That New Club

Knightsleaze

Themes of incest, devil worship and forced compliance. 

The thumping music could be heard coming up the dim stairs, the stones shook with its steady thump. The street was dark, illuminated by the big neon sign that buzzed and flickered. "Biohazard- Men's Bar". 

Looking down at my phone, the screen lit up with a text from Andrew's Dad "Meet me at the club, got a meeting with the lads, will come find you after." The waft of weed blew from down the steps, Andrew smiled to himself, typical Dad. 

Stepping up to the bouncer at the top of the stairs, Andrew passed over his ID, trying his hardest to keep his eyes dead ahead. Not meeting the gaze of the bearded giant who loomed over him. 

"John's son?" His eyes lit up in recognition. 

"John never mentioned his son was a cute lil fag boy" He growled, exhaling steam on the cold night. 

The bouncer groped Andrews arse as he pushed him past and to the top of the stairs. Andrew taking a deep breath began to descend. 

The smell of weed and chems only got stronger as he made his way down, the heat rolled off the air with the stench of piss and sweat. Andrews cock twitched in his jock, he had never been to his Dad's favourite club. Of course he'd been invited, but he always held back, he heard stories of younger guys like him coming away pretty roughed up. He was 20, and still a little nervous twink, blond hair and a slight frame. He was coming into his facial hair, and only had a small amount on his chest and arse.

The ripe smell of sweaty men overwhelmed him at the bottom of the stairs as he looked over a crowded bar dimly lit. The scent of weed and large clouds of white smoke filled the place. Barechested men, stood around, drinking chatting, playing pool. A few stood around the edges of the room, in the darker corners, watching. Andrew felt more than a few eyes rest on him as he made his way to the bar.

"Hey I'm looking for John? He's my dad he said to meet him here?"

Andrew addressed the near naked bartender, he wore a harness that attached to a cock ring. The thick shaft hung there, swaying, a thick prince albert piercing adorned the fat head of his cock.

"He's in the back right now, how bout I fix you a drink in the mean time and you can wait at the bar", the barman winked at Andrew, his heavy cock swinging as he turned his back to show his hairy arse and a biohazard tattoo in the centre of his back.

Andrew wasn't an idiot, he knew that this bar, and his dad, were all into sharing their strain. Andrew's dad had even spoken to him about it, asking him if he wanted to covert at some point, Andrew had responded non-committaly and they had left it there. It played on his mind, as he sat waiting for his drink.

The guy to the left of Andrew, a large, heavy set man with a thick beard was toking from a pipe, thick clouds of white blowing from his mouth. He was sat at the bar in a pair of leather padded jeans and nothing else, his strong chest was dripping in sweat as he side eyed Andrew at the bar.

"Hey, barman, get this boy a special, on me" The bearded man toking on the pipe slapped down a 20 on the bar top.

"Will do", the barman reached back, cashed in the 20. Then turned his back to Andrew to mix the 'special'

"Spitting image of John, you are, guessin' your his own son!" The bearded man turned, washing Andrew in a cloud of chemical smelling smoke.

Andrew gulped as he took in the man in front of him. Sat on the bar stool, a barrel chest covered in fur and sweat, his chest adorned with tattoo "Born 2 Poz". A large biohazard tattoo decorated the shaft of his cock, which hung heavy from the fly of his trousers, a series of barbells glinted from underside the shaft and a heavy thick Prince Albert pierced the head.

"Umm.. yes sir, I'm Johns' son. Never been here before in my life", Andrew replied.

"Pretty lil' fag boi's like you belong down here, where real men like me can admire you" The man responded, blowing another cloud and flexing his arm. The large bicep tensed and Andrew stared into the hairy sweaty pit, the smell was intoxicating only from a foot away.

Andrew felt his cock get hard in his jeans, as the barman passed him his drink.
"Drink up, I'll let your daddy know that his fag son is here." The barman said as he began walking towards the end of the bar.

Andrew eyed the drink, it looked like lemonade, breaking his gaze from the alpha sat across from him, he took a big gulp from the drink as he composed himself.

"Ah ah, fag" The bearded man said as he reached over and forced the glass up, making Andrew drain the whole glass.

Andrew felt flushed as he put the glass down on the bar top with a clink, feeling his face get hot, as again another cloud of white smoke engulfed the two men sat at the bar. Andrew could still feel the eyes of the other men in the bar boring holes into his back as he finished the drink.

"Now the best way to enjoy a good drink like that, is to toke on one of these" The bearded alpha proffered the glass pipe to Andrew.

"What is it?" Andrew asked.

"I think you already know fag, now smoke the devil's poz cock"

Andrew tentatively wrapped his lips around the pipe, his head beginning to swim from the G he had just drunk. The lighter sparked and taking a deep breath, Andrews lungs filled with Tina. Exhaling a large white cloud, Andrew swayed, falling from the barstool and into the lap of the Alpha male in front of him. His face pressed against the pierced cock, as he felt the wave of tina wash over him. His vision blurred as he saw the sinister biohazard symbol on the massive cock infront of him, as he felt a strong pair of hands push him back up and sling him over a rough shoulder.

Andrew attempted to struggle but to no avail, the combination of G and T in his body had made him limp, all that came out of his mouth were guttural moans as the man walked him away from the bar into a dark passageway off the side of the room.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 25