That New Club

Knightsleaze

Great story so far, waiting to find out what happens to Andrew - so many ways this conversion can go.   Did John pimp out his son?  Did John sell Andrew to the club?   Does Andrew willingly become a POZ chem whore?   Please hurry with the next chapter.

Andrew passed in and out of consciousness, he was carried down the dark corridor and into a maze of room. As he swayed in and out, he could hear the sounds of skin slapping on skin, the smell of piss and cum filled his nostrils. He tried to struggle, but to not avail, his limbs barely responded.

Eventually he came to, gasping for air as Andrew awoke tied to a fuck bench. Struggling against the restraints he realised he was now stripped down to only his jock. He could feel someone writing something on his arse cheeks with a marker.

"Where am I?! Let me..." Andrews words were interrupted by a large hand clamping his mouth shut, looking up through the dim red light he saw the same man from earlier leering out at him.

"Hush fag, your Daddy owes me big time, and imma' collect on your neg boy cunt"
The hand came free from Andrew's mouth, bow replaced with the glass pipe.

"If you smoke boy, its guna make taking all these men's dicks easier", He proferred the pipe to Andrew.

Hesitantly, Andrew again wrapped his lips around the pipe, he could feel his cock twitch in his jock. He felt betrayed by it, he was trapped, about to be used by a bunch of poz guys he couldn't see, and his cock was rock hard.

"Go on boy, nice big toke for your new Daddy, guna give you the same strain as your own Father", Andrews lungs filled with T as the pipe was lifted away from him. His lungs burning he exhaled a massive cloud, his heart beat jumped into his ears and he felt his skin come alive.
Andrew squirmed under the rough hand of this alpha, as he traced it down his back.

"Please, Please fuck my cunt, I need something in my holes, please sir!" Andrew blurted out, he couldn't help himself, his mind was lost in a haze of hunger.

The hand reached his arse, tracing it around his cunt which puckered.

"Don't think the fag is fucked up enough lads, we don't want any resistance when we knock him up!"

A cheer erupted in the dark around Andrew, as the voices of several men shouted insults and whooped. Andrew gasped as he felt a sharp pain as a large finger pushed past his tight fag hole. The finger burned as it pushed deep into him, and he felt his insides begin to burn and warm up. He felt the muscles of his hole relax, and a strong sense of hunger filled Andrews hole. The rough hand retreated, and another set of hands spread his cheeks, as he felt the thick head of a cock touch his hole.

"Got a few used condoms here lads, guna fuck these strangers loads into his tweaked little neg cunt!" Another cheer of approval erupted around Andrew, the dark obscuring all the men around him.

The sweat was dripping off his brow as Andrew tested his restraints, his back arching and his body aching with chemical lust. Part of him was freaking out, desperate to escape, but it was far too late for that.

Andrew gasped loudly as a thick cock, covered in cold cum pushed into him deeply. A hairy chest pushed against his back as a man's stubble rubbed against his neck and ear. Andrew squirmed as he felt the heavy piercing that adorned the head rub deep into his fag hole, he was groaning nonsense as he felt impaled on this monster cock.

A familiar, deep and growling voice whispered into his ear. "You like that thick toxic cock don't you son?"

Andrew's father thrusted deeply in an aggressive heat, deep into his neg son, as if to punctuate.

Andrew's Father groaned as he felt his son's velvety neg cunt open up around his thick cock, the moment he had heard his son had been brought into his domain he couldn't help himself. John was a man possessed, he needed to share his toxic poz strain with every fag that came down into his lair. He would make men out of them and baptise them with his potent seed, make them into toxic fuck heads like the rest of them.

John thrusted aggressively into his own son, watching the sweat drip down his own son's back as he ravaged him. His sloppy cunt opened up to him as he thrusted harder and harder, the sound of skin on skin slapping filled the dark room. In the dim red light, John could see his brothers, grunting and breathing heavy as they watched the real life incest play out in front of them.

• Like 11
  • Piggy 23

Andrew struggled against his restraints, he couldn't believe it. He bucked, trying to get off his dad's cock, but to no avail. He didn't want this, his mind was loosing itself with every thrust of his own parents cock. The cock that made him was now raping his hole, charging it up and turning him poz.

Another moan escaped his lips, as his fathers Prince Albert ground across his prostate. His father was bigger than any of the guys he messed around with, and more aggressive, Andrew had never felt pleasure like this. His body felt on fire, but his mind struggled with trying to get off his fathers cock before it was too late, he didn't want to be raped poz by his own dad. Especially with all these men watching, everyone would know, Andrew would have to deal with everyone know that his own Father pozzed him.

John thrust into his squirming son, watching the conflicted boy reel with the massive cock inside his cunt. He had watched the little fag come out, watched as his son became more of a fag and less of a man. John had to put up with all those lesser men using his son's holes, knowing that he had a right to them that others didn't. He had made Andrew, and that meant his cunt was his to use and share, not theirs. John had put up with blue balls for months, watching his son bring round lesser guys to fuck him, until he had duped him down here. Now the boy was gooning from all the chems and would take his fathers strain, whether he liked it or not.

John could feel the toxic load churn in his balls, he was close. He raised his hand and began smacking his son's arse, each strike leaving a big red handprint on the sweat covered cheeks.
"Beg for it son, beg for your Daddy's strain!"

Andrew winced under his fathers assault, he squirmed whilst impaled on his dads cock. He wouldn't give in, maybe his dad would let him go if he didn't say anything. Another hard slap rained down on Andrews cheeks, and another.

The sound of sobbing filled the air, as tears streamed down Andrews face, but John wouldn't let up until he heard Andrew accept his fate.

"Beg for your Fathers toxic load in you worthless fag cunt, and I'll stop, I'll let you go"

Andrew let out a loud sob, looking around the room at all the men jerking their big cocks. He knew this might be his one chance to get out of here without being raped by all these men, he knew what he had to do.

The sound of Johns merciless spanking of his son, only interrupted by the groans of the men around him, and Andrews cries of pain, carried on.

"P-p-please Dad" Andrew whimpered between strikes.

"Please what faggot?"

"Please let me go Dad"

Another hard strike rained down on Andrews ass, John watched as his sons cheeks blossomed purple as his pierced cock slick with cum pummeled his cunt.
"Beg for it boy, beg for the strain! Beg for your dad's toxic cum!"

"Please Dad! Give me your toxic cum, please knock my cunt up Daddy, I need to be a poz boi!" Andrew conceded.

John felt his balls tighten with the admission, speeding up and pushing past Andrews neg cunt for the last time.

Adam felt the cum spurt in his sensitive cunt, the usual euphoria of having cum in his hole cut short by the realisation that it was his own dads toxic cum.

John roared as he felt his cock twitch inside his son, feeling his toxic cock knock his own boy up. He could feel the connection forming between them as his cum coated his son's insides. Pulling out, he watched as a thick dollop of his load dripped out of his now gaping and loose cunt.

"Right Lads, your turn" John said stepping back, as multiple hands reached out of the dark grasping onto his son.

Andrew's surprised cries were muffled immediately by a cock being forced into his mouth, John didn't feel bad for betraying his son like this. John knew that a fag cunt like Andrew was always hungry for cock, whether he knew it or not.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 20
  • Thanks 1