.”  Matt and Chris laughed and flirted for another 20 minutes.  The boys made plans to see each other that weekend.

Matt was in the car headed to Chris on Friday evening.  He arrived in time for dinner.  He rang the doorbell in a tight t-shirt, tight jeans, and a baseball cap.  A guy answered the door who was not Chris.  Matt was surprised.  The guy introduced himself as Chris’ roommate.  He was tall, handsome, dark curly blonde hair, blue eyes, and had a sexy athletic body.  From behind the sexy guy, Chris bounded toward Matt and the door.  Chris said, “I’m glad you came.”  Chris pulled Matt into a hug.  Matt enjoyed feeling the shorter, muscular body against him.

Chris and Matt had dinner, returned to the apartment, watched a movie with the roommate and then went to bed.  Matt showered and then Chris showered.  Matt was in his briefs when Chris came to bed.  Matt and Chris talked awkwardly as Chris turned out the lights and Chris got in bed naked.  Chris and Matt kissed and then Matt felt Chris’ hands pulling his briefs off.  Chris got on top of Matt and kept kissing him.  Their bodies pressed together as Chris pressed his hard cock into Matt’s cock and rubbed them together. 

They rolled around and made out.  Then Matt grabbed Chris’ cock and stroked it.  Matt went down on it and sucked Chris.  Chris leaned back and let Matt work his cock with his mouth.  Chris moaned as Matt worked his cock.  Chris wanted to work Matt’s ass so Matt and Chris worked into an awkward 69 and Chris started eating Matt’s hole.  Matt and Chris kept this up until Chris had pushed Matt too far from his cock.  Chris was now fingering and tongue fucking Matt’s ass expertly – far better than this shy guy should know how to do.  Matt was in awe of how good this felt.  Matt told Chris that he was making him feel amazing. 

Chris flipped Matt onto his back, head on the pillows, lifted Matt’s legs and dove back into his hole.  Matt gasped.  He was getting so wet and felt so open with his legs spread wide.  Matt obliged Chris by holding his legs open in a wide V.  Chris said, “Just like that.  Let me inside you.”  Chris kept eating Matt’s hole and then would finger him some more.  Alternating his tongue and fingers, Chris had Matt open so he was taking 4 fingers.  Matt felt full with the fingers, then empty when they were withdrawn, then wet and moaning when the tongue was re-inserted.  Matt was sure he was wide open now.

Chris came up and kissed Matt.  Matt’s legs were still spread.  Matt felt Chris strong back.  It felt so good.  Matt’s tall, slim, runner’s frame felt engulfed by Chris’ muscular body.  Matt and Chris were intensely making out.  Chris hard cock was pressed on Matt’s ass.  Matt knew it was there.  Matt adjusted slightly, hoping the cock would slide in him.  Then, just at it had with “geek-chic” the first night Matt had taken it bareback, Chris bare cock slipped in Matt’s unprotected ass.

Matt moaned and grabbed Chris’ muscular ass pulling him inside deeper.  Chris pushed his cock all the way inside Matt.  Chris moaned, “Fuck.  Should I pull out?  I’m not wearing a condom.”  Matt said, “Not unless you want to.”  Chris proceeded to fuck Matt for a few minutes and then said, “I’m cumming in you.”  Chris rolled off Matt and said, “That was great.”

Chris then sucked Matt off, didn’t swallow, and the boys fell asleep.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

I’m glad Matt had found a bf who enjoy being with him on public in spite of his reputation. But I think it would have been hot if all of the guys at the party had fucked Matt after John came in him in public.  Who’s next?

Chris, part 2

In the morning, Chris and his roommate went to the gym.  Matt slept in.  Chris came back and got in bed with Matt.  Chris’ hard cock against his ass woke Matt.  Matt pushed his ass back.  Chris said, “You’re a hot slut.”  Chris then pushed his bare cock into Matt again.  “Guess we didn’t need condoms huh?” said Chris.  Matt said, “I guess not.”  Chris fucked Matt for a few minutes on his side.  Then Chris got Matt up doggie style and really started fucking him hard.  Chris said, “I’m not the first guy to fuck you bare am I?” As he asked the question, Chris jammed his cock against Matt’s prostate.  Matt moaned, bit his lip and said, “No. Other guys have fucked me bare too.”  Chris said, “I’m going to cum in your ass.  Other guys have cum in you right?”  Matt pushes his ass back on Chris and said, “Every guy.”  Chris fucks Matt harder, groans loudly and says, “Take my cum slut!”

