Old versus Young

hotguy02

19 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

A lot of medications or drug metabolites get passed thru to piss, and since a lot of older guys are on them, you can sometimes tell by the taste of their piss.

Oh wow that's interesting.  I wasn't able to see my daddy today bc of work but this week I sure it's going to happen

Update I went to see my daddy he gave me a load first of his cum I swallowed and then later on after dinner and drinking a few beers he said he needed to piss and took me to his shower and melt me down and told me to open my mouth and pissed in my mouth and told me to drink it it was very warm very salty the smell it wasn't that bad but it was very warm and juicy kind of smelled like cinnamon so I drink it all and he was happy thank you for the advice I am glad I went through with this