how can anyonw argue that face down on your stomach is the best?

josh567

I'm slightly above average when it comes to height, so the height of the top usually determines the position we will fuck in. If I'm more than 4 inches taller than him, then it's better if I'm on my stomach. If he's around the same height or taller than me, it's usually doggy, which is my preferred position. Missionary is reserved for guys bigger and taller than me. If the guy is hung, we of course have even more options.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, bbzh said:

I'm slightly above average when it comes to height, so the height of the top usually determines the position we will fuck in. If I'm more than 4 inches taller than him, then it's better if I'm on my stomach. If he's around the same height or taller than me, it's usually doggy, which is my preferred position. Missionary is reserved for guys bigger and taller than me. If the guy is hung, we of course have even more options.

I'm only 5.7 so practically every top is taller than me. Therefore: his choice 😉 But doggy is still my preference.

• Like 1

For me getting a cock in my ass is always the goal. I’ll take a cock anyway my top wants to use me; his choice!!!  Though I agree, I love getting fucked, face down, on my stomach or on my knees, ass up is the best!!! I love the anonymous cock, and never seeing my top. When I’m face down, ass up all my other senses are so much more heightened. The sound of the door opening, the top entering the room and seeing my ass for the first time, hearing some of them saying a a quiet, “damn guy,”  and the first touch of the tops hand on my naked ass; warm or cold hand and then the first of his fingers exploring my hole; I’m hearing and feeling it all.  Next the sound of his belt unbuckling, sound of his pants coming off, then his underwear, is he already hard or hearing him jerk on his cock and finally that first feel of the tip of his cock as he tests my hole and the feel of that first thrust into my hole is all amazing and my senses are all heightened when I’m face down, ass up on my stomach….it is the best!!!! 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I agree, those are my favorite positions also. I have been in a sling a couple times, the last time was at Club Columbus I had a towel over my face, I couldn't see who or what was happening to my cock or what was violating my ass. Was great. At one time some guys had my legs pulled back in the stirrups so my ankles were in there and held them. Someone started eating my ass. He was very aggressive , then a cock went up my ass. Since I couldn't see what was going on my other senses, especially the sense of touch, was heightened. I was on fire. The music was loud but I could tell there was a few guys around, about that time I felt thatbfamilar feeling of hot cum shooting down my balls and dripping on the cock pumping my ass. Made for a sloppy fuck, was great

• Like 2

Face down ass up with your face buried in the cushions while another man is on top of you and plowing your hole like he owns it. Best position ever!! Feeling the body weight of another man who is in charge and using you for his pleasure and making you shake and squirm and when you can't take it anymore and a desperate to feel his load glass inside you oh, you stop pumping your ass back onto his cock and you moan and beg and pound your hands on the bed while begging him to seed your hole. Oh my God sploosh!

• Like 3

Face down with my thighs spread and my ass sticking up is one of my favorite ways to get laid. But the best position for me is when I'm on my back, taking it while my top holds my legs in place like he's lifting a wheelbarrow. I can feel that added pressure against my prostate and it sends waves of pleasure through my whole body. 🏳️‍🌈❤️👬

• Like 1

Guest NorfolkBiCurious
8 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

Face down with my thighs spread and my ass sticking up is one of my favorite ways to get laid. But the best position for me is when I'm on my back, taking it while my top holds my legs in place like he's lifting a wheelbarrow. I can feel that added pressure against my prostate and it sends waves of pleasure through my whole body. 🏳️‍🌈❤️👬

That’s a position I want to be in so I can see his face as he cums in me. 

I think all the responses here pretty much conclusively demonstrate that yes, in fact, one CAN argue that a particular position is not "the best". This is yet another example of the kind of thinking that "Real X's do Y" or "The only possible best A is B". There are things which are facts (the earth is an oblate spheroid, the moon is made of rock and not green cheese, and so forth), and things which are opinions. We know what is said about opinions.

• Upvote 1

As a total top my favorite way to fuck is laying on top of him full weight, I am also a tit freak , so this allows me to reach around, feel his pecs and squeeze his meaty tits while I shoot my load in his ass.

Edited by Muscledadbod