Matt and Chris showered.  Chris was less romantic with Matt now, but still flirtatious.  Matt felt some distance, but decided it was Chris’ natural shy disposition.  The third roommate came home in the afternoon.  He was indeed chubby and definitely not as attractive as the other two roommates.  He was boasting of a sex party he was at last night and saying how many guys he fucked and fucked him.  The chubby roommate barely noticed Matt at first.  When he did, he came over and stared at him and said, “You’re a sexy twink.  I’d’ve fucked you all night.”  Chris said, “Hands off.  Matt is mine.”  Chris’ comment made Matt feel good.

Now all three roommates were having breakfast.  A phone rang but the boys decided to let the answering machine pick it up.  As the answering machine kicks on, it’s one of the guys who the chubby roommate knows from school.  Last night's party graduated to his apartment complex, which has a pool and they are going to bbq in the afternoon.  Chris, his roommates, and Matt decide that is a fun way to spend Saturday afternoon. 

As the guys hang out, there is discussion of what to wear, Matt does not have a swimsuit, it’s still cool out why swim, etc.  The tall, curly haired sexy roommate is named Todd.  He is going to wear a “trash outfit” because he says all these guys are trashy – loose shorts made of old sweatpants, a speedo underneath, and a tight tank top and old running shoes.  The chubby roommate is Jared.  Jared is wearing a loud patterned shirt and purple shorts and purple shoes (no swimming).  Chris is going to wear board style swim trunks, a tank top, and a button up shirt open.  Matt doesn’t really have much to wear.  Jared and Chris swimsuits do not fit Matt.  Todd’s swim trunks barely stay on, but they also make Matt look like he is wearing his older brother’s clothes.  It’s funny.  Matt eventually decides on running shorts, a tank top, and purple briefs with white trim.  The briefs will be fine if Matt decides to swim.

Outfits decided, they all go to the store for alcohol and food.  At the store, Todd also buys condoms and a travel lube.  Chris leans in to Matt and says, “Guess we won’t be buying condoms.  Get some lube though.”  Matt blushes.  Jared notices at check out and says to Matt, “Gave it up bare on the first date huh?”  Matt blushes and says, “It just slipped in.”  Jared smiles and says, “It happens.  Once you take a guy’s load, no need to wrap it after that.  Damage is already done right?”  Matt agrees.

When the guys get to the party, it is at another student apartment complex – nicer than Chris’ complex though.  The party is taking place in two ground units next to each other, facing the pool.  There are about 25 guests, a couple women, mostly men. 

The host greets them.  The host says that some of Jared’s friends are in another unit upstairs resting from last night’s events.  They will be down whenever.  The host asks Matt’s name while ogling him.  Host says, “You’re going to be popular today.  New meat!”  The guys laugh.  Chris says, “He’s mine.”  Matt kisses Chris on the cheek. 

A few hours later, Chris and Matt are pretty drunk and in the pool.  Jared is hanging with his friends.  Todd is talking to a pretty rough dude.  The guy Todd is talking to has his hands all over Todd’s body.  Chris and Matt are watching from the pool.  Chris says, “Looks like Todd is going to get fucked.”  Matt reaches for Chris’ cock and feels how hard it is.  Matt says, “Looks like he isn’t the only one.”  Chris says, “You are a hot slut.  Let’s go find someplace more private.”  Matt and Chris kiss for a minute in the pool, get out and go to one of the apartments.  As they enter the one apartment, they see it is too busy.  They get more drinks and then Chris goes to ask Jared if the other apartment upstairs is available.  Apparently, Chris and Todd had the same idea because now, Jared, Chris, Matt, Todd and Todd’s new friend are making their way upstairs.  Jared goes in, checks things out.  Comes out and says, the living room is free; but the bedrooms are occupied.  Jared then says, “Can I watch?”  Chris pushes Jared out but Todd’s new friend says, “Let him stay.”  Chris looks at Matt, who is only wearing his purple briefs with white trim, and Matt shrugs. 

