how can anyonw argue that face down on your stomach is the best?

josh567

i could get fucked like this all day, lol.  so many amazing thins about it.  you can feel his weight on you holding you down, he's in control,  he wraps his arms around you tight as fuck when he's about to cum which is beyond amazing.  and you can hear and feel the nice clapping sounds of his pelvis hitting your butt cheeks.  

prone bone/lazy doggy is the best hands down.  please feel free to message me.

Edited by josh567
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Prone is by far the way i have taken the most cock.  Especially when CL was alive and well, my most frequent hook up was lying naked and prone on my bed, door open. Top comes in and finds a naked, waiting ass to fuck. Most of the time i never see the guy who is breeding me. i think there is something to be said for that visual anonymity, it seems to free up a lot of Tops who might be otherwise shy or afraid to breed for a variety of reasons because of being seen.  i too like the feeling of vulnerability and submission that goes with it. To me, it's the most submission position there is. 

i do like being on my back too, but that is a lot more selective for me. i am not visually attracted by every guy. But if there is visual attraction/connection, being bred that way can be very powerful with eye contact and kissing. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, bbsam said:

It's a good position. I do enjoy on my back, legs spread a lot though!

i forgot to mention i loveeee when he holds his dick all the way up my ass.  omg i love feeling him throbbing it's just the best feeling ever.

i swear to god i love when he keeps his hard dick inside me for as long as he can.  sometimes i'll reach back and hold his ass and pull him into me because i just love the feeling.

Edited by josh567
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

There are so many positions to be fucked in, it’s impossible to say that any particular one is ‘best’. Different positions give a Top access to different places inside a bottom; some have the advantage of greater depth, some of more advantageous angles, some a better application of leverage and pressure, some favoring friction, some simply better for the visual aesthetic.

My current go-to regular Top usually spends a little over an hour fucking me each session and usually fucks me in 6-8 different positions for different effects. One of them is prone, face-down, which, if I have some support like a pillow elevating my hips, is one of my favorites for depth. He sometimes chooses that position for actually seeding me, but not always.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

It comes down to two for me as the bottom, but tops generally seem to like them best too.  Missionary, and doggy.  On my back with my legs spread apart for him.  He can grab my legs and pin them above my head for a clear, wide-open access to hole.  Plus, the stare in the eyes as he takes what is his.  Kissing.  Face to face intensity, where we can see each other's enjoyment.  Doggy is great for quick, DEEP fucking.  Getting so far in I swear I can feel it in my chest.  Plus, feeling those low hangers gain momentum as they slap.  Can you tell I haven't had cock yet today? 🙂  Husband is working, but will be home tonight!

12 hours ago, josh567 said:

i could get fucked like this all day, lol.  so many amazing thins about it.  you can feel his weight on you holding you down, he's in control,  he wraps his arms around you tight as fuck when he's about to cum which is beyond amazing.  and you can hear and feel the nice clapping sounds of his pelvis hitting your butt cheeks.  

prone bone/lazy doggy is the best hands down.  please feel free to message me.

I have to agree its the best sex for a bottom, at least for me I love the feel of his power, his weight on top of you, its an amazing feeling to feel him on top of you and his fucking till he releases his load, I have to agree it was the kind of fucking i got in my early years and i began to love receiving anal and being a bitch to a top. sadly not many men do fuck this much now days, but i love it and also could go all day.

if it's an anon fuck meet then I prefer my sub flat on his belly, first I luv to see the sub present his ass so I can mount him, use my weight to pin him down and fuck him hard - it's proper animal fukkin. If I got a connection with the sub, I'll also Bree him on his back so he can look into my face while I'm pumping my sperm up his hole.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, mikeboi1 said:

I have to agree its the best sex for a bottom, at least for me I love the feel of his power, his weight on top of you, its an amazing feeling to feel him on top of you and his fucking till he releases his load, I have to agree it was the kind of fucking i got in my early years and i began to love receiving anal and being a bitch to a top. sadly not many men do fuck this much now days, but i love it and also could go all day.

oh my god i love feeling his weight on top of me holy shit it's hottttt.  i love spreading my legs for him and feeling his things on top of me.  i feel so submissive and controlled.  i love when he teases my ass with his hard penis just sliding them past my cheeks.  i start begging for him to stick his dick up my nice ass.  and when he does, it just feels like pure bliss.  i just get so happy when i feel his dick up my ass ahhhhh 😉

i need to take a video of it and watch it with him and tell him how hotttt it is.

Edited by josh567

5 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

if it's an anon fuck meet then I prefer my sub flat on his belly, first I luv to see the sub present his ass so I can mount him, use my weight to pin him down and fuck him hard - it's proper animal fukkin. If I got a connection with the sub, I'll also Bree him on his back so he can look into my face while I'm pumping my sperm up his hole.

For me a total submissive bottom that is the way i like it. to present my ass to him, and have him do as he wants and control dominate me, i want to feel his total power, control, domination and i am his submissive animal for his pleasure. its how i feel a naked animal at the mercy of his dominant stud who will do whatever he wants and desires with his sub vulnerable under him.

When having sex I like getting fucked in diferent positions but when he is about to breed I like to be on my stomach or or him fucking me doggy. Some tops prefer to cum missionary so they see my face when they shoot. Hot too. It's up to the top.

bbbadbutt.jpg

• Like 2

Laying on my stomach face down with my ass slightly raised for deeper penetration is definitely my favorite position for tops that like to fuck me hard. I love the weight on my body as he thrusts deep inside me.

Laying on my back is for more intimate fucking to me.  I generally like to do that with guys I'm dating or in a relationship with. 

However, that is all depends on the top and whatever position he wishes to breed me.

• Like 2