Den LA Party - Open Bar Opens Holes!

Went to the Den LA party Friday (7/9/21) night at Sanctuary Studios in Los Angeles, which was billed as an open bar jock/underwear party with hundreds of men.  What an incredible evening!  The party went from 9:00 pm to 3:00 am, and included an open bar, a dance floor and access to 4 dungeon themed sex rooms. Too many incredible experiences to detail in one post, but here is an executive summary (all of which occurred in public play areas where others could watch/listen/participate): (i) 19 different men fucked my ass, (ii) 6 of those 19 men seeded me with their warm, sticky load (thank you boys), (iii) I sucked 15-20 (lost count) different cocks and (iv) one guy fisted me on a large fuck bench.  Unfortunately, I missed my first triple-double by just 4 loads (guess I will need to keep working at it!).  There are several highlights from the night, but the one I thought I would share in this post was my BIG dick beat down by Mack.  About two hours into the party, I found myself on my hands and knees (in my leather jock strap) with my ass in the air (pre-lubed with 2 loads from earlier patrons) waiting for the next jockey to mount this piggy bottom and take me for a ride. That’s when a huge bear of a man (at least 230 pounds of solid, rock hard muscle) came from behind me, placed his hands on my ass and said with a deep, stern voice, “Keep your ass up high, and don’t run from my cock.”  To which I replied, “I’m not running from anyone’s cock tonight!” (I consider myself a power bottom, having years of big dildo training - see my profile picture).  This brick house of a man then placed his big, thick cock head against my hole and pressed forward.  My sphincter opened, and then opened some more and then stretched to its limit as Mack’s fat tool (the thickness of a soda can) plowed into me and bottomed out.  I could feel his big, heavy balls come to rest against mine as the last few inches of his cock settled in and my hole gripped its base.  He growled into my ear at the end of that initial thrust, “Good boy, you took all of Daddy’s cock.”  That shit was SO HOT!!! I totally went with it, and thereafter begged him aloud to “fuck me with Daddy’s big dick.”  He literally fucked the breath out of me with every powerful thrust, and the more I begged for “Daddy’s cock,” the harder he would give it to me.  He drilled me like that for at least 15 minutes, and it was a show stopper.  We had hoards of men standing around us (the room was now packed and we were both a mess of dripping sweat with the now sauna like conditions), many stroking their cocks to the live show just inches away, and several of them offering their own commentary, like “yeah, fuck him deep” and “load him up, load him up!”  All of this stimulation proved to be too much for my Bear/Bull to withstand, as he grabbed my hips with his powerful hands and slammed his throbbing cock one last time all the way in and held it their as he pumped a massive load of warm cum deep into my bowels.  After we stood up, I asked him his name and he relied, “Mack.”  I told him that his name was fitting, as I felt like I had just been run over by a Mack truck.  I went on to fuck and suck as much cock as I could for a few more hours until the place was almost empty and the party organizers told me (and the other remaining stragglers), that the party was over and it was time to go home.  I had several other encounters that night, and love to share my naughty adventures.  If you want to hear more, just let me know and I can recount some of those here as well…

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 8