how can anyonw argue that face down on your stomach is the best?

josh567

1 hour ago, Menbendovr said:

I don't think many of us would argue with getting fucked face down on your stomach isn't awesome, but I can't think of a single position for me that isn't fucking awesome.

I'd say my own personal preference is missionary because I love looking into the eyes of the stud, the man who is going to breed my hole and pump his seed into me.  Nothing like seeing his face and eyes as he unloads into you.

oh but when im on my stomach and he's about to cum.  i look back at him and i can see his eyes and its so amazing.  het gets his cute face right by mine and i tell him how much i love feeling hsi dick throbbing inside me whe he's cumming.  we make full eye contact 😉

and he's holding my hands when he cums which idk is one of the hottest parts.  he grips my hands so tight when he's cumming mmmm.

Edited by josh567

On 7/14/2021 at 7:17 AM, Cumjunky215 said:

That's the best.

sewriously this might be the pinnacle of gay sex for me.  afrer i feel him cum and he just collapses on top of me and hold his rock hard penis deep inside me..  i never want him to leave.  i feel soooo bonded to him i cant even describe it.  i like reaching back and holding his ass and pulling it into me.  i just made him feel soooo good and thats an ego trip for me.  and he made me feel amazing too.

Edited by josh567
  • Like 1

what turned me on even more was how nice he was to me.  he didn't wanna hurt me at all and was so careful.  that made me really happy and i wanted to make him feel so good.  im so glad i trust him.  he asked if i was okay and i said "oh babe you're being so nice to me and your rock hard penis feels sooo amazing inside me."  im still very new to this but im obsessed with having this guy's dick balls deep up my ass.  he deserves it.  having sex with another man can create such an amazing bond.

Edited by josh567

It's also best for the top if he wants to focus on going hard as having to hold yourself up you waste energy that you can spend hammering it in when hes face down. It also turns him into a pure cum dump. I always look down at them and see their soft pink hole vulnerable as I slide my wet cock back in. I love feeling their muscle tighten like a grip with no way to stop me raping it. Then I get to dump a load in for him to keep. A cum dump.

While I agree, it is a pretty hot position to fuck, especially when the Top is about to climax, there are a few factors that sometimes doesn’t make it ideal. One is anatomy, dicks come in all shapes and sizes and sometimes a different position just feels better. Two is that just sometimes certain Tops can only cum in one position. I know a Top that will hit my hole in every angle and position, but can only cum when we’re in mish with hips my set high and my legs around his waist. And three, maybe a non-factor, logistically it isn’t feasible because I’m fucking in a car or a bathroom stall.

Despite all this, yes I do like prone bone, especially when the Top is riding a lil higher on me and long ducking me. The long strokes and constant pressure/stimulation on my p-spot drives me insane and more likely to cum hands free.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 7/27/2021 at 7:56 AM, CumBustion said:

While I agree, it is a pretty hot position to fuck, especially when the Top is about to climax, there are a few factors that sometimes doesn’t make it ideal. One is anatomy, dicks come in all shapes and sizes and sometimes a different position just feels better. Two is that just sometimes certain Tops can only cum in one position. I know a Top that will hit my hole in every angle and position, but can only cum when we’re in mish with hips my set high and my legs around his waist. And three, maybe a non-factor, logistically it isn’t feasible because I’m fucking in a car or a bathroom stall.

Despite all this, yes I do like prone bone, especially when the Top is riding a lil higher on me and long ducking me. The long strokes and constant pressure/stimulation on my p-spot drives me insane and more likely to cum hands free.

oh god i just got fucked so deep in my ass again in prone bone and i seriously wss in heaven.  i've never loved having a rock hard penis in me as much as this last time.  i love thinking about it 😉

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1