Matt and Chris kiss.  Todd and his man kiss.  The foreplay is on.  Matt’s briefs are the first on the floor.  Todd’s speedo is off.  Both Todd and Matt are giving their tops head.  Chris drops his board shorts.  Todd’s friend shorts and boxers hit the floor.  The couples are naked now.  Chris bends Matt over the edge of the couch and starts eating Matt’s ass.  Todd’s friend asks if Todd cleaned out.  Todd says yes and then is roughly bent over the couch facing Matt as Todd eats his ass.  Matt and Todd make out as the guys eat their asses.  Todd’s guy gets up, slaps his cock on Todd’s hole and says, “I gotta fuck this ass.”  Todd asks Jared if he will grab the condoms and lube from downstairs. 

Jared obliges.  His cock tenting his shorts.  Matt sees how big Jared’s cock must be.  Todd sees Matt’s face.  Todd says, “Don’t think about it.  He is a slut.  Every bottom in town has given it up to Jared.  Chris will never touch you again.”  Chris is eating Matt’s hole so good.  Matt is moaning.

Jared comes back with two of his friends.  He gives Todd the condoms and lube.  They stay to watch.  Todd’s friend bags up his cock, lubes it up and starts fucking Todd.  Todd is grimacing from the pain.  Matt kisses him and feels Todd’s body to make him feel good as he adjusts to his top’s cock. 

Chris grabs some lube from his board shorts, lubes his cock, and goes to enter Matt.  One of Jared’s friends says, “Hey, where’s your condom?”  Matt feels Chris’s cock pushing on his hole.  The same voice says, “Do you want a condom on?”  Matt says, “Fucking put it in.”  To a chorus of, “Oh shit!” and “Fuck yeah!” Matt says, “That’s how I like it.”  Chris says, “Fuck yeah you do.  Let me fuck you raw first time we fucked didn’t you Matt?”  Matt says, “Yes.”  Todd is getting fucked hard now.  His top is clearly turned on watching Matt get fucked bareback.

Matt is kissing Todd again.  Chris is fucking him hard and fast.  Loving the fuck, Chris is not going to last too long.  Matt can feel Chris is excited.  Chris pulls out of Matt.  Chris says, “I got way to close to cumming.”  Todd asks, “Can I fuck you?”  Matt says, “Yes.” Chris says, “With a condom though.”  Todd’s new guy is a bit disappointed.  He pulls out of Matt and takes off his condoms.  One of Jared’s friends is on his knees sucking the guy’s dick.  Todd bags his cock and tells Matt to ride it. 

Matt gets on Todd’s cock and it slides in easily.  Matt rides the condom-covered cock in his ass.  It feels wrong.  Matt is working his ass hard but it just doesn’t feel right.  Matt hates it when guys wear condoms to fuck him now.  He knows he should use them with guys he doesn’t know, but this just isn’t comfortable. Chris and the guy who was fucking Todd are chatting.  Todd’s guy is getting head from one of Jared’s friends, but he is fingering Chris’s ass and whispering in Chris ear.  Chris moans from the finger in his ass.  Todd’s guy kisses Chris.

Matt is watching the hot scene in front of him as he rides Todd’s cock for about 5 minutes before he hears Chris say, “Matt, get on your knees.”  Matt gets off Todd’s condom covered cock.  Chris says, “Bend over.  Ready for more raw cock?”  Matt says, “Yeah.”  Matt wipes his sweaty forehead and Chris says, “Say it again.”  Matt arches his back, sticks out his ass and says, “I want some more raw cock.”  Todd’s top steps behind Matt and pushes his long, bare cock into Matt’s ass.  Matt looks back and sees Todd’s top is fucking him.  He looks at Chris.  Chris says, “Fuck you are of hot slut.” 

