how can anyonw argue that face down on your stomach is the best?

josh567

I love face down on my stomach.  This weekend,  a 6'4" friend pulled me off the bed and ordered me to lie face down on the floor.  He mounted me and pulled my cheeks apart and stuffed his fat dick in me.  He was able to get full access and go balls deep   It really heightened my sense of being used, especially since I couldn't see his face.  I felt like i was just a hole.. I could only feel him shiver as he smothered me and blew in me. Then he put his head down and rested on top of me.  It was so fucking hot!!!

• Like 2

yes! nothing beats being face down, ass up, “presenting” your fuckhole for males to just mount you and fuck their loads into you. one or two guys at a time or a lineup of men using me to get themselves off. not even bothering to look at my face. just using me for a breeding bitch. showing them what a submissive fucktoy I am.  even better on a fuckbench. I have often said I could get fucked like that all day or all night and I have many times in many bathhouses, just laying there taking load after load from anonymous strangers. even when im not blindfolded I still don’t see what any of them look like. plus I can suck cocks from that position and get men ready to fuck me when the guy inside me is done using my ass. and it doesn’t even matter if I’m conscious or awake. guys can jus slide into me and fucke their load into me then leave, no questions asked. also love getting down on my hands and knees, naked in a public restroom stall while guys fuck me up the ass and push my head into the toilet so another guy can piss on the back of my head.x-fuckbenchslut.thumb.jpg.fefc5a8c4610d0e98a6eb183303d3a5b.jpgpissguy.jpg.cef2041f49eaf46d289b2c672edff9fa.jpgIMG_2724.thumb.JPG.eb718e348a4a11d9c0463708444677fa.JPG

• Piggy 2

On 7/10/2021 at 9:11 PM, TallHungNYC said:

Agree 💯% - by far my favorite position. Also when I take loads this way, I can often feel him cumming inside me.  Never felt that in any other position.

oh my god i could feel his dick throbbing so hard inside of me.  he holds me sooo tight i can feel his body against mine.  ughhh i just love the feeling so much.

I like to get a submissive little faggot face down, ass up, with its chest on the bed or on the floor and then step on the back of its head, good and hard while I fuck it. Even better if it’s outdoors and you can step on its head into a puddle of dirty water or mud and trash. Reminds the faggot of what it is. Dirty, filthy fucktrash.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

I just met a guy recently who loves to fuck guys in this position. I've never actually been fucked like this, but we are going to change that next weekend. Plus he has a Dom streak and handcuffs to back it up, so it just gets better and better. He only fucks with a condom, but hey, handcuffs!

On 7/12/2021 at 8:46 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

yes! nothing beats being face down, ass up, “presenting” your fuckhole for males to just mount you and fuck their loads into you. one or two guys at a time or a lineup of men using me to get themselves off. not even bothering to look at my face. just using me for a breeding bitch. showing them what a submissive fucktoy I am.  even better on a fuckbench. I have often said I could get fucked like that all day or all night and I have many times in many bathhouses, just laying there taking load after load from anonymous strangers. even when im not blindfolded I still don’t see what any of them look like. plus I can suck cocks from that position and get men ready to fuck me when the guy inside me is done using my ass. and it doesn’t even matter if I’m conscious or awake. guys can jus slide into me and fucke their load into me then leave, no questions asked. also love getting down on my hands and knees, naked in a public restroom stall while guys fuck me up the ass and push my head into the toilet so another guy can piss on the back of my head.x-fuckbenchslut.thumb.jpg.fefc5a8c4610d0e98a6eb183303d3a5b.jpgpissguy.jpg.cef2041f49eaf46d289b2c672edff9fa.jpgIMG_2724.thumb.JPG.eb718e348a4a11d9c0463708444677fa.JPG

And these.

On 7/10/2021 at 2:30 PM, gaynudist61 said:

Face down on your stomach is a great position for deep penetration and total domination

I totally agree.  Being on my stomach gives the top total control over my body and helps me to completely submit to his power even when the pounding feels painful. An added sense of satisfaction is knowing that when the top finally shoots his load in this position none of precious seed is wasted as the force of gravity helps to make sure his load remains deep inside me.

If I had to choose I would say that my absolute favourite way to get fucked is standing. Bent over a bed, a couch, or hands against a wall while the Top holds my hips or shoulders and pounds into me. This is definitely the way I enjoy getting fucked most often.

That said, variety is nice so, if a Top wants to push me on my back and shove all the way into me while we kiss I'm game. I'm also more than happy to bounce up and down while riding his dick, (this one works well in cars 😉).

I'm surprisingly flexible, literally and figuratively, so ultimately it's Tops choice.

On 7/10/2021 at 2:30 PM, gaynudist61 said:

Face down on your stomach is a great position for deep penetration and total domination

I'd say it's best for anon fucks .... you don't see who is using you.

On 7/13/2021 at 11:12 PM, Loveitraw said:

If I had to choose I would say that my absolute favourite way to get fucked is standing. Bent over a bed, a couch, or hands against a wall while the Top holds my hips or shoulders and pounds into me. This is definitely the way I enjoy getting fucked most often.

That said, variety is nice so, if a Top wants to push me on my back and shove all the way into me while we kiss I'm game. I'm also more than happy to bounce up and down while riding his dick, (this one works well in cars 😉).

I'm surprisingly flexible, literally and figuratively, so ultimately it's Tops choice.

oh man one of the best parts about that face down position is when my top stops to take a break and then i slowly throw my bubble ass back at him.  it's so fucking hot becuase i know its making him feel almost too good.  but then he continues to pound my ass.  i know he just want to make the fuk last longer and i agree but i also get soooo excited to feel his dick throbbing inside of me with cum 😉

Edited by josh567

I don't think many of us would argue with getting fucked face down on your stomach isn't awesome, but I can't think of a single position for me that isn't fucking awesome.

I'd say my own personal preference is missionary because I love looking into the eyes of the stud, the man who is going to breed my hole and pump his seed into me.  Nothing like seeing his face and eyes as he unloads into you.

• Upvote 1