New to this world

I’ve topped everytime, I have fantasies about bottoming and would like to bareback my first time and bred.  Especially when I relax with substances. I’m having a hard time finding a bathhouse in my area (Knoxville) and can’t exactly download apps or I would’ve already.

what should I look for to find what I want?

what kind of feelings should I expect for my first time?

I'm not sure why a bathhouse should be necessary to bottom, even to bottom bareback. Surely there are other tops in your area who are barebackers. For that matter, if you posted a personal ad somewhere or updated a profile on "the apps" to note you're a top looking to lose his bottom cherry, raw, you should have your pick of takers.

Substances may be more of an issue - you do you, but lots of guys prefer to play with others who are in the moment and can make informed decisions. And at least some bathhouses don't let you bring that shit in. It happens, clearly, and some guys fuck themselves up before they go, but they're not especially thrilled with it. Especially since if the guy OD's, it puts a real crimp in business while everything's shut down for an investigation.

And if you're worried about what you'll feel for your first time, definitely don't "relax with substances". You won't know how it actually feels, only how it feels filtered through drugs. And if you HAVE to have drugs in order to bottom, maybe bottoming isn't your thing.

• Like 2

Mostly weird and if you're horny it will probably feel hot, if you're prepared.

First times bottoming can be a bit painful cause you're not used to having anything going into your ass.
I'd suggest playing with your rear entry.  Fantasise a bit, put a finger or two in there.  Get to know yourself, so to speak. 
Ans while we're at the subject of your hind quarters, learn to douche.  

I appreciate the response’s, I don’t have to be high to want to bottom, it just really intensifies the urge to want to do it. I have a feeling I will love it, I’ve used toys in the past and stretching toys, which I really enjoyed. I just haven’t had the real things yet sadly.

Also, when seeking a partner, don't let your eyes be bigger than your hole. He needn't have a monster dick, and for your first time bottoming, definitely don't look for that. It can have two major negatives: one, sets a false expectation for later when you bottom again with someone else. And two, he might be strong enough to rip you apart and you don't ever bottom again by choice. Average size dick is a safe and reasonable choice.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

One way to get into it is to find a fuckbuddy. I had a fuckbuddy who made me wear a condom the first two times then let me go in bare. IMO one fuck is good enough to decide if bareback's right for both guys. It ensures the top can take care of a guy's hole before taking on bareback's risks.

• 2 weeks later...