Triple-Loaded at the Bookstore

PendragonSpirit

While out on a bike ride a couple of days ago, I stopped by one of my town's bookstores as there were quite a few cars in the lot.

Within maybe 5 minutes, I was sucking the dick of this cute college-aged guy wearing a t-shirt of our local university. I had my pants down around my ankles, no underwear (as usual), and my ass was still kind of sweaty from the bike ride. As I was sucking, hands grabbed my hips from behind and something hard pressed against my hole. I just kept sucking, didn't even look back to see who it was, and felt my hole open as a completely anonymous dick slid in - no lube, just the sweat from the ride and the heat of the back room. The guy I was sucking grabbed the back of my head to encourage me to keep working his dick, and I heard a third voice from off to the side say "Yeah, fuck his white pussy. Breed him."

The guy fucking me lasted maybe two minutes before he shoved all the way in, and I heard him grunting out an "Oh fuck" as he unloaded into me. As soon as he pulled out, the other voice said "Now that you got some lube in there..." before I felt another dick slipping into me. I could feel something extra hard at first, and realized this second cock was pierced. This guy also grabbed onto my hips and fucked hard, pulling almost all the way out before slamming back in to the hilt. The college boy I was sucking started thrusting hard into my mouth, gagging me on his dick, and it wasn't long before I felt his salty load blasting over my tongue just as the guy fucking me said "Yeah, take this load, fag" and started pumping his own cum into me. He pulled out, slapped my ass, and said "That's good pussy."

I pulled off the college boy's dick and started to reach for my pants. College boy grabbed my arm and said "I got another load in me", moved behind me, and shoved his dick into my now very cummy hole. He fucked me for a couple of minutes, saying nothing, but I could hear him grunting and his breath getting faster and more shallow until he let out a loud moan as he coated my insides with his seed.

He pulled out, and I could hear him zipping up his pants. 

"Slut," he said, but there was no malice in it - more like a gentle teasing - and then I saw his shadow leave the booth. 

It took maybe 15 minutes from start to finish, but it made the unplanned stop very much worth it.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

On 7/10/2021 at 10:03 AM, PendragonSpirit said:

While out on a bike ride a couple of days ago, I stopped by one of my town's bookstores as there were quite a few cars in the lot.

Within maybe 5 minutes, I was sucking the dick of this cute college-aged guy wearing a t-shirt of our local university. I had my pants down around my ankles, no underwear (as usual), and my ass was still kind of sweaty from the bike ride. As I was sucking, hands grabbed my hips from behind and something hard pressed against my hole. I just kept sucking, didn't even look back to see who it was, and felt my hole open as a completely anonymous dick slid in - no lube, just the sweat from the ride and the heat of the back room. The guy I was sucking grabbed the back of my head to encourage me to keep working his dick, and I heard a third voice from off to the side say "Yeah, fuck his white pussy. Breed him."

The guy fucking me lasted maybe two minutes before he shoved all the way in, and I heard him grunting out an "Oh fuck" as he unloaded into me. As soon as he pulled out, the other voice said "Now that you got some lube in there..." before I felt another dick slipping into me. I could feel something extra hard at first, and realized this second cock was pierced. This guy also grabbed onto my hips and fucked hard, pulling almost all the way out before slamming back in to the hilt. The college boy I was sucking started thrusting hard into my mouth, gagging me on his dick, and it wasn't long before I felt his salty load blasting over my tongue just as the guy fucking me said "Yeah, take this load, fag" and started pumping his own cum into me. He pulled out, slapped my ass, and said "That's good pussy."

I pulled off the college boy's dick and started to reach for my pants. College boy grabbed my arm and said "I got another load in me", moved behind me, and shoved his dick into my now very cummy hole. He fucked me for a couple of minutes, saying nothing, but I could hear him grunting and his breath getting faster and more shallow until he let out a loud moan as he coated my insides with his seed.

"Slut," he said, but there was no malice in it - more like a gentle teasing - and then I saw his shadow leave the booth. 

It took maybe 15 minutes from start to finish, but it made the unplanned stop very much worth it.

Fucking AWESOME! I'm still dreaming of serving three Tops at once (I'd call them the three Kings). And you got four loads out that...DAMN!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 1:03 PM, PendragonSpirit said:

Hero bro… got goals now. Thanks for sharing. 

Almost the same thing happened to me two weeks ago. I went to the local abs to suck some dicks at a place where I neve had much luck. I was sitting in a chair in a small room with a couch and several chairs watching this guy fucking a beautiful young woman. I sometimes go into the men on men room but chose this room for no real reason/ I guy comes in and stands by my chair and I started looking at his crotch and licking my lips. so he opens the zipper and invites me to finish. So i reach into his pants and start stroking his already hard dick until he moves closer and starts feeding it to me. I am enjoying it but suddenly another dick is pushing at my mouth from the front and soon I have both dicks into my mouth, The this really big guy pushes his way into my mouth area pushing the other one away and sticks it into my mouth. I took turns sucking then until the big guy unloads and soon the other two feed me. All this in about 20 minutes. love it all

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 1:03 PM, PendragonSpirit said:

This why I love bookstores!  Great fucking story.  I fuckin love it!