Todd rips off his condom, gets in front of Matt and Matt starts giving Todd a blowjob.  Matt is stuffed at both ends as 4 guys watch him get fucked.  Todd’s guy says, “Feels better raw doesn’t it slut?”  Matt moans affirmatively around Todd’s cock.  Matt feels the hands on him from Chris, Todd, Todd’s top, and hears guys saying, “oh yeah” “that is so hot” “fuck this little bitch” “slut is taking it raw”.  Matt is moaning.  Chris says, “what a fuckin slut. First night we chatted online, he was naked. 

Matt is on display now.  Sweating as he is getting fucked at both ends now.  Loving getting it at both ends.  Chris says, “My turn again.”  Todd’s top pulls out of Matt’s ass, tells Todd to bend over the couch, Chris says, “get a condom for Todd’s ass.”  Todd is bend over on the couch next to Matt, both their arms leaning on the back of the couch, asses presented to the room, hard cocks on display.  Matt hears, “The twink is a hot pig bottom.  Look at his ass wink knowing he is getting more raw cock.”  Chris says, "Ready for more raw cock Matt?” as he slides his raw cock back in Matt’s hole. 

Matt looks at Todd as his top’s cock is covered in a condom again.  Matt wonders how that condom covered cock can feel good in Todd’s ass.  One of the guys says, “Safety first.  Safe fucking dick in your ass.” Todd’s face is red as the top pushes inside him.  Todd kisses Matt.  Matt can feel Todd is struggling to take the long cock in him.  Matt whispers to Todd, “Do you want to take it raw?  It felt good in me raw.  No struggle.”  Todd doesn’t answer Matt.  He kisses Matt.

A few minutes later, Matt is now sucking another guys’ cock and getting fucked raw by Chris when he hears Todd say, “I want to take it raw.”  Todd’s top says, “You what?”  Todd says, “I want to fucking take it raw.”  Todd’s top says, “Are you sure?”  Todd says, “Yeah, I want to fucking take raw cock.”  Todd’s top high fives Chris, pulls out his cock.  Todd says, “Get that condom off.”

“Alright” says Todd’s top as he pushes back in.  “Feel that raw cock in you Todd?” asks Chris.  Todd says, “Yeah.  Feels good.”  Todd’s top says, “Feels so much better right?”  Todd says, “Fuck yeah.  Feels so good.” 

There is a lot of moaning and the tops are kissing now.  Chris says, “Fuck this is so hot.  I’m going to cum in this slut.”  Matt says, “Do it.  Cum inside me.”  Todd's top says, “Look at Matt take that load Todd.” 

Chris groans loudly as he grabs Matt’s hips and cums deep in Matt’s ass.  Matt is moaning, “Yeah, give it to me.”  Chris pulls out of Matt and sits on the couch next to him.  Chris and Matt kiss.  The guy Matt was sucking comes behind Matt and says, “Tell me what you want.”  Matt says, “Fuck me raw and cum in my ass.”

The new top, one of Jared’s friends, slides in Matt’s wet ass.  He fucks Matt for a few minutes.  Matt is making out with Chris as he is getting fucked bare by a guy he doesn’t even know.  Matt is rock hard.

Matt hears Todd’s top say, “I’m going to cum bitch.  Do you want my load?”  Todd says yes.  Matt turns his head to watch Todd take his first raw load.  As Todd’s top cums inside him, the guy fucking Matt says, “I can’t hold back.”  Matt feels the top cum inside him.  The guy pulls out. 

Matt and Todd and Todd’s top all collapse on the couch.  They are a sweaty mess.  Everyone is really turned on.  Jared’s other friend sucks Todd off.  Chris has Matt sit in his lap and ride another load out of him.  Chris cums in Matt’s ass again. 

Todd has taken his first load.  Matt has three loads in his ass from 2 different guys.

Everyone finds their swim trunks and heads out.  They get in the pool to cool off.  After 30 minutes or so, Todd and his top leave the party.  Chris and Matt leave too; exhausted.  Jared rides with them.  Back at the apartment, Matt and Chris collapse together in Chris’s bed